Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:54 pm
"Oh, my name is Mirabel!" Mira said with a smile tugging at her lips. She was glad that Hope was friendly. She turned her head to the group of rowdy boys until they went away. Mira muttered under her breath, "Don't those dummies even know what it is they're smoking...? Seriously! It's like they want to die, or something!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:13 pm
User Image
"Oh, I know some of them do," Hope hissed, obviously angry at Alex. "Just he wait..." She murmered softly. She forced a smile onto her face, "Let's not them ruin our evenings. Are you attending the concert?" Hope asked politely.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:09 pm
Seymour sighed as he noticed two girls pass him by as he strolled along the side walk. He had no idea why, but one of them gave a different Aura then the other.
Should I investigate?
He thought about it, and in the end followed them stealthily.

((Thanks for the idea. =D))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:42 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
** Well, Hope's invite is still open. She could take him home, get his number. As for Outilissa, they can become friends or something. And then Furyal can maybe follow Alex or Hope... or Otulissa.
Edit- And there's still the concert tonight. (For them, of course.) ~~
User Image

((Oh I knew that invite was still open, I must have been typing the other post then you posted it so I missed it.))  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:47 pm
Otulissa
"Oh, my name is Mirabel!" Mira said with a smile tugging at her lips. She was glad that Hope was friendly. She turned her head to the group of rowdy boys until they went away. Mira muttered under her breath, "Don't those dummies even know what it is they're smoking...? Seriously! It's like they want to die, or something!"

Somehow catching her muttered comment through the drunken fog in his brain Damon had no clue but his blood-red eyes followed the group of boys. "And even if they were asking to die, I could think of a few better ways to go then the way they've choosen." Damon adds, from where he still sat on the bench. Being a soldier in the war, Damon was well faced in terrible ways to go.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:57 pm
Furyal strolled behind them, listening to there conversations.
Taking the opportunity when nobody was looking, he asked one of the other cats in cats tongue:
"Quit ignoring me. I want a decent conversation! I'm so bored."
Of course it only came out as a few 'Mews'.  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:09 am
User Image
** Sure, and uh, I don't know what to post. Ha ha. ~~
Hope glared after Alex, "He wanted to be a soldier, but he's too young! Edward was too young..." She whispered, sinking down onto the bench and leaning her head back against the bakery's wall. "I, uh, think I should go now. I have a practice to attend to..." She murmered, getting up and looking down at the slightly spinning side walk. "Any of ya need a ride?" She offered again. "I'm going to the park to set up..." And the baker would proabably load her up with refreshments to take.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:51 pm
"Concert?" Mirabel was a bit puzzled. She didn't know anything about a concert. Then again, she never meddled in petty human affairs. She quickly added, "Oh, that!" She figured that the best thing to do was to play along, just so no one would figure out her true identity. She had already started hiding it; there was no use in revealing herself now. "Oh, I almost forgot about the concert! Yes, I would love to go see it? You're performing?"

Myu turned her head at the one who spoke with a cat's tongue, and glared. Kii followed Myu's gaze and hissed softly.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

high tendencies

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:42 pm
User Image
Hope smiled, "Yes, I am. I'm the lead singer." She murmered, still glancing after Alex now and again with a look of concern and slight confusion. "Darling!" The baker called. Hope turned toward the bakery door. "Yea? Thank you Mrs.Sheil." She smiled as the baker handed her some steaming cookies and bottles of lemon aid. Hope smiled to the others, "Who evers coming, come on." She said and walked to her car.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:56 pm
For a split second he transformed into a giant beetle, thirty times the size of Myu and Kii. He quickly changed back before he got any stares, and glared back at them.
"Oh?" He grunted, forgetting to talk in a cat's tongue.  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:23 pm
User Image
Hope jumped, did that cat just talk. "Who did that?" She wondered out loud, looking at the people gathered. "I mean, seriously..." She murmered. She hadn't remembered hearing that voice....
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:28 pm
"Oh crap.." He muttered. No point in hiding now. He transformed into his human form and ran into a building. He readied his axe if the police attacked him.
"God! Why me!" He yelled, and dodged a few bullets by inches. He transformed into a lizard and crept out, as people started to wonder where he went.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:44 am
Myu and Kii rolled their eyes in unison. "Stupid creature," They meowed in the tongue of the cats, more in a mutter-like tone.

Mirabel sighed, "Poor thing..." as she noticed the cat transform and then run into a building, with many contemptuous stares. She felt bad for him; she, after all, was also hated by many.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:26 am
He turned into a spider and crept into an alley way. he climbed up the wall of a building and transformed back into a human. He sat down and started to pant, and a single tear streamed down his face.
I'm wished dead by ninety-nine percent of he people I know... "Damn!"
He yelled out, and put his fist down, breaking a few of the roof tiles, and arousing confusion from inside the house. He transformed into a falcon and flew to a tree.  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:56 pm
(My character doesn't quiet fit, maybe ill get rid of this one and come up with another... One with weird mutant powers...)  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff