Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 pm
"Not to mention getting them to where we want them." Accalia added while making a stick do backflips above their heads.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:35 pm
Rosalie growled. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed Alice's number. She waited as it rang. "Alice, come on, Alice, pick up!"  

Eternal Night 27

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:49 am
Armand sighs "Is there any reason why any of us was possesed enough to bring this annoying girl along? get lost" Armand pushes iher over hard into Alice. "I have no reason to keep around you idiots until Bella there has made her desicion, then I'll come along, Accalia, Katherine come along now" Armand turned around to head depe into the woods.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:23 pm
Kathrine made a small agreeing noise and followed Armand as he left.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:58 pm
Bella watched from Alice's arms as the vampires turned to leave. "Hey! Hey wait!!! I'm not making any sort of decision... but in the event that I do, how am I supposed to find you? Who are you?!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:05 pm
"I am a member of the cult, you will find us when you have made yourdesicion, don't worry" Armand's voice echoed through the woods as he left.  

Kivyroku

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:04 pm
((Did you ever get ahold of that Edward? Cuz this is about to get VERY dull if she doesn't show...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:55 am
(Yeah I know what you mean, it's already getting there, I told another person she could be Edward, but now I have to wait for that person to finally post)  

Kivyroku

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:23 pm
((Ugg, my keyboard broke! I just got a new one, I'm so sorry!))

Edward paced back and forth, absolutely ferious that Bella had managed to slip away. "Where is she?" He shouted, making Jasper looked at him with worry.

"I'm not sure." Jasper answered, hesitantly. "Are you having any luck reaching Alice?" He cast a glance at Rosalie, who was growling at her phone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:46 pm
She felt lost. Totally completely lost. Where ever Armand had taken her, she was unfamiliar with the area. Bella decided to head back in the opposite direction but she wasn't having any luck. She was panicked. If she never found her way back, would they just kill her?

After three hours of hopeless wandering, she made her way to the top of a hill. A few meters away below it she could see she and Edward's clearing. She raced toward it, then toward the Cullen's house. But she grew weary.

Bella hadn't eaten anything all day and it was late in the afternoon now. The running took all the energy she had. She finally reached the Cullen's side yard. She could see his Volvo in the driveway.

"Edward..." her voice was weak. No human would have been able to hear it - but she hoped it was enough for him.

She was thrilled - he was alright! And so afraid for what was going to happen. The raw emotion combined with her fatigue caused her to pass out right on the lawn.

But he'll find me.... she thought.

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:38 am
"No, I can't get a hold of her. Come on, Edward. Can't you find Bella? You know her scent, don't you?" Rosalie growled, closing her phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:41 pm
Edward nodded, panic roaring through him. He reached the door and bark, Stay here. Then he was gone out the door. He stood in the driveway, smelling the breeze. Edwards head wiped towards the yard, where he noticed an unmoving body. Quickly, he made his way towards it, picked her up and craddled Bella close to his body. Come on Love, wake up. He murmered softly, smoothing the hair from her face.

Jasper peeked out the window and saw Edward holding a body. Well geeze, that was quick. He said with a sigh.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:31 pm
Bella lay motionless in his arms for several minutes, but his cool skin brought her back.

"Edward?" She began sobbing into his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:58 am
Jasper left the house and made his way over to Bella and Edward. He stood a few feet off, producing alming feeling's trying to make Bella stop crying.

Edward rocked bella in his arms and headed towards the house. Shhhhhh... It'll be alright. i won't let anything happent o you. Hush Love. He whispered next to her ear, the fear and rage he felt earlier straining his voice.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 pm
"But THEY will.... those other vampires.... they're worse then the Volturi Edward!"

He didn't seem to understand what she meant. "I was kidnapped by these vampires. A cult. There were these girls and some guy. They wouldn't tell me their names.... but they had strange powers. The guy made me feel as though I were caged, and I've never been so afraid in my whole life!" She buried herself into Edward strong neck, still crying.

"They didn't even tell me what they wanted with me.... but i heard him say they want to kill your family, then take on the Volturi. But he won't do anything not until," she choked, sobbing. "Not until I make a choice. I have to choose between loosing your family or loosing Jake's pack. But he'll kill both anyway - so really, I'm just choosing who dies first."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff