Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
People who you wanna punch in the face Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 pm
o_0-Toxic Dreams-0_o
thouse a** holes who think im a hooker ******** cant seven where a mini skirt with thick half leggings,fishnets,a tutu and boots with out being called a hooket and yet girls run arownd with there a** hanging out of daisy dukes and a low cut top with there bra showing baiscaly running arownd with a sign that says kidnap me i dont scream and are considerd to be normal

Haha, I have to agree. Some people eh?
but meh the world can be unfair, but there's no point crying over spilled milk eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:31 am
I have a whole list of people i could punch! but i like to call it a death list. most of the people on it have pissed me off in some way or another. usually anyone who gets label confusion, 1st i'll try and teach them to tell the difference between emo and goth. if they don't learn or don't choose to listen then they go on the list. if anyone's ever been an a** to 1 of my friends they go on the list too.  

Sayga Takaino

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:35 pm
Sayga Takaino
but i like to call it a death list.

You may want to consider changing the name of the list, because you can technically be prosecuted for this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am
Most of the people in my school since they don't know what proper english, can't stand ghetto talk.

People who don't know the difference between emo, punk, and goth. (once again most of the people I go to school with )

NekoYasha09er

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 pm
This really bothers me. There's a point in a conversation where a person you just met might ask you what your ethnic background is. It goes all fine until I tell them that my grandfather is German and served in WWII. For some reason they automatically assume that he was a Nazi and make some wierd connection with them to me based on physical apperance.

Me: My grandfather is from Germany. He fought in WWII which I-
Person: -he was from Germany? So was he a Nazi or something 'cuz you have blond hair and blue eyes and stuff....
Me: He wasn't a f*****g Nazi and why the hell would you think that? I said he was from Germany. He came to America before WWII and actually fought against the Nazis. And what do my hair and eyes have to do with this?
Person: Well you're like what the Nazis liked so-
Me: -so??? So what? That doesn't mean I'm a Nazi or my grandfather was. It doesn't mean s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:50 pm
the people i dont wanna kick in the face would be a shorter list. mrgreen
but i'll sum it up
-scene/emo kids
-posers
-white people who think they're black but dont seem to pull it off right so they cant be considered a wigger.
-wiggers
-my brother
-my best friends rapist
-the government
-the retards that thought the show "the hills" was going to be amazing
when all it is is a bunch of bimbos dancing around in their underwear
-my "so called" madre
-the people who are trying to make it a requirment for people to have to speak spanish in texas.THIS IS AMERICA I WILL SAY FAJEEETA BECAUSE OUR J'S ARE PRONOUNCED WITH "JAH" SOUND NOT AN "H".GET IT RIGHT
-whoever started labels
-people who like to think that there's a right and wrong way to dress
-people who dont like to go with the flow.
-SNITCHES
-giraffes
-the american politician system

PkmnPrincess

Kawaii Avenger

PkmnPrincess

Kawaii Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:57 pm
o_0-Toxic Dreams-0_o
thouse a** holes who think im a hooker ******** cant seven where a mini skirt with thick half leggings,fishnets,a tutu and boots with out being called a hooket and yet girls run arownd with there a** hanging out of daisy dukes and a low cut top with there bra showing baiscaly running arownd with a sign that says kidnap me i dont scream and are considerd to be normal

ha ha i know your pain.they dont particularly like the sign that says
dont rape me i might like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:35 pm
Lenore_17

-the people who are trying to make it a requirment for people to have to speak spanish in texas.THIS IS AMERICA I WILL SAY FAJEEETA BECAUSE OUR J'S ARE PRONOUNCED WITH "JAH" SOUND NOT AN "H".GET IT RIGHT
How ethnocentric of you....

"Fajita" is a Spanish word. That's why you pronounce it the way it is pronounced. It isn't an English word so you don't pronounce it like it's an English word. Pronouncing it the real way is the Spanish way because again, it's a Spanish word. So "getting it right" would be to pronounce it their way. Sounds like you need to respect the language a bit more...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Jkiller00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:33 pm
あなたのすべてのほんの冗談です。 twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Jkiller00
あなたのすべてのほんの冗談です。 twisted

Anata no subete no hon no (gah can't read kanji >.<) desu.
And the only words I understood were "you and "book", if I'm correct.
Sorry, not trying to show off, but I just couldn't help it sweatdrop

Anyway, back on topic.
I really wanna smash the people at MTV right in the face. Remember how good it was back in the 90's when they actually foucsed on the music and gave Beavis and Butthead and stuff? They've ruined it now. They should probably change the name of the network, because it definitely can't be called 'music' television anymore. All it is now is a bunch of crappy "reality" shows, and re-runs of America's Next Top Model. stare
Almost all they do music-wise is give a few hours of videos in the morning, and then TRL in the afternoon, and TRL isn't anything to cheer about either...-.-;;  

Wilixer

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:33 am
GilAskan
Sayga Takaino
but i like to call it a death list.

You may want to consider changing the name of the list, because you can technically be prosecuted for this.
don't worry i wrote it in hebrew..... really confusing hebrew...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 pm
I just got through watching the dark knight for the fifth time and these adolescent kids sitting behind just WOULDN'T shut up. some guy next to me talked to them twice to tell them to shut up, then I did it and they finally stopped for a bit. my gosh I hate kids. oh and I work at the theater I went to, so I could have kicked them out. should have...  

WeissVicious

Kitt ate ur cookies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:24 pm
- My middle school principal
- Wanna Be's
- Noobs
- Emo people
- My sister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm
XWraith_LordX
Lenore_17

How ethnocentric of you....

"Fajita" is a Spanish word. That's why you pronounce it the way it is pronounced. It isn't an English word so you don't pronounce it like it's an English word. Pronouncing it the real way is the Spanish way because again, it's a Spanish word. So "getting it right" would be to pronounce it their way. Sounds like you need to respect the language a bit more...

point taken.
id argue it
but in the long run i would just end up contradicting myself
mrgreen ninja  

PkmnPrincess

Kawaii Avenger

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:39 am
Wilixer
Jkiller00
あなたのすべてのほんの冗談です。 twisted

Anata no subete no hon no (gah can't read kanji >.<) desu.
And the only words I understood were "you and "book", if I'm correct.
Sorry, not trying to show off, but I just couldn't help it sweatdrop

Anyway, back on topic.
I really wanna smash the people at MTV right in the face. Remember how good it was back in the 90's when they actually foucsed on the music and gave Beavis and Butthead and stuff? They've ruined it now. They should probably change the name of the network, because it definitely can't be called 'music' television anymore. All it is now is a bunch of crappy "reality" shows, and re-runs of America's Next Top Model. stare
Almost all they do music-wise is give a few hours of videos in the morning, and then TRL in the afternoon, and TRL isn't anything to cheer about either...-.-;;

I love you. I wanna be you when I grow up. mrgreen

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces