Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:50 pm
"Ok." Jynx said confused. He then lifted his bow, and shot both of the guys holding Shickto in the head. "What do you need help with other than that?" Jynx said after letting her in.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:54 pm
"It's a long story... basically all of Falena is after my head because I refused to bow down to their king, though you can't really call him that. I thought that, well... nevermind. It doesn't matter..." She had a sullen look on her face and was about to walk out the door...  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:00 pm
hey next time watch where your aiming one of the aorows hit the back of his shirt and stuck him to a tree. shicto took the aorows out and said they were clones as the two figures went into smoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:00 pm
"Ok, I'll help, but I get something in return, I'll tell you after I help." Jynx said still at the door.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:07 pm
"Wha-? But I didn't... I don't like the sound of that..." Kazu said, backing up and putting her hands on her guns. She had never learned to trust others, and she was leaping out onto a very unstable limb, hoping it wouldn't snap.
"I need you to help me fake my death. If we can do that successfully, they'll stop coming..." She said after a moment. "Does that sound easy enough for a ninja or what?" Kazu was familar with the stories of the ninja, but wasn't trained as one, and this was basically her first time meeting one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:15 pm
"That's easy, but you have a Kekkai Genkai, which means if I copy you, and kill the clone, if they are attentive enough they'll notice that mark is not there." Jynx told her. "I can help though." Jynx added.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:19 pm
shicto found one of the guys hideing behind the house he yelled kazu watch out the one guy had a sword and was going to stabb kazu but shicto jumped in the way the sword went threw his stamch . the guy said you fool what do you have to gane by helping her shicto said my pride you b***h . the guy took out the sword and kicked him to the tree shicto out cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:23 pm
"A kekkai wha?" She asked, confused. She unconciously moved a hand up to her forehead to cover the mark. "That's what this thing is? It only serves as a sure way to get headaches..." Little did she know that that mark was the sign of her clan's long dormat Kekkai Genkai, called the Koden. "Remember, I'm nothing but a gunslinger. I have no idea of what ninjas can do, all I know is that you are alot better than me at this stuff. Hell, I can shot myself and miss on purpose, but every gunslinger is trained to spot that stuff."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:30 pm
"I'll handle it, but that mark was passed down in your family, so I can't copy it specifically." Jynx said before grabbing one of her guns. "This is some new s**t. I need one." Jynx said amazed at the elegent design of the gun. "You don't happen to know Dante, or Nero, do you." He asked before handing her, her gun back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:36 pm
"I think I've heard their names before but..." she heard a sickening splat from outside the house. "What was..."
She ran outside and saw Shickto lying on the ground unconcious. In one fluid motion, she took out the gun, fired, and holstered it again. This time, the sword wielder was killed. "Jynx, this guy's injured! Help me out!"
Man, I just keep on asking for help... this is going to come back with a vengence... She thought.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:42 pm
Jynx walked outside and did some handsigns, all of a sudden Shickto's stab wound started to close up. "That should hold up." Jynx said proud of himself "You owe me one" Jynx said to Shickto helping him up from the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:48 pm
"I knew it was a bad idea to ask for help... now they'll target everyone around me..." she mumbled. "Thank you, Shickto." She said. For once in her life, she wasn't using sarcasm. The words were geniue, and barely audible.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:53 pm
shicto said i owe you jack shicto punched jynx shicto strated to limp to the forest with his sword. shincto got to the woods and sat down and healed his wound the rest of the way shicto had one of kazu's guns then he said wait that means my sword is ahh ******** i can't get there in time dam. mean while shicto's sword started to glow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:42 am
Sakata came through the forest riding a horse"I heard yelling and other stuff whats up"She asked.  

Level_E_Vampire

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces