Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Undead Rising [fantasy/ horror] <accepting> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:26 am
"And thats why they were chasing you right?" Erin asked Bryon as she followed Bigfoot out to the truck. Getting into the vehicle she climbed into the back of the cab and buckled her seatbelt. "I don't buy that your father created the exact antidote to the virus, especially if he was closet chemist. We should retrieve the antidote."

Kaelyn listened to the conversation until she got into the truck as well. Then she turned glaring at Erin with a fury. "There's an antidote? Then why the hell is this even happening!" she shouted.

Taken aback at first Erin then frowned.
"Because the brats who broke into my lab caught the virus and ran," she answered coldly adjusting her glasses before returning her gaze. "We can't be expected to cure those who we don't have access to. Unfortunately once they've turned there's no hope."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 pm
( I don't think theres much for Bigfoot to say there... seems like a pretty one-sided argument... )

"That would the time you cut them in half then... No matter how hard it is..." Bigfoot mutters, having experienced many a few encounters with undead before.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:51 am
Sighing Kae gave a reluctant nod and thrust her seatbelt into the clasp. After pulling her door shut with a loud bang she slid the key into the ignition and turned it. The truck rumbled to life and she looked out the passenger window to see if Byron was coming.

To think, all this happened because of some punk kids, she thought grudgingly.

//

"We should get the antidote anyways," Erin said quietly as she put on her seatbelt as well. Looking through the front window she chewed on her lip thoughtfully. If they could get the antidote then perhaps this could be a very isolated incident. Her company could come in and wipe out the infestation and maybe she'd even be able to keep her job. Looking back to Bigfoot she gave a small smile. "These zombies may have been our friends and family but they are no longer. Their bodies move but the spirit inside has passed."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 pm
"You seem to have a good deal of insight on these things for being for first time encountering them. Undead have been enemies in my world for many years..." Bigfoot says, thinking back to the good times he had wandering as a mercanary.

(Are we still wanting to bring back another character from bigfoot's time period? Cuz I think it would be useful (it'd probably be the wizard.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas