Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Your favorite Nine Inch Nails music Video Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:10 pm
impure0purest
chuu_utena
Jakalope Rules
Non-Entity
Am I the only one here that perhaps likes "The Hand That Feeds"?

I just like how it's so simple, stripped down ...

And the only good shot of Trent in a video before his buzz cut. sweatdrop

He got a buzz cut? eek

He SO got a buzz cut. It's terrible. But I still love him anywayz...

the buzz cut isnt terrible!!! it looks good on him!!!! hes hott!!!!...in my opinion...but i'm just Tom...so i dont count mrgreen
its really hot! but not a** hott as the hair what i think of when i think trtent is like him with the gogles in the closer vid with his wonderus hair blowin back him sayin "i wanna ******** you like an animal"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:07 am
well i like the newer vid he has out ...the only on it is pretty creative and awsome like ..not to mention the song it self makes ya want to get up and mosh like ..so ya but the closer vid form back in the day is ******** awsome !

X_X  

broken_machine

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 am
I'd have to say Happiness in Slavery, although its hard to sort through his genious. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:25 am
closer  

yuna1111

[Mileena]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:23 pm
Mmm... Perfect Drug... yeah I think that's my favourite... so hard to decide though.... heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:36 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
I LOVE Closer. It's totally awesome BECAUSE it's so creepy and weird. whee

definitely, even my 14 year old sister likes that video, and she saw it a year ago...I like March of the Pigs, The Perfect Drug, Closer, Wish, and I know there's alot more, but my brain is dead now....

the video for ********, Inc. is pretty ******** weird...

the Burn video for Natural Born Killers is awesome, too....  

absinthe_mind3d

randiculous42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:29 pm
hmmm it's a tie between Closer and Into the void. idk, i just love the oddness of ITV and how you get to look into his eyes for a bit - lol.

heh, can you tell i like Closer though? All my avi needs now is the goggles (which are expensive!) razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:22 am
I swear that Only is the best. Closer is one of the best as well, but you have to admit, Only is a kickass video.  

made from Nails

made from Nails

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:24 am
randiculous42
hmmm it's a tie between Closer and Into the void. idk, i just love the oddness of ITV and how you get to look into his eyes for a bit - lol.

heh, can you tell i like Closer though? All my avi needs now is the goggles (which are expensive!) razz

Haha, yes, may I ask what you will use for the goggles, I've found it hard to find the right thing, what do you plan to use or goggles?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:44 am
randiculous42

ho shiz, Into the Void is the s**t. 3nodding  

Hellmate-NIN

HackNSlash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:13 pm
March of the Pigs, Closer, and I really like We're In This Together Now...I really wonder what happened on the set for EDIETS that made Trent so upset that they never ended up completing it...does anyone have the teaser pic that was on nin.com a few months ago?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:55 pm
made from Nails
I swear that Only is the best. Closer is one of the best as well, but you have to admit, Only is a kickass video.

Only is the best one, Close is PWNful...and March of the Pigs rocks.  

velvet_eared_directagirl

de novo Kerauno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:21 am
Down In It.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:15 pm
Sanctified  

dmchilln

de novo Kerauno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:03 pm
dmchilln
Sanctified

I didn't know there was a video for Sanctified. confused question