Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scubaso

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:18 pm
Shareta
Sharetas News:
Im the only sour cherry on the fruit stand XD (probally more than half of you wont get it)

i don't get it gf?
what's it mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:58 pm
just a reminder to everyone, i update my news in my news box on the 1st page! moments, and some other people do, as well! i try to update it everyday, so take a look cuz there might be important info in there!  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 pm
scubaso
Shareta
Sharetas News:
Im the only sour cherry on the fruit stand XD (probally more than half of you wont get it)

i don't get it gf?
what's it mean?

remeber the song on my profile? it says that in the song 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:51 pm
justkittykat
Kitty's news:

16th April 2008- i'm really bored and sleepy.. i just don't care anymore so here.. my video . you can look at it, judge me and make fun of my voice.. i don't care right now .. it might be gone pretty soon stare

haha!
kittyk, just watched your first one.
loved it!
funny, but, you don't sound like vlad...
biggrin

cute voice.
wink  

scubaso

scubaso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:53 pm
Shareta
scubaso
Shareta
Sharetas News:

i don't get it gf?
what's it mean?

remeber the song on my profile? it says that in the song 3nodding

hmmm...
goes to listen again...
wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 pm
my news:

i'm going to Malaysia from May 1 - May 13!
woohoo!!!
biggrin

hmm... might not be online much during that time...
wink  

scubaso

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:55 pm
z3r0 sum's report!

April 24- Yesterday was my girlfriend's 18th birthday. which is why i wasn't on at all.

Also, after tonight, i might not be on for the next few days. i have to get everything finalized for Prom on Saturday, i have to work on a few big projects i've gotten in school...everything's just stressing me out, and unfortunately, i have to cut out a few things for a few days so i can get it all done.

I miss you all terribly, and hopefully everything'll be settled after the weekend is through! I'll see you all soon!

PS. if I can, i'll at least post a journal or two, to let you guys know i haven't died. razz feel free to read them!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 pm
z3r0: Awww...I hope you get everything done, it's no fun when you're stressing over stuff.

Oh and have a good prom!  

moments
Vice Captain

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:02 pm
scubaso
my news:

i'm going to Malaysia from May 1 - May 13!
woohoo!!!
biggrin

hmm... might not be online much during that time...
wink

what?! gonk

crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:05 pm
Tree's News Box:

My Latest News:

As of 4/25/08
-DRAGON'S LAIR REOPENED IN THE GAME SUBFORUM!
-Working on a resume for a job in a chiropractor's office.
-went to a career counselor today at everest college to learn about massage therapy classes. Estimated cost of tuition: $14,421.36

*decided no one will read updates unless they see new posts, so everyone feel free to post updates as much as you want!*  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:21 pm
Moments' News Box:

Reposting this because I love the emote too much.
I'M DONE!!!!!!!

User Image

Anyway I'm still waiting for my one last mark, but I'm not too worried about it, so I'm just waiting for my Graduation in June really.

In other news I'm thinking of starting an Art freebie thread in the guild because I've been doing a lot of freebies anyway, I figure I might as well give the people the choice of what they want. I'd love people's opinions on it though. Good idea? Bad idea?

Oh and I'm starting a new quest for the Inari Beads. I'm going to play a crazy amount of cards and sell all my tickets. It'll take awhile though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:02 pm
news for Darkmunchkin
tomorrow is my final for my last general studies class, english 112, and so this will decided if what i do next semester
we had three catagory 3 tornadoes go through an area near me today, they even went near some of my friends live, plus we had a funnel and a water spout form near my work just after i had left...ya there was a lot of damage but so far no one has died due to the tornadoes, even when one went right next to an elementary school(didnt even look like it had touched the school but destroyed some buildings not too far away, bout less than a block away) and the kids were still in school  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Tree's News Box:

My Latest News:

As of 4/28/08
-DRAGON'S LAIR REOPENED IN THE GAME SUBFORUM!
-Estimated cost of massage therapy tuition: $14,421.36
-Sorry for the brief absence, been tired and sleeping during the day...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:44 pm
go moments! good luck on your quest twisted  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:41 pm
z3r0 sum's report!

-[April 29]-

-I'M BACK! biggrin I got most of my stuff done...except for community service, for a project in my sociology class. noone's taking volunteers until summer [wtf, no?], so, i'm screwed on that aspect. BUT! my grade should be more than fine! [especially if i find a way to do something different...] biggrin

-Prom was A HUGE SUCCESS. except for the limo. i have a journal up about it that i plan on addinga few pictures to once i'm done stealing them from my friends' myspaces. go read it if you wanna know what happened. ^^

-i'm gonna change up my avi now! biggrin he WILL be facing everyone now. muwahaha.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff