Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Realm of Fantasy (fantasy/Intermediete) (N.A.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Seymour sighed as he hovered over the graveyard. He two swords sheathed at his hip. his long robes swayed behind him. He dashed forward as he noticed a large wave of zombies swarming, and surrounding a few people.
"God..." He grunted. He unsheathed one of his swords and dashed behind one of the zombies.
"Farewell." He said as he decapitated it's head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:13 pm
He flew towards an Elven forest, where he sensed more Zombies.
"Argh!" He yell,ed and threw his sword like a boomerang, heat sensing ten zombies at one time and cutting of their heads. his sword stabbed into a tree, and he had to run threw the hoards of zombies to get it.  

Furyal

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Zearen slashes down various undead in a matter of seconds. She was training hard. Training was about all she did: training, eating, and sleeping. That was her whole day. She slammed her sword through the head of a zombie, and tore it out the side. The, a zombie latched it on her back and bit her shoulder. She grabbed it and threw it off. She slammed her foot into her chest, and pulled it's head off. That caused the other zombie's to hesitate, but it was also a mistake. She slashed and hacked at the zombies till there were no more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:48 pm
He picked out the sword out of the tree.
"Dang... Why did I have to throw the fire blade?" He mumbled to himself. he pulled it out and thew the ice one at the tree, which was lit on fire.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:27 am
"Oh...um..." Lalita blushed. "Uh, nothing! I am so sorry!" Lalita took two steps back, still blushing crimson wildly, and bowed deeply. "Please accept my humble apologies!" Although Lalita did not know who Ryse was, he resembled an elf somewhat. He had ethereal features and...was really handsome.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:24 am
Andre let out a small sneeze, frowning afterwards. "Ewww...I'm getting a cold..." He mumbled, sniffling a bit. "Soon I'll be out of here...I hope." He really didn't want to spend forever in the coldness of these mountains. Sure, they were beautiful, but he wasn't about to sneeze himself to death over them. As he walked to the bridge, he stopped, seeing a girl just sitting there. Odd. He didn't think there would be anyone else out here. He shrugged, walking over to the bridge, and girl. He needed to go through. Hopefully, she wasn't one of those people who asked riddles.

Esther walked through the forest, unaware of what was going on. Sometimes, she just seemed to black out when she was alone, awaiting her next destination. A smile was one her face as she looked at the bird in the cage she was holding, smiling at it as she sang lightly to herself. "Outside the sky waits, beckoning! Beckoning! Just beyond the bars... How can you remain staring at the rain maddened by the stars?" She sung lightly to the bird before the unthinkable happened. The tree near her burst into flames. The bird in the cage fluttered it's wings violent, almost cause Esther to fall in shock. "Oh dear..." She muttered, watching the flames consume the tree. She became confused, however, when the tree slowly started to turn to ice. She walked around, looking at the male doing this. She stared at him oddly, the bird whistling at him.

Mad As The Hatter

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:17 am
Seymour turned around at the sound of a bird. He smacked himself in the face, seeing a girl holding it.
"Uhm....." He muttered, and pulled his ice katana out of the tree. so much for trying to save it.
"Fire against Ice, right?" He sighed out. "Hopefully the ice will melt quickly and the tree will be okay..." He looked up at the stars and hovered onto his back, and stayed floating there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:54 am
Esther blinked lightly at the male. What an odd fellow. She shook her head, giving a small shrug of her shoulders. "I suppose..." She said, giving him a small smile. "Although I think water would have worked better....I mean...of course Ice would have worked, since it melts and all..." She sighed. She felt kind of stupid for saying that. She should learn to keep her mouth shut. "I'm sorry...that sounded absolutely idiotic..." She mumbled, the bird chirping happily in it's cage, almost like it was laughing at her. She blushed a tad bit, shaking her head. "Well..thanks for at least trying to save the tree. It was a good effort." She smiled a bit.  

Mad As The Hatter

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:46 am
He smiled back. "Well... I don't have any water.. type... spells..." He sighed.
"I have a fire katana and an ice one... I accidentally hit the tree with the fire one." He laughed. He hovered only slightly above the ground, hoping she wouldn't notice his feet weren't touching the ground. Hopefully the robes cover my feet... some people hate spirits....  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:01 am
Bokor slowly advanced on the smaller black-haired human. Coming to a stop as the human brandished his longsword and what was once one of his soldier's arms, Bokor allowed a grin to form across the distorted flesh of his face. Beckoning one of his zombie underlings forward, Bokor prepared himself for battle.

Watching as the towering zombie motioned for one of his soldiers, Damon waited to get a better picture of what he was up against. Getting a better look at the zombie soldier as it came around to the left side of the commander, Damon discovered the zombie had a meat cleaver impaled in its skull.

Placing a firm hand on the soldier's shoulder, Bokor gripped the meat cleaver and yanked it clear of the zombies skull.

(Bokor is the zombie commander and I was going to put him as a sub-main character so nobody try and kill him yet.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:33 am
Ryse nodded at Lalita's apology, and turned back around and rode on. Since he didn't know who Lalita was, he had no reason to talk further to her.

Crystal turned to Andre, hearing her footsteps. She stood up and smiled. She said nothing. She had never met anyone else in the mountains exept creatures. She knew how to speak, but she didn't hear Andre talk, so she didn't know if Andre spoke the same as she did.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 pm
The tree encased in ice slowly started to thaw.Squirelles in the tree shivered and ran out.
"Poor animals..." He sighed.
He hovered on top of the tree and started to chip the ice.  

Furyal

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:33 pm
Esther smiled lightly back at him. "Oh...well...that's alright then. We can't all know everything." She said, giving a lightly laugh at what he said. "It's fine. We all make simple mistakes..." She looked at the tree, watching the small animals run out shivering to her. She scooped them up, holding them close to her body. "Awww. Poor little things..." She frowned, putting the bird cage down and petting their heads lightly. "It's ok...you'll warm up sooner or later..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:04 am
"Ugh..." Lalita scratched her head. She hated it when she acted clumsy; she appeared younger than her age. She sighed, and then continued walking. She knew that she should start practicing her alchemic powers. She made it a habit of practicing daily.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:56 am
He grabbed a few animals himself, but he knew it was useless spirits don't give off heat..... He picked up his fire katana and set it to a low heat level. He used it as low as possible, and held it above them, so it felt like they were lying in the sun.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff