Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
What was the last movie you saw? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:57 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
lilartichoke
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Beowulf.

The CG was amazing, but it was just weird seeing all of the characters realistically "animated." A good "leave-your-brain-at-the-door" action movie.

no . . . that would have been Shoot Em Up there's no such way many of those things could be done with a gun . . . or a carrot . . . if you've seen it you'll understand the carrot comment . . . a handgun being shot at a playground merry go round thing to make it spin so the baby couldn't get shot . . . there's no way in hell that'd happen . . . least not with a handgun even with the right gun it'd have an insane chance of death to the baby . . .

To both of you... seriously?
I didn't watch beowulf, but the clip in the preview with the dude screaming "I am beowulf" was far too 300 too soon for me. And gag me, Angelina.

Shoot 'em up was ridiculous... I mean seriously while holding a baby.

I guess I'm not so good at leaving my brain at the door, as you would say.

The last movie I tried to watch was "Southland Tales".
I passed out both times I tried to watch it... oops JT.

I really want to see Speed Racer. I just realized that its out already. d'oh. I hope it isn't already gone... is it already gone?

What? We like senseless violence and gun play =D
and seriously yourself, Speed Racer? The cartoon was bad enough, I can only imagine the cheesiness of the movie XD

Just watched part of No Country For Old Men, got bored and got on Gaia sweatdrop I guess I can't really have an opinion on it one way or the other since I didn't watch the whole thing...

No Country for Old Men . . . is good . . . if you can get past the fact it's insanely slow . . .

Yeah, that was my problem, it was putting me to sleep D: I probably won't like it, I'm used to stuff being a little faster-paced.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:27 pm
Indiana Jones.
Gonna see Iron Man tomorrow
[/align
]  

Hidden Lunar Rose

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:56 am
Last movie I saw was Cowboy Bebop - The Movie. I loved it, which is good because I usually don't like films.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:15 am
Karma v2

and seriously yourself, Speed Racer? The cartoon was bad enough, I can only imagine the cheesiness of the movie XD

Haven't you seen the colors?
It looks like a seizure!!!

I think I was on Gaia while my boyfriend watched No Country for Old Men.
The air gun was pretty interesting though.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Rubican

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:30 am
The second Narnia movie thing.
It was okay.
I want to see City of Ember. That looks like it'll be cool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:14 pm
Flappert
The second Narnia movie thing.
It was okay.
I want to see City of Ember. That looks like it'll be cool.

Oh my.
I wanna see City of Ember too!
I've read the book.

Hidden Lunar Rose

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:52 pm
Spirited Away. Watched it at a friend's house, been meaning to watch it for ages, really enjoyed it  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:02 pm
Parasox v2
Spirited Away. Watched it at a friend's house, been meaning to watch it for ages, really enjoyed it

I love that movie. Though the little girl when she is being whiney is so annoying.
I always say "yes ma'am" how she says it whenever someone asks me to do something though.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Makys

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:35 pm
Indiana Jones o3o

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:40 am
lilartichoke
Karma v2

Haven't you seen the colors?
It looks like a seizure!!!

I think I was on Gaia while my boyfriend watched No Country for Old Men.
The air gun was pretty interesting though.

It's no wonder why it was popular in the US in the 80's xd

Yeah it was :3 I saw up until the part where he finds all of the guys dead in the desert.

Just watched August Rush last night. It was good, but a little sappy. One of the strangest parts (aside from Death to Smoochie) I have ever seen Robin Williams play. The soundtrack is fantastic :3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:06 am
Karma v2

It's no wonder why it was popular in the US in the 80's xd

Yeah it was :3 I saw up until the part where he finds all of the guys dead in the desert.

Just watched August Rush last night. It was good, but a little sappy. One of the strangest parts (aside from Death to Smoochie) I have ever seen Robin Williams play. The soundtrack is fantastic :3

I used to watch Death to Smoochie at least once a week in college. I love that movie. Delightful. Robin Williams does some weird and creepy parts sometimes. That's what makes him an awesome actor. Though I think he might be getting a little looney with his advanced age. lol.

Last night, I watched George Romero's Diary of the Dead. It was better than Day of the Dead. And it had some awesome zombie killing parts. The characters were way too moronic... like slasher flick moronic. "I just want to go home." Buck up, b***h. There ain't no home anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:12 am
Indy Jones, it wasnt as good as the other three but it was good  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:16 am
BlueAltitude
Indy Jones, it wasnt as good as the other three but it was good

How good?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:19 am
It was just ok, I mean better than "What happens in vegas" but not WOW like indiana jones and the grail, temple, other title.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:38 am
BlueAltitude
It was just ok, I mean better than "What happens in vegas" but not WOW like indiana jones and the grail, temple, other title.

awe. was it almost campy?  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces