Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:55 pm

"Yes, it would be rather akward," she said, a trace of a smile lingering on her face, her eyes unconciously drawn towards the oversized double doors that would soon be hauled open. They were intricately carved, but Kel couldn't make out what they were from this distance. She was still quite unsure what exactally she was about to do, as she had no one to advise her. All the Magi were the only one of their kind. Alike, but different, in so many ways. To be quite honest, she was a bit cross with the others. She, the one who desperately wanted to stay at home, arrived on time, and some of the others hardly bothered showing up. If she had known, she would have stayed. 'Would you have? Really? And let all these people down?' asked a quiet voice in the back of her mind. She sighed. 'No, I suppose not.'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:01 am
((Eee gads! I missed it! I missed the thread actually starting! crying and now were 4 pages in... guess that's what happens when I don't manage to get online for a week... damn my 40hour work weeks! anyone mind catching me up, or should I just go back through and read??))  

NorthernStarChaser

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:37 am
((I missed the start too. XD;; I am as confused as you are.))

Zephe continued walking humbly, silently, behind her Master. She replied to Tye's request, "As you wish, Master...Uh...I mean Tye, sir!" Zephe blushed with embarrassment. She was simply in the habit of calling Tye Master. It seemed more appropriate for a slave. Once they reached the Meeting Building, Zephe replied to Tye's question, "Yes. That is the Meeting Building, I believe."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:10 am
((hey all. this is what has happened so far, everyone for now, in meeting at the temple for the magi, so you can start by entering the city, taking the tour.. whatever. oh, brief description of the temple. the temple is very large and round in shape. the first flour consist of four rooms. The right room is dedicated to the first energi magi, the good mother, the left room is the meditation room, this is where magi can go to be alone and meditate, under a large tree that was planted there. the entrence and middle room are the paintings/ statues room of the variues magi threwout the many years. * note! there have only been three energy magi thus far. the back room is the counsil room, this is where the magi sit give blessing and so on. Thge basement is a large library filled with books. The third floor is the living quarters for the magi. ^^ and that is all. Thus far energy magi is getting on her oryal robes. I'm waiting for the rest of our magi to get on before the actuall celebration starts, so feel free to look around the tempole and make new friends. ))  

amethyst jo butterfly

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:54 am

[Oh dude, we have living quarters?! Awesome, xD]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:42 am
Tye nodded. He walked into the entrance, and hearing no roars of delight of anything like that, all the magi must not have been there. He walked to the center of the room and used his radar-like hearing to find his way around. He slowly walked around the entrance room, and sighed. "We have to wait a while. Great." He said sarcastically and sat on the ground.  

Furyal

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:19 am
((you bet. lol. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:02 am
Zeke left his place in the where he pondered, ambaling towards a room down the hall with a reasonably sized oak door. It appeared to be some servent quarters or something else unimportant, for the door was not remarkable in any way. Hoping to meet a fellow servant inside, one who could possibly tell him of the happenings in the Magi's throne room. As Zeke reached the door, he reached out to grasp the handle, his skin was well-tanned. This was no suprise, due to the fact that the place of his origin was sunny, to say the least. Zeke entered the room with muted caution, he hadn't detected any other person. The mysterious chamber seem to be some changing room of some sort. There was a tall oak wardrobe in the corner, along with some rather large floor-length mirrors on the opposite side of the room.

Sun Salutation

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:24 pm
The sound of huge wings cutting through the air filled the quiet wilderness outside of Ilumina. They made their way though the sky, lazily and easily supporting the large old dragon that wore many years on his body. Even so, his eyes still shone with a certain child like curiosity as they scanned the tops of the trees, looking out to the west in search of the city.

Ianeigo was traveling to the great city for the peace celebration, with high hopes that he would be able to converse with at least one of the magi. With the city finally coming into view, he changed his flight style to more of a cruise, so he beat his wings less often, and used the rising columns of warm air to keep himself afloat on the breeze. The less noise he made the better, because as soon as he was close enough to the city, he gracefully dipped down below the tree tops. Tucking his wings into his body he fluttered them open as a brake and landed on the soft forest floor with barely a noise.

Looking around himself to make sure that he was indeed alone, he nodded in satisfaction before morphing into his human form. Now, where the noble looking dragon stood resided a very traveled yet gentlemanly man. His mousy brown hair grew lighter as it grayed near his temples, where more and more of his weathered skin was becoming visible. The clothes he wore were nothing special, and would gain him no form of extra attention, but they were comfortable and not a poor mans rags. Yes Ian had the power to shape shift into a human and could, if he chose to, morph into a much younger man, but he felt that this form suited him the best and rather enjoyed it. So why should he change a good thing?

Straightening out his clothes a bit, Ianeigo took a deep breath of the wonderful clean air, and started walking now, towards the town. It wasn't too much further, and he figured he would reach the gates in about an hours time, so he hummed a tune to himself staying in tempo with each foot fall.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:06 pm
Zachary continued to marvel at the peices in the room. The Wardrobe was the most magnificent. Its handles were made of fine gold, and intracite patterns carved into the wood, depicting previous Energy Magi. As he continued to stare at the Wardrobe, He hgeard the door click as someone began to open it.

There wasn't many places to hide in the room, so Zeke thought it'd be best to play as if he had belonged in there. After all, he was dressed as a servant. As the oak door creak open, two figures stood there, A simple servant, and the Energy Magi.

Sun Salutation

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 am
The Energy Magi
User Image
You can feel it in the air....
Eli entered the room wearing a small smile as th eservant babbled on, her gloced hands folded neatly before her. She smiled at Zachary gently, and bowed her head to him polietly. "NO time to dwadle!" Snapped the servent as he spun around the room. "Master Magi, my lady these are your traditional clothes! They are made of magic cloth that can be fixed without any ripping or stretching. Lucky you, considering the last energy magi was ten feet tall." He chuckled. eli smiled and shook he rhead with a small chuckle. "Allright, get undressed and step on this step here." He pulled out a wooden box for her to stand on. Eli blushed slightly, "But, your both men.." She protested. "No worries my dear, just undress to your under garments. besides, we are noth uniqus." He assured her with a bright smile.

She shyly began to take off her wool cloak, as the servent bustled anbout. "Well don't just stand there!" Snapped the servant at Zachary harshly. "Get some thread, and needles."
Change is comeing..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:24 am

Zephe followed her Master, Tye, obediently through the front entrance, and to the center of the large, airy room. Zephe followed like a shadow as her kind Master walked around the wide entrance room. As Tye sat down after his sarcastic comment, Zephe, kept standing. She silently looked around, examining her surroundings.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:38 am
((.....Nothing to post. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:33 am
Zachary nodded, and walked over to a chest of drawers. His sewing ablilties were limited, and his abilites as a tailor were nothing to brag about. And what was that about being a Uniqu!? This had never come up in his research of the servent of the Magi temple...

Zeke kept his head down, luckily, he had the average servant's humble nature to his advantage, hiding his how unprepared he was. Zachary pulled open the top drawer, and to his luck, there was several spools of thread, sewing needles, and neatly stacked piles of fabric. Zeke picked up a good-sized needle for sewing clothing, and stared uncertinly at the many colors of thread.

"Sir, what color shall I use?" he asked the pushy servant.

Sun Salutation

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 am
The Energy Magi
User Image
You can feel it in the air....
"silver.' retorted the servant dryly. Eli Undressedto he runder garments, which were a corset and a short pair of shorts like pants. She blushed with embarisdment as the servent hurried her ontop the steo. She held out her arms as the servent measured them. The base of her neck was hidden away by several tightly wrapped bandages.
Change is comeing..

((fruyal go on the tour. ^^))

"Greatings!" A servent greated tye and zephe chearfully.
"please follow me on this tour of the temple."  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces