Rants&Discussions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:43 pm
That still doesn't answer my question but I can agree with that sentiment. I'm also wondering what you would class as literate and semi-literate. neutral It's always good to get someone else's perspective.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:51 pm
SubSemi-literate - someone who does a lot of mistakes, has an awful spelling and bad grammar but is trying to improve and avoids repeating old mistakes (whereas many people just give into mistakes, they know they do them and they are just too lazy to correct or stop making them =_=; )
Literate - someone who has good sense of grammar or spelling and of course whose vocabulary is rich...

That's at least my opinion about those two wink  

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 pm
And you would class your self as?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 pm
I think that you're avoiding the question now. What would you class yourself as? Literate or semi-lit?  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:16 pm
I think that your scared to answer because you're semi-literate. I'm not trying to bait you, but that's the way I see it.
Who else agrees with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 pm
or she just hasnt read your question yet  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 pm
I can't accept that argument as I posted the question on the 11th. She has responded but never gave an answer. I posted it again on the 13th as well. I don't accept that she hasn't read the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm
Am I to take it that I have won this argument? I now feel that Maron is being rude in not answering.

I've also noticed that she frequently goes against the ToS part 4.B and L. As a mod of this subforum she should know better, yet she is encoraging others to do the same. This subforum is now worse than Barton forums for this kind of thing. It is a disgrace.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 pm
You're still posting here? Lol You are a pitiful boy who actually asks for definitions and then thinks so highly of himself. Do you actually think you're important enough for me to track your messages? xD Oh sweety, wake up and read the announcement. I warn people about the naughty stuff, if it tickles your feet so much, don't read and stay away from here ^^

As for your question... you don't deserve the answer so think what ever pleases you in your sad little world wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 pm
And aren't you all high and mighty just because you're a mod. The fact that it's against the rules of Gaia means that you should be banned, at least. As a mod you of all people should know that anything over PG-13 is not allowed on Gaia. Also, as a member of the literate roleplay guild I think I have a reason to think myself better that you. I'm just trying to stick to the rules which you are clearly breaking.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm
so sorry. wont happen again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Ok literate police officer. I have contacted the captain of the guild to get her opinion about this ^^

And if I am asked by her, I will delete these Rps that poke your eyes so much letting this place die wink  

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:55 pm
I think that is the fairest way of solving this.
If the Rps are allowed to survive, I will hand in a resegnation from the guild. All down to Engineer of Doom now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm
Don't worry about it ^^ I will not let it survive... In fact I am working on moving the RP to a private guild wink

You won't have to drag anyone down to satisfy your fingers.  

MaronKuzaka
Crew

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Infinituz

7,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Articx-Frost.

I qualify 70% of Gaia as people who rant and rave (obviously the reason this topic exists here) as no reason ranters. You follow rules so lawfully that you should be proud, however, if we had never received warnings before, it means obviously you're the first genius to try and eradicate freedom of a RP no one is forced to read in the first place.

But congratulations, even though I don't even know you, I'm aware your part of the 70% "annoyers". Well, considering how many members the guild has, I don't think they'll give much attention to one annoyed member, but you must be aware that until now the RP Forest had no activity so big and the fact that one person didn't accept it will return the RP Forest to it's half-dead state, maybe you did Reality a favor, but the activity you took away from the guild is clearly not constructive for it.

Well, the thing is already not here anymore for anyone to rant about it, so be satisfied and go find other forums to bother ok? You're gonna see many things you don't like around, many rules being broken, and if you don't want to see them, you may as well poke your both eyes out and get blind, because breaking rules, seeing things you don't like: That's REALITY for you.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff