Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:27 am
well that sucks. i'm not going shincho started to walk back to his house.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:28 am
"Oh, yes you are." Both Shelby and Fell grabbed Shincho and dragged him to the ANBU headquarters.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:32 am
As soon as Jynx sat down,an injured ANBU ran into the room. "Its worse than we.......... thought, Zero is back......... but he's got.....like, like different parts." He said, but apon finishing his sentence, he fell on the ground, and died from blood loss. "What the ******** just happened?!?!!!!!" Jynx exclamed, confused at the dead guys discription of different parts.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:35 am
shincho said if intens me fighting zero count me in shincho ran to the forest with his sword shelby did not even see him leave.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:40 am
A clone of Jynx stopped Shincho before he could move any further. "Let us devise a plan first." The clone said as it grabbed him by his collar and started dragging him back to the village.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:42 am
shincho took his sword and cut the clone into pieces and then he continued walking with his sword.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:42 am
The sea was calm and a hooded figure stood watching it. Another one appeared behind him, murder in his yellow eyes.
"Ah, Zero... isn't this a pleasant surprise." The one watching the sea said.
"This is enough, Sendo. Stop using my name for your own causes. I've had enough of this." The one behind him said.
"Oh? And after I even went to the Akatsuki to sew your body back together, this is how you thank me?" Sendo said.
Zero turned to leave. "If anyone comes after me, or uses my name and my appearance, I'll kill them. That's final." he left without another word.
Sendo laughed. "Your threats were always empty, but now let's see how we can stir up Leaf using you..."
---
"That can't be right!" Fell shouted. "Zero came to terms with us before his ship went down!" She slammed her fist on the table. "This has to be a trick!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:47 am
shincho appered on a tree and said hey zero remember me or should i show you my sword and how much stronger it is this is pay back. shincho said nothing elese.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:49 am
Jynx examined the dead ANBU's wounds. "These are almost as bad as mine were after we fought." Jynx said as he rose up. "Only Zero could do that, but this different parts stuff, doesn't make sense." Jynx added as he grabbed a coat. "I have to settle it, once and for all." Jynx said now holding a sword.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:53 am
shincho took his sword out and pointed it at zero and said fight me now.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:56 am
"I don't have time for you." Zero snapped at Shincho. "Leave me alone."
---
"Jynx... I'm coming with you." Fell said. Her decision wasn't going to be swayed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:00 am
shinco said to bad i will get revenge shincho jumped out of tree and ran at zero with all of his chakra it was so much chakra that people over 3 miles con sense it.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:00 am
"No, because you have a family. If you leave them with your husband they'll be worse than Naruto when he was younger. " Jynx replied as he walked through the door. "Plus, I need you to protect Kiyosha while I'm gone." Jynx said walking our the door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:05 am
Fell sat down back at the desk, her head in her hands.
---
Zero didn't move out of the way. he let Shincho hit him with everything he had, sending him flying.
"I'm not going to fight you..." Zero said. He wipped the blood from the corner of his mouth as he slowly got up.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:12 am
shincho said i don't care i will get my revenge no matter what happens you will die shincho pushed his chakra even higher up it was past the limit he charged at zero agin with an even bigger distanc of people knowing some thing was up.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff