Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:42 pm
Dr_jelly
Okay, so I have two questions that I've always been curious about:
First off, do god/goddess breedings cost more because the result is godlings rather than mortal cubs? And second, is the SoA map used for showing Pride territories topographical? Like, are the darker parts mountains? Or are they something else, like population density?

1) Nope, they don't cost more, but they're a lot more rare. There's only been a handful of god-goddess breedings. (I can name... 4)
2) I'm not sure, but I would like to say it's topographical. It's definitely not population density, because that fluxes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:04 am
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but I might get lucky, how does joining the pridelands work right now with whats going on, disbanment, searching for the queen and such.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:29 am
EvilSilverDragon
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but I might get lucky, how does joining the pridelands work right now with whats going on, disbanment, searching for the queen and such.
Shoot me a PM with the joining rp, I own the King. They accept everyone as long as they're not a threat to anyone else. ;3

tbh, I don't know if/when Kamilika and Sarakiva will return.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:28 pm
Safaia
EvilSilverDragon
Shoot me a PM with the joining rp, I own the King. They accept everyone as long as they're not a threat to anyone else. ;3

tbh, I don't know if/when Kamilika and Sarakiva will return.

Hehe I was wondering about this... since Umo and his Mate wanted to join... *pings over to talk to syr*  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jiraiyah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:09 pm
For the 10 roleplays = extra cub/pup. Is it 10 roleplays for each parent? Or 10 for one parent = 1 extra, and if both had 10, it would be 2 extra?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:14 pm
Jiraiyah
For the 10 roleplays = extra cub/pup. Is it 10 roleplays for each parent? Or 10 for one parent = 1 extra, and if both had 10, it would be 2 extra?

10 for each parent = 1 extra offspring. :3

Quickbeamed

lil_guy00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 pm
Although this doesn't really apply to me at all, I am incredibly curious~

Can a male choose to have a rogue breeding?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:58 pm
Males cannot rogue breed.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 am

For a leopard/Lion and all those other types of pairings, is it like where the male
has to be a leopard and the female has to be a lion in order to breed, or can it be either way?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:38 am
It can be either way. There have been multiple breedings for Leopard/Lioness and Lion/Leopardess. 3nodding  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:03 pm
Question that I think only Mila or Meep would know lol

If we entered the colourist contest and didn't win can we use the entries/lines we coloured as custom concepts/reference pics?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:15 pm

It says in the rules of the coloring contest thread NOT to post the images ANYwhere else except in that specified thread.
But you could always PM the mule and ask?

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:23 pm
Yeah xD that's why I was asking, I thought it would be okay if it was for like an SoA custom since it's within the shop and all lawl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Does anyone have an image of how an adult female Leopon looks? I've never seen one. XD

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Here is a quickie thing I did of hybrids awhile back. Female leopon should be in there. :3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iris_virus/lines.jpg  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces