Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:42 am
Dark's sword showed that Cain would fall not once but twice to him, and Light. Dark then muttered "Long time no see, We haven't fought in 1200 years."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:44 am
we fought yesterday you a** whole remember then light finaly turned back to being half demon he was no longer human.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:47 am
"I wasn't talking to you." Dark muttered as he waited for an attack from Cain. "I still remember when you gave me this sword." Dark stated as he held it up in a battle pose.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:56 am
light said great i have to worry about this guy to this is not my day.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:54 pm
Cain watched them, humor in his red eyes. "Sorry, but I'm not here to play with you. That little Crusnik infront of you is the reason I'm here."
Aaron flinched and readied herself. "Whatever you want, I'm not complying. Ever." She said in a steely voice.
"Really... you do remember what happened last time, do you not?" Last time, over 800 years ago, Aaron had gotten the s**t beaten out of her when she didn't listen to him. "Do you want the same thing to happen again?" Cain asked.
Aaron smirked. "I'm not one of your subordinates. You raise a hand against me, and the one that I follow will kill you. You already have a death warrant on your head, Cain."
Crusniks were divided into three different sects, each with its own laws. Cain's was by far one of the most violent, for his Crusniks fed off of anyone that crossed their path, even those out of other sects. But his group was also the smallest, and your chance of crossing them were one in a million. Abel's was next, and it was the one Aaron belonged in. Their sect was the bunch of pacifists that would only fight if it was unavoidable. They didn't feed all that often, and their job was to keep Cain's sect under control, and by undercontrol, meaning to kill them whenever they crossed paths. Seth's was the final sect, and her Crusniks were bound to her by honor and trust. This was were the weaker ones would go for protection, but Seth had earned her title of the God of Death, just like the other two.
Cain grinned, showing his long fangs. "I had forgotten that, Aaron. But you know that you're not strong enough to fight against me."
Aaron's smirk grew wider.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:22 pm
light was gone while they were talking then he appered behind the guy aron was talking to then as aron smiled light put his sword by the guys neck and said move and see what happens .  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:10 pm
Cain sighed. "Really, you should know better..." Six white wings emerged from his back, as sharp as daggers. They pierced Light multiple times, making him fall to the ground in pain. The blood that was spilt swirled around Cain, and was absorbed into his body.
"Damn... I forgot he could do that so easily...." Aaron muttered. She was blasted backwards by an unseeable force that she knew was sound waves, and it left long, deep wounds in her body. "That, on the other hand, I didn't forget about..." She groaned, wipping the blood off of the corner of her mouth.
"Are you stupid?" Cain asked. He was dead serious. "I am a God of Death, and the first Crusnik. Did you really think that such tricks would work against me?"
Aaron laughed nerviously.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:26 pm
light got back up he was bleeding magery and said do i ahve to say it to yuo to mess with her and you mess wih me you b***h light piked up his sword and stabbed his sword threw the guys back making him fall to his knees.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 am
As Cain rose up to attack Light, Dark jumped in the way, stopping him with his blade. "I am the only one who's fate is to kill Light" Dark said as his next attack caused both him and Cain to burst back and hit trees. Dark the got up and kicked Cain, causing is Crusnik blood to spill from the center of his face. As Dark's foot emerged from Cain's face he muttered the words "Try me." loud enough for them all to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 pm
Cain smirked and snapped his fingers.
"Oh, hell no!" Aaron yelled. Out of the darkness emerged dozens of figures, all of them wearing gas masks and cloaks. "s**t! Auto Jagers!" Auto Jagers were dead demons reanimated by a Crusnik whose only known name was the Puppet Master. They were the foot soldiers of Cain's sect. To the general public, they were known as the Dark Ones.
"Try to fight against all these. Aaron knows what they are, and what they can do." He laughed as he vanished, most likely going back to his territory.
The Auto Jagers attacked, ripping through anything that got in their way. They couldn't be killed, seeing as they were already dead, and if you cut them, they exploded.
"Watch out! These things aren't what they seem to be!" Aaron called out to the others. She activated her Crusnik form once again and incenerated half a dozen, but even more took their place. "This sucks..."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:29 pm
Dark's second wing emerged as he made them surround them. Dark then threw his blade in the middle of the group, and it radiated a powerful force. "This move will incinerate every one who emerges from now on."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:39 pm
She raised her power level up a notch, letting it burn everything within 10 meters of her. "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say you're a weaker Crusnik." She said, trying to compliment Dark, but failing miserably.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:44 pm
"No, I'm actually stronger than any Crusniks, because I'm a descendent of the legendary Jesus Cristo(I noticed you used biblical names, so I'm using Jesus.). As he turned around he smiled, as everyone else face had signs of shock. "I'm actually half human/half angel thats why my blood tasted horrible." He added before grabbing his sword. "That should do it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:54 pm
((yep, but if you ever watch Trinity Blood, then you'll know where some of this stuff comes from. XD))

"Okay, then explain to me why you're so goddamn evil all the time." Aaron said, deactivating her powers. She kicked one of the Auto Jager's heads, sending it flying.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:56 pm
"Its an act, I'm really the reason why all these places are pretty safe." Dark replied as he walked off into the deeper end of the forest.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff