Reply Fantasy Books Guild
your favorite fantasy creature Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PimpCentric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:02 pm
That's a tough one. I really like the lir in Chronicles of the Cheysuli by Jennifer Roberson. And of course, dragons are just incredible.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:20 pm
Faves are:

-The Faerie Folk (The scary, creepy Labyrinth/Jonathon Strange and Mr. Norrell/Holly Black ones.)
-Kelpies (Wickedly awesome)
-Dragons (Classic yet ever epic)
-Zombies (They count, right????)  

LadyMarcy

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

EightBitBlonde

Beloved Darling

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:35 am
To be specific, the Squijum from 'Into the Land of the Unicorns' (and the books following) by Bruce Coville, has my vote because he's just so adorable.

But, generally, Faeries, Nymphs, Griffins, Centaurs and were-creatures C:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 pm
Chime from Shatterglass by Tamora Pierce
Chime is a small glass dragon that has thin rods of lightning passing through her veins. She is very graceful and when she purrs its like a wine glass ringing.  

puppy-chan27

Destined Savior

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:19 pm
Dragons, Vampires, Elves, Fairies, Demons...I could go on.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Seth64616
phoenixes, Kitsune, weres of all kinds

add Dragons and this is me  

TrueKensai

PtolemaeusZero

Invisible Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:47 pm
Wraiths, I mean have you ever seen how cool those things are! They can be dark and mysterious or bring light as a caster. Wraiths rock... so do Serpents. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 pm
elves in any shape or form. e.g. terry pratchett elves, lord of the rings elves (especially legolas!!), holly black elves, kristen britain elves (both good and bad).................

vampires too!!!!!!!!!! e.g. terry pratchett vamps, classic vamps, twilight vamps, house of night vamps........................

Just Tsuki

Harmonious Dischord

7,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:55 am
Hmmm, my favourite fatasy creature would have to be either dragons or dark angels. Dragons because (duh) they are the classics, and dark angels because they have that whole angst thing going for them. And they WANT to be good but they CAN'T, so there's this whole morals vs. pleasure thing going on too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Dragons, pheonixes, elves (the Lord of the Rings kind) and werecats from Eragon  

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Peanut

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:08 pm
Griffen Rock!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm
I am more of a vampire, witch, and dragon girl. the thought of being able to have lived in 1400s to now and see how people adapted and grew through the times as a vampire. To be able to cast a spell and still look like a regular everyday person is awesome even though at one point in time there were hangings to be considered a witch. Dragons are just awesome even though some authors make them seem like dumb blood thirsty things unlike in eragon.
Werewolves are cool too but changing every full moon would suck to me. mermaids are cool too even though they are also called sirens and supposidly are evil things that crashed boatsmen.
Fantasy creatures are just an amazing thing and they are the reason why i dont like to read historical works like wars or battles. They just dont interest me and dont take me out of my normal everyday feeling.  

lilmiyu

nemifan101

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:22 am
I like pixies. biggrin
And Dragons are SOOOO COOL!!!!!!
But my favorite is Faeries. I don't know, I just think that they're so awesome!
They're magical, yet helpful, (yet i know that maybe some of them are bad)
and most of them are good, and they're so sparkly and shiny and pretty!!!!!! <3<3<3  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:50 pm
I love elves----lord of the rings, etc. But also, the RPG ones like on Sacred.  

Nimue_of_Avalon

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces