Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Resident Evil Evolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am
The Warehouse didn't contain any sort of weapons. At least not any that were in sight. The only weapons in this warehouse. Were the ones of fallen troops. That had come into this place armed. And most of those weapons were stuck on some high wall. By some kind of large spider like creature used as bait. The soldiers were all well armed and fairly well trained. Eight of the troops backed off. Trying to put some distance between them and the creature. So if it attacked, it would be safer to fire without hitting the commander. One of the cadets moved forward to help them up. After seeing the reaction from the creature. He fell back just like the others loading his weapon. There were now four troops over by the new comer. And the rest of the force. Were gathered in the center of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 am
*checks self* o no!!!

where did my book go!!! *turns around, and lifts a pile of ash from the ground*

Crap... now i can't do anything to help you people... all i have is this... gauntlet...  

Ledgendary Hero

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am
*looks at the candles around self*

they're too low to be of any use now...

Well anyways... where is my cat???  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
*efreet, then picks up the gourd on his belt, and fills it with some of the remaining water, and places the water down* Does anyone have some type of weapon i could use? I really need one...  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:10 pm
The creature sniffed around the area. Looking to catch a wiff of something it could eat. See, this creature wasn't exactly a mental being. In fact the creature was mostly mass without a brain. But it could still track using the skills that came natural to it. The commander still on his back tried to move away from the creature. This wasn't looking good for him in the least. If one of his troops didn't act soon. The creature would locate him and then he'd be done for before the others could get off enough shots to make the creature back off.

A gun shot came from the top of the crate. It was the sound of a standard secondary firearm. A .45 caliber pistol shot sounded through the air. As a burst of smoke came from the chamber. Several shots were made in sequence. Striking the monster on the right side of its head. As a puncture wound was made where it hit. Four more shots sounded off striking the creature in the chest. This didn't seem to make much of an impression. Seeing as the main target had been the creatures ribs. And the skin on its chest was riddled with bullet holes. The last shot missed the target hitting the commander in the arm.

The commander swore while gritting his teeth. The man grabbed a hold of his wound with his left hand. Grasping it tightly in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Weekly he called out to his troops. Hay..!!you..over there I need help here. The trembling from his fear of the creature subsided at this point. He was now more concerned with the immediate threat of his wound.

One of the troops pulled a handgun from his side holster on his left side. Sliding it over to Efreet with the safety still on.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:42 am
thanks, but if you get the chance, i prefer, a melee weapon, preferably a sword or something like that...

*he looks at the gun, and inspects the rounds*  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:29 pm
The soldier glares at Effeet out of the corner of his eye. While raising his weapon moving his left hand further back from the barrel. Onto the trigger so he could fire. He turned a few degrees so the creature would be in range. Then pulled the safety back with his fourth finger next to his pinky.

The other troops did the same as they proceeded to ready there weapons. There was a hail of bullets spinning through the air at the target. Loud bangs that caused the soldiers ears to ring. And puffs of smoke that came from the barrels of the guns.

The commander was ducted for cover. Fearing that a stray bullet might hit him like it had when the young cadet had fired. He hadn't been the one that originally trained these soldiers. So he had no idea how skillful they were with firearms. Needless to say he was already wounded from one round. Roughly twenty-four degrees right of where all of the firing was taking place.
(Picture a clock, the monster is at 6'oclock. The soldiers are at 12 o'clock and the commander is at about 5 o'clock).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:38 pm
impressive....

well, lets wait untill the smoke settles  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:06 pm
The smoke settled dispersing from the area. The creature was still standing but barely. It was hemorrhaging a bit as it stood there barely standing on its own legs. The monster seemed to be cursing there name just by how its mouth was moving. Only no words came out from its sown shut mouth. The creature caught sight of the commander sensing his movements. It wasn't like a bats blindness. This creatures sight was actually due to sound waves. It would track its prey through vibrations through the ground. But its movements weren't like a normal predator. See, a normal predator adapted to make it easier to hunt. But this creature seemed to have very little hunting experience.  
Ledgendary Hero rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 pm
*efreet pulled the safety off of the gun, and then fires at the creatures head, he was feeling comfident, due to his previous experiances, hunting wolves and cheetas, at full speed from a distance*

(if thats okay with you, im gonna roll a d10, 6 or higher i hit, 5 through 2, i hit somewhere else on its body, a 1... i hit someone, or something else ;P)  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 pm
(That's fine, this character is at the point where it can be killed off. And will only serve to open up a much larger plot).

The creature was struck directly in the middle of its head. The bullet went through its scalp directly into its brain. The creature stumbled forward seemingly making a last ditch effort to kill the commander. Then its legs fell from under it as its motor skills ceased to function. This creature was yet finished. Its eye twitched looking around even though it couldn't see anything. The sound of the movement of the ones around it let the creature know just how many were around it. The creature tried to speak but only a barely understandable bunch of words came out. As though it had spoken more but the rest was stopped by the damage to its brain. Or the sewing needle that kept its mouth sown shut. You...a.....fool.no.....y...o.illmakeabitofdifference. The sentence was jumbled together with no pauses but some of it was understandable.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:49 pm
as i thought... it was him... damn... a month... whats happened since last month? I must know!  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 pm
W..sker.....dam.yo. The creature seemed to loose its speech at this point. The creatures pulse started to die out. Or coarse this wasn't visible to the ones watching the creature. But it was very noticeable to the creature as it lay there hand dead.

A soldier moved closer with a semi-automatic rifle firmly on his shoulder ready to finish the creature off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:55 pm
*efreet ran up, placeing his hand on the soldier's chest*

its gone, otherwise, it would do something else... it was in mid sentance...

now commander, get down from there!!!  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 pm
The creatures eyes widened as it looked into the crowd of soldier. It seemed to be in a state of fury. You! Yo.and that....., "the creature coughed up blood as a bullet that came from the crowd struck the creature in the neck silencing it for good. It had taken too much damage to survive that shock at this point.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff