Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm
tasu said so you found out then heres something i perfected tasu just looked at kasu and then she flew back and tasu jumped out of the way of his attack and the name is tasu and yours is tasu tasu's mask was ripped off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:24 pm
Kazu paused as she saw his mask come flying off. An image raced through her head, giving her a horrible headache. She cried out and fell to her knees, hitting her head on the stone floor.
"Agh!" She cried out. The image wouldn't disappear, but it was more than that. It was a long supressed memory of the time before she was captured.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:46 pm
tasu took out a picture that he kept with him he tasused it it landed infront of kasu.he said this us 4 years ago. tasu turned around and started to walk away he said if you decide to talk i'll be out side smokeing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm
"Wait since when did you start smoking"asked Sakata then she pulled out Kazu's old ANBU mask"remember this"she asked Kazu  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 pm
tsunadae tarned me and then i got adicted to smokeing but lost the habbit of drinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:27 pm
"for god's sake your only 14!"she sighed  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:33 pm
tasu said what ever tasu took out a cegerret and started smoking it just because i'm a little kid does not mean i break the law tasu took out a card that says that he is allowed to drink and smoke in any village. he showed it to sakta and took it back and said now leave me alone i'll smoke if i want.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Yuna reached the surface of the water with the long black case in her hand. She swam to the shore and sat down, all wet.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 pm
tasu was with the guys at the place with kasu tasu was smoking but then he took out a book that was lbeled scrap book then he said you lagh and i'll kick your a**. tasu put the book on the ground and pushed it tawodes kasu he said open it there were pictures of every place and adventure . tasu said i always make a scrp book of times with my frineds just incass if they die or go missing i can have something to remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:16 am
Sakata giggled."You looked so small and you annoyed the living s**t out of me...and you still do"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 am
Yuna quickly opened the case and then shut it after she looked inside. Ok good its still there, just like they said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 am
"This is weird, your having a conversation, while Kasu's on the ground basically crying her heart out, and nobodies tried to grab her before she tries to attack again. I guess I'm the only one here with a brain big enough to notice all this, but, I'll take initiative and grab her, while you continue talking about second-hand smoke and pictures." Jynx said aggravated, he was mad he had to see his best friend like this, but he kept his word and carried her out of the lab, everyone else surrounding him just in case Kasu woke. "You know that scrapbook was kinda....um how do I put this." Jynx said "Well it was GAY" Jynx added. As soon as Jynx finished everyone around started laughing, except Tasu  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 pm
Sakata and Seiyaku and the little kid burst out laughing.Sakata leaned against the wall brushing tears off her face  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:25 pm
Kazu's eyes opened barely. She pushed away from Jynx and landed on her butt. The sun was blinding her. She shut her eyes tightly and held her hands up, trying to block out the sun. Kazu grimaced before she spoke. "Why? Why are you helping me?" Her words were barely a whisper. "Everybody else had always inflicted pain on me..."
Meanwhile, Harike had snuck away, back to Sound. She needed to inform Orochimaru about this latest incident...  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Tasu was anoyed he punched jynx witch sent him flying say that agin and you won't just be flying.Tasu turned to kasu the reason we want to help you is because we are friends we had adventures 4 yeras ago like when you battled me to stop trying to kill jynx.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff