Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
New Members Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Lord Phantomhive-xX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~Name: Misami Nova
~ Age: ....
~Gender: female
~ DoB: ....
~ Race: Goddess
~ Height: 5'7"
~Orientation: Asexual
~Job: Find lost Memories
~Weapon: Akumu (Twin-Blade Scythe 68in)
~Limit Break: Scarlet rain , Angel's heart
~Special abilities: Demonic form: Requiem Last order
~Angelic Form: Angel Dust Halo Sphere
Other: I alone can use the Akumu and control the black materia along with sephiroth. I am Jenova's only living child until the planet destroyed me. I remain a torn soul, With my brother's fallen wing's this Broken angel can not fly.

▌║█▌│█│║║│║██│║│║██│║║██│║

† Misami Nova -Analysis †

† My story starts 1000000 years before the calamity upon the planet. My mother sent me into the cosmos to find my own world to create and rule. With weapon Akumu at my side I created the lifestream. Slowly forming the planet and the life that inhabits it. And soon the planet was born as he humans created towns cities and then countries . I roamed the lifestream gathering memories of the fallen and making crystal sphere's known as Materia. As the humans became more independent. They became greedy and selfish. Wars started. Countries destroyed. In the end I was forced make the fighting stop. With Akumu I summoned A Meteor with great power and crushed the northern part of the planet killing millions of innocent people. The fighting stopped at this warning I gave them. But the people feared the very person that created them and took the Akumu from me and destroyed me sealing me away within the lifestream †

† Along the years humans were soon fighting yet again and no one seemed to care about there goddess. Her mother saw that things weren't going as planned so she left on her long journey to destroy the planet and infect it's people. 200 years After the "The Calamity from the Skies." Shinra investigated the northern Crater and return Hojo found the Akumu deep within it. Hojo took it back to shinra HQ to study it. In that He found out her past and conducted a experiment to bring her back using the DNA he found on the weapon. The result ended in creating a clone of her former self. With her memories gone she starts a new life as a SOLDIER 1st class. In time after finding out what she was and why she died. Her eye's filled with malice she joined Sephiroth on his Quest to destroy the Planet: †

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:16 am
Hello! I'm Rin! (Ok, not really, but that would be awesome. XD) Uhm let's see....I'm 14 and really short. I'm not even 5"1' yet. (Not usre if I put those in the right places) Uhm, I enjoy drawing, reading mangas, watching anime, cosplaying, going to conventions, and hanging out with friends. I also love music, and loads of it. I like pretty much everything except screamo and rap. biggrin

Cosplays, cosplays....So far, I've only done one final fantasy cosplay, because I only started just recently. I have cosplayed as Yuffie, although it's an incomplete cosplay. I'll most likely put a picture. We'll see. Uhm, but I am planning to cosplay as Quistis from FFVIII, Elena from FFVII, and also a moogle. But a really simple one. Like, I won't go all out with a mascot costume or anything.

Uhm, besides that there's not much to say about me....So...hi! ^-^  

Seisoku Yami

Chiipei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:03 am
Heyo~! I am Natalie and am 17 years old ( Senior in highschool ) . I am pretty short ( sadly ..) lol and love to draw / read and roleplay pretty much . The only real cosplay I have is from Final Fantasy 7 ( <333 ) and that's my Tifa one.

I am a huge fan~ My favorites are 7 and 8 though. heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 am
Hi I mostly base my character off Zack from ff7. Normally he isn't a zombie but thats just for october. I was on Cloud 9 when they made a buster like sword.

heart heart heart

Thats all I wish to share  

ZacktheGreat

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:47 am
hey there! ^^
my name is Sora and i'm 18
and well i'm a big fan of kingdom hearts & final fantasy so yea!!! hehehe! XD
and well i'm not so sure what els to say so if you want to know something just ask! X3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

Hi everyone in the The Final Fantasy Cosplayers Guild
I am Sora and I cosplay in real life too hope we have fun XD  

Sora lv

MessengerOfDeathKuja

Noble Businessman

6,525 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:31 pm
hello, just call me kuja, i love role-playing, i love any and all final fantasy games, mostly 9, 8, 7, 4, and 6.
favorite characters are, kuja, zell, vincent, gau, edward, and seymour, i love to draw, i have a few of my own drawings uncolored in my profile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:07 am
Hello, I'm Ayka, nineteen years old. I live in Poland and I love Final Fantasy& Kingdom Hearts. As you can see my favourite character is Aeris. Soon I'll make a real cosplay of her.

FlowerofSlums

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 am
Hello, there!

My name's Kiko, and I am an AVID cosplayer~!

So far for Square, I've made Aeris, Zombie Aeris, Cloud (In first class), Hojo, Infantry Cloud (No pictures), Marluxia, and a Lolita Chocobo dress.

I've also done Pyramid head from Silent Hill biggrin

In the future, I'm going to be working on Aeris from Crisis core, and Yuna from X.

My Best friend and Girlfriend is my main cosplay partner, rocks the best Zack I've seen in FL conventions, she's "Zacky Stardust" on here.

I don't do much of avatar cosplaying, however, my mules are dressed as shinra infantrymen, my own personal gold-fetching army~

If you are interested in seeing my IRL cosplay, please feel free to visit my DeviantART page: www.mewaeris.deviantart.com

This is a very good idea for a guild, and hopefully, I'll be able to post some tutorials~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:00 am
Welcome to all new members! biggrin  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PastelCyanide

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 pm
Ello' peeps~!

Uh. Man.
Where do I even begin? D8

I'm Gangriel Siren Song
At the cons I attend and outside of Gaia I'm Chibi.
Hi there! Lol.

You've may have seen me at:
Anime Expo
Anime Vegas

and Ive also attended two cons in Arizona and PMX in California,
but those were each once and I am not sure when I'll be going again.
>3>;

I cosplay... alot.
Like an unhealthy amount. O-O;
Some say I need a life, but frankly:
Cosplay kinda is my life right now. Lol.
Nothing better to do...

I was really surprised to find a invite to a FF and KH Cosplay guild in my inbox. I was all like: Cool beans dude! -click- 8D

I love FF and KH with a passion and they happen to be my favorite cosplay subjects at that. x3

I cant wait to get to know you all. Hopefully we can be great friends.
Im not hard to get along with and I dont bite... much. >3 Tehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:28 pm
hey! im new here and im squall  

krashier

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

krashier

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:30 pm
Sora lv
User Image

Hi everyone in the The Final Fantasy Cosplayers Guild
I am Sora and I cosplay in real life too hope we have fun XD
sora rulz!! *is envious* i guess were pals then cause my avi is leon from kingdom hearts and im squall from final fantasy XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:37 pm
...Hye...

sweatdrop I'm Dean
sweatdrop Male
sweatdrop 18
sweatdrop Asian
sweatdrop College Student

sweatdrop A Final Fantasy Fan
sweatdrop Avi Cosplayin' as Noctis Lucis Caelum (under progress)
sweatdrop Not yet a cosplayer
sweatdrop But a artist (drawing anything)
sweatdrop I love final fantasy for its art, gameplay and design
sweatdrop have try some of FF game series but not totally play it
sweatdrop SOMNUS is the best song (from FF Versus XIII)
sweatdrop Love Ancient Latin language

sweatdrop I deadly love Final Fantasy Versus XIII
sweatdrop PM's me if you wanna know me
sweatdrop Till now, I get update on the Fabula Nova Crystallis : Final Fantasy XIII Series
sweatdrop Already open a topic arrow :::FINAL FANTASY FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS:::

User Image  

Dean Reality

1,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Melodiously M u s i c a l

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:47 pm
Um, there's already so many Soras here, are you sure you need another? sweatdrop

Ah, well, my name is also Sora, it's very nice to meet you all. I was surprised to get an invitation to this guild, seeing as I've already got another account that is a member on here. sweatdrop Oh well, I guess that makes me twice as popular? XD

ANyway, I hope to have fun with you all! Thanks for the invite! ^^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces