Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animecrazy101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:41 am
I may ink it and be done, but it will take a bit longer to finish at least a page...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:38 am
Ha ha. I just had the perfect idea for a stand-by position, too.

Toshihiko

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:48 pm
The Pie
Errol McGillivray
animecrazy101
AngelsSin
Not sure if this was posted, but this idea would be a bit complicated and would require lots of patience. But a RP-Comic room.

RP Comic Room details:
Basicly you have a character made up by you, designed to whatever you want. You supply your chars. info on your starting page. The RP comic would be set to a dif theme each time it was to be done. Say like...the first comic would be...halloween...or somthing it could fallow the holidays to. Now the difference is..instead of writing out how the story goes you would draw your character in the process. Im sure you all know how comics work like that. And when the next person replys or has an idea after they should put "reserved" or somthing. And if a person has another idea they should post it, but as long as its according to the theme..kinda like a multi story. but they should each have on going events with other chars. and to keep it true to the guild style there will be fighting in it as well against rivals...and all that stuff.Would be a slow yet fun idea i quess lolz.

I think all the ideas so far seem interesting and fun to do..Artist Battle would be interesting.

You mean like an Impro-Manga? Sweet...
That would rock. Although, I think we should slow that one down and draw so it is clean and readable. Then we can post it as a collabo as written by ABR or something.

I've got an idea that doesn't involve the art. Reserve posts. There are people who have more than one reserve post but aren't using them. Sebs and I were talking about it last night. Is there a way to regulate the reserve posts? As it is, unused reserves are the only spam we have. I dunno.... a reserve form or something. Who you're retaliating against, date it maybe. If it's more than 28 hours old (while guilds are up) you forfeit that post and have to work with what's going on currently.

I was thinking about the Improv-comic thing, but I didn't say anything. Cause I dunnuh. D:
Perhaps, instead of using our own characters, we can just make up one character?
Or maybe we can have TWO improv-comics goin' on. 0:

Hoooo.

As for the reserved posts, yes. Definitely. I may start deleting them once I get my internet back.

now i think thats an EXCELENT idea 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:46 pm
I think we do need a thread where we can look up ABR'ers easily. Ya know, everyone can toss up a character sheet, and there can be one thread with links to em all.

I love the artist batttle royal, as well as themes.

also, awhile ago s2k had a video game character fight thing going on. Anyway, a battle arena, with set up one on one battles, most creative way the fight turns out wins (pelted with fish wins over kick)

um. Yes.  

Beat Fu

RosaKayLin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:09 pm
I just got a few generaly entertaining ideas.

Driving School[cars, and old ladys to hit! yay!] room,
Some form of just for practice room,
Doorbuster room[X3],
And Todler battle room.

Plus, with the new dice, D+D Style battle is possible.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:10 pm
Comic Book Character fights, like SuperMan, Venom, Ghost Rider, Batman....etcetc...  

RPDOfficer

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:18 pm
Could have a DDR Room

Possible Comic Creators room, brain storm of a comic each month, something like that, could take it to be a Comedy, Drama, Serious, Horror, etc.

Great idea for a Test fourm.

Have a "Pic of the Week" thing, many artist could display what they want and have whom ever choose a pic rated by everyone to be displayed as "Pic of the Week"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:46 pm
Resident Evil room *coughcough* >.>  

RPDOfficer

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:20 am
RPDOfficer
Resident Evil room *coughcough* >.>
cool

Someone brought up using the actions that they just introduced. Now, I know absolutely jack s**t about D&D, but if someone is willing to teach, we could implement that in a specific thread or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:28 am
Depends on which version you want to Learn. Second Edition or Third? *snicker*  

RPDOfficer

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:32 am
RPDOfficer
Depends on which version you want to Learn. Second Edition or Third? *snicker*
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:33 am
I can play Second and Third and version 3.5 >.> in Version 3/3.5 you need to do a check roll on basically everything but breathing. Like if you want to climb up something, or hide, or steal..  

RPDOfficer

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:36 am
RPDOfficer
I can play Second and Third and version 3.5 >.> in Version 3/3.5 you need to do a check roll on basically everything but breathing. Like if you want to climb up something, or hide, or steal..
I don't know what you're talking about. gonk

And this is why some of us need a little lesson on why the hell there are dice with more than six sides. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:39 am
different sides dice are for different attacks, spell castings, summons and such.

A d20 ((20 sided dice)) is used most of the time for an attack roll. Depending on the other creatures Armor class and what you roll...you ether hit or miss. a 20 is a critical hit, causing double damage. a 1 is a Critical Fail; in which you either get hurt or hurt one of your party members. ((a friend of mine critically failed and decapitated me.))  

RPDOfficer

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:44 am
RPDOfficer
different sides dice are for different attacks, spell castings, summons and such.

A d20 ((20 sided dice)) is used most of the time for an attack roll. Depending on the other creatures Armor class and what you roll...you ether hit or miss. a 20 is a critical hit, causing double damage. a 1 is a Critical Fail; in which you either get hurt or hurt one of your party members. ((a friend of mine critically failed and decapitated me.))
O.. kay... I kind of get that. So, basically, we'd roll, then draw the picture based on the roll. But you know, if you delete your post, the action is deleted.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff