Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Seymour sprinted behind Crow.
"What.. are these..." He mumbled. "Bastards!"
He turned and punched, hitting a stealthy gunner in the face.
"Them idiots..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am
User ImageSpider felt Krow grab her hand she tightly held his in return as the world began to fade from her vision, she climbed on his back and tightly wraped her arms about his neck. Her head fell forward as she began to lose concuisness., she blinked trying to stay awake. She kissed Krows cheak sudenly , it was a final farwell, she had no ideah if she was going to make it to base. So she thought she might as well try and give a final farewell. She suddenly snapped herself out of her pity party, no she would survive this1 she had to! She was needed!  

amethyst jo butterfly

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 am
Krow kept running. "I don't know but they don't like us." he said. When he felt Spider kisse him he looked back for a sec and said "Hang on I will get you to the base don't worry" he said as he pushed his blood to the max making his body reach the limit of a human being. "Every... thing wi...will be fine.." he said between breather as he kept running. After few minutes he saw the base not too far "We are almost there!" he yelled making sure Spider was still all right and that Seymore was still following."Open the door and call the medic!" he yelled as he got near. The door opened just enought to let him pass without slowing him down he got reached the medic fast. "take her fast" he said as he let the medic take her. He looked at Krow. "Lucky that you got me aren't you?" Krow looked at him. "It's not time to talk just heal her!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:24 pm
Seymour collapsed on the base floor.
"We might have to move this base... I is just a suggestion, but they know we are here." He sighed and got back up.
"Work, medic! She might die!"  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:35 am
The medic put his hand on her belly and started to heal her with his power. "She'll be ready to fight in no time" he said with a smile. "get her to the medical office's" Krow said then looked back at Seymore. "Yes they know where we are for about a year already but they never been able to break threw. If they get here we got our elite defenders and Millenia can shield us for about 4 hours strike." he said with a smile. he went beside seymore and took his arm arround his neck. "Let me help you , we'll go see another docter to take care of your leg." he said as he walked with him further into the base.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:54 am
Seymour sighed.
"You haven't been to the city in years, have you?" He mumbled.
"They've made weaponry more powerful then most of all your powers. I assume Millenia can't shield a Nuclear bomb. And that..." He mumbled.
"Is only one of the weapons they're going to use on us. They have machines that aren't living, they just keep fighting until you blow out there circuitry.""  

Furyal

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:01 am
User Image
Spider felt herself fall into the medics arms. 'Thank goodness..'She breathed out a small sigh of relief as the healer took his hand to her belly healing her shoulder partially, and then lifted her with the greatest of care and hiurried her to the medical office. Her eyes rolle dback as she lost all of her consesness. The medic genlty lay her on a small cot and pulled the bullet from her wound and finsihed healing her. Unfortunatly there would always be a scar, but that was better then dying. The medic wrapped her shoulder in bandages to help aid the healing process, and then left her be. She stirred awake once agian resting in the bed, she slowly sat up, she smiled counting her lucky stars that she was still alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 am
"I don't know for the nuclear stuff is the shield can hold it but for the machine stuff we got some thunder user including you." he said with a smile "Anyway if it get to dangerous i will hold them back while the others run for it toward the secondary base." he said "If that happen take Spider and Millenia with you and take care of them." he said seriously. He then walked away slowly and passed beside the Medic that intercept him. "Oh Krow, Spider is safe she will probably wake up soon but she will be tired so if you go see her to exhaust her too much" he said laughing as he walked away. Krow smiled and walked to the Infermery, he knocked softly before opening the door. "Spider are you awake?" he asked as he got inside and realized that she was awake but without shirt. "Oh sorry... humm... I think I'll wait outside." he said as he closed his eyes before tuning back and go outside closing the door behind him.  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:33 pm
"You mgiht have a point there." Seymour replied.

((Major writers block!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:46 am
Spider blushed violently as he entered the room, she quickly covered herself with her blanket. SHe blushed as a nurse handed her a sleevless t-shirt, and she quickly pulled it over her head as the nurse exited, greating Krow and Seymour with a soft smile. "She's ready to see you now."  

amethyst jo butterfly

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:17 pm
Krow opened the door slowly "Hey , sorry again ,how are you?" he asked her as he sat on the end of the bed. "I tought you would still be sleeping so i just entered... Anyway, they might try to attack here Seymor said do you think you could fight?" he asked her softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:19 pm
The curtain separating Spider's half of the room and the other half rustled. A small child, fourteen years old but looked twelve poked her head out. Her white hair was messy and unkept, though she had only been there for three days.

She was curious as to whom was in the room with her, so she sat and watched until someone would notice. Unfortunately some dust got in her nose and she sneezed. When she sneezed, her reflexes went off and three small spikes shot out of her wrist as she tried to cover her mouth. They went flying across the bed that Spider lay in, just barely missing her stomach. "Oops.." she squeaked.

JellehBelleh

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:52 pm
"Hey watch out!" Krow yelled as he stood up taking out a spike from his hand. "What the hell was that all about?" he asked before looking back at spider. "did yo get hit?" he asked her looking at her. "Hey who the heck threw that ... stuff...?" he asked looking at the other half of the room to see the young lady.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:44 pm
She gasped and closed the curtain. She hated being seen or heard. Byron scooted back in her bed and coughed up a few small spikes, along with a little blood. Her blood, being as odd as it is was light light red. It hurt her eyes sometimes. She got sick of looking at her weird spikey-things and reached her hand outside of the curtain to drop them in the garbage beside her bed.

JellehBelleh

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:47 am
Spider gave krow a shy smile, a nblush played acorssed her pale face. She jumped quickly reacting as spikes suddenly flew through the air and she blocked them with a mettle tray that was beside her bed on a nightstand. Spider looked over at the girl who so shyly hid herself away with a cutian. She clicked her teath together in confusion. Could she fight? She wiggled her fingeres and tried to stretch out her arm, only goign so far, it was very sore, She could fight, but she was uncertian of just how well she could fight.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff