Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
The first ever official Gamers' Promised Land SSBB tourny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
nake has tons of potential in the hands of a snake-user, especially with C4 and mines, along with his "Snakedashing".

The online lag screws with timing though, acting as a major handicap, because you need to time half of his moves.

Yeah it can be pretty hard to do when the lag gets extreme. I heard you can change your channel on your router to supercharge your wii's internet

At this point I'm assuming that you're not in the tournament since you didn't sign up...?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:08 pm
I'm in.  

Harrison Richardson

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:35 pm
nitnit
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
nake has tons of potential in the hands of a snake-user, especially with C4 and mines, along with his "Snakedashing".

The online lag screws with timing though, acting as a major handicap, because you need to time half of his moves.

Yeah it can be pretty hard to do when the lag gets extreme. I heard you can change your channel on your router to supercharge your wii's internet

At this point I'm assuming that you're not in the tournament since you didn't sign up...?

considering most of these never get finished once whoevers running it gets eliminated, its safe to say "No."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:51 pm
Considering that the only brawl tournament we've had was the doubles where only like 2 matches got done, you're incorrect. In fact, we haven't had any real tournaments in a very long time.  

nitnit
Captain

SwiftKronos

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:38 pm
Me and Mesa's friend code is below those are my 3 best characters not his and his name is Mesa instead of GAIA so if we are to get in battles with someone this is our friend code.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:23 pm
mesa is entering?  

nitnit
Captain

SwiftKronos

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:58 am
Yes he is. So we can not battle people at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:45 pm
nitnit
Considering that the only brawl tournament we've had was the doubles where only like 2 matches got done, you're incorrect. In fact, we haven't had any real tournaments in a very long time.

I wasn't talking about just brawl. I mean, in the wifi league, once your team lost its first match, you basically stopped updating the thing and everyone else was left doing it.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:49 pm
Actually, I had my laptop taken away for a month as I've stated countless times, and I stopped updating it constantly before we had our first loss. So yet again, you are incorrect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:16 pm
Shouldnt matchup be up today?  

Pachulo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:37 pm
Yup, I'm releasing it tonight with our nearly empty newspaper.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:09 pm
Just for clarification. That was my brother, and yes I am entering. sweatdrop

Try to go easy on me. Everyone knows I'm awesome at Pokemon. Brawl... not so much....  

Mesa the Wanderer

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:19 pm
WARNING!
Michael RD approaches!

sign me up cool I'll join  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:43 pm
Ok, final sign up list:

Nitnit
Ravemaster47
JONNNN
frostfire dragon
Pachulo
Chaotix Bluix
MazeYelle
Pay Per Cuts
Coregundampilot
Kunx990
Darkslasher X
PhoenixBlade983
iSephi
Fireyblaze000
Mesa the Wanderer
Michael RD

This is everyone right? I'm making the matchups in like 10 minutes.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:57 pm
nitnit
Actually, I had my laptop taken away for a month as I've stated countless times, and I stopped updating it constantly before we had our first loss. So yet again, you are incorrect.

You had your first lost in the second round, after that it all went downhill.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff