Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[Archive] The Aikanaro'hini -- Joining and Leaving the Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:11 pm
I will enter the Gates...
All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3
Owner's Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
SoA's Name: Kucha
Image: [Uncert]
Suggested Rank: Na'artu
Demon Name: N/A
Personality: Kucha isn't the happiest leopon in the world. In fact, he's rather gruff around those he's not familiar with. But underneath that bristly exterior lies the heart of a knight. After being separated from his family and taken in by a demon, he's decided to dedicate his entire life to her. One word and he'd gladly give his life for her. It is highly unlikely that he'll end up with a demon of his own, but being a slave doesn't matter to him as long as he can stay by her side.
Contact Info: YOU HAVE THIS. >[
Ideas for Join RP? Would love to do a joining rp with Verge, but it's ultimately up to Poi as he will be joining with her Wan.
Why do you want to join? Wan is joining so Kucha must follow!

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: I have indeed~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 am
Heee~ Awesome! You guys will have to poke Seph about RP with Verge but if you need a join RP with someone else you know where I am. lol <3  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm
All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3
Owner's Name: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Aneesia
Image: Uncert
Suggested Rank: Na'artue (to Phleyglas)
Demon Name: -
Personality: Still fleshing out. She's deaf though. Deaf and bitter.
Contact Info: AIM: Shuinoshina
Ideas for Join RP? She's being enslaved by Phle.
Why do you want to join? Aneesia's gonna be Phle's Slave/Baby-Maker.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: BAM. I KNOW THING.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 am
Owner's Name: pinchmonster
SoA's Name: Jininajisi
Image: Bam!
Suggested Rank: Tsafare / Huntress
Demon Name: Once adult her Demon Name will be Iyezebel. She should be adult either uhh, this month or next.
Personality: Jini used to idolize her father though she's grown to understand that he will never love her the way he "loves" her sister (and her sister's seer abilities) -- She has met and interacted with both Balia (hibi-tea) and Tavar (Das Tor) and has finally decided to leave her father and find a place where she fits in for who and what she is: a brutal, cold-hearted female who enjoys the pain and suffering of others, both physically and mentally. She knows deep down that she's far superior to her sister.
Contact Info: AIM = late night kicks
Ideas for Join RP? hibi-tea said she claims my JRP. xD
Why do you want to join? Well IC'ly, Jini knows Balia and she's familiar with Tavar, and after hearing them speak of their pride she thinks that maybe she'll fit in there. Of course, part of her realizes that Balia is the only lioness that her father ever really had any "feelings" for, and perhaps some twisted little part of her hopes that maybe once she's accepted to this pride, the same pride that Balia's in, her father will realize she's not just a simple annoyance, but that she holds promise. Through RP and more character growth I'd like her to completely understand that she IS a demon and that she no longer cares about how her father thinks of her -- she's far superior to him as well. OOCly, I think she'll fit in great here, and her sister will be going to the Demon Hunter pride with Sungura and I think this will offer so much fun for everyone involved. biggrin
I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yerp. I has. I was actually going to have her join as juve but that all fell through thanks to life being a pain in the BUTT.

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 am
Everything looks good here. Approved from me, you're good to go!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 pm
... nixed for now  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Owner's Name: Murphys_Law
SoA's Name: Hatari
Image: Hatari
Suggested Rank: Na'artu
Personality: Hatari is a lion pushed to the edge. He presently shows immediate fear upon meeting another lion, but he continues to seek them out from desperation. He believes he needs to have another master to survive, though his own search terrifies him.
Contact Info: PM, and my screenname for both MSN and AIM is law-of-murphy@hotmail.com
Ideas for Join RP? Someone told me slaves don't need to be approved by leaders because they don't really matter? Anyway he's coming in as Shababa's slave, and I can totally do a meeting if needed.
Why do you want to join? Because I've already got one lion in this pride and it's awesome! Plus I think it can give Hatari what he really needs - a pride that will put him in his place, hehe.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Fo' sho man!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 am
Owner's Name: Yin-bug
SoA's Name: Yiska
Image: Yiska
Suggested Rank: Tsafare (But he would be interested in being a Tirma'eth
Demon Name: Cham-Er
Personality: Once extremely depressed and emaciated with total loss of hope in others, he has turned around. He is now a serious lion, brave and determined. In most cases calm but if irked will attack. He normally is gruff and to the point however he does have a very small soft side.
Contact Info: Pm; AIM- yinbug MSN-yin-bug@hotmail.com
Ideas for Join RP? o3o not really
Why do you want to join? IC wise: He was close to death and almost given up until he met Moto'ubele, she talked of the pride and became interested and learning that there was a pride full of lions like her started to give him hope that not all lions are stupid and there are some that are smart and he can tolerate.
OCC: I feel he'll fit into here, and I like the pride c:

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yep!

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm
Both of these look awesome to me whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 am
Owner's Name:
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
SoA's Name:
Kuchanganyikiwa
Image:
User Image
Suggested Rank:
Ra'alme
Demon Name:
Byrdi
Personality:
When she was born, it was obvious there was something different about Kiwa. Death fascinated the cub, and there was something within her that lead her to begin to toy with other creatures. She likes playing with smaller things, torturing and playing with their emotions, and their bodies. The cub likes the idea of being able to do this for a lifetime. Taken in by Runya herself, along with her brother, this cub shows signs of being a Demon who would more align with the Morifaer side of the Pride, rather than the Sparda side she was taken into.

The petite little lioness has never really been seen as quite sane. Demonic in nature, though small, she is often caught playing with her food, and teasing it in a pleasant voice, asking all manner of sing-song questions, as her paws play over the skin, watching blood with eager eyes. She enjoys the games, often times, when taking another lion for her enjoyment, or even someone of another species, she never begins with physical games, oh no. As she says,
"Don't you know, dear~? It's more fun to break the mind."

'Kiwa has a penchant for teasing, knowing full well that though strange in appearance, she's rather attractive. She taunts others with her dark charm, before getting them alone to play her game. Although....Eventually, she ends up getting bored with her play toys, especially when they stop playing back, and will then proceed to either let them walk out, or ignore them, whilst keeping them within her den, until their mind returns somewhat, then the game begins again.

The one thing this sadomasochistic little thing DESPISES, more than anything else in this world, is predictability. Even in her choice of mate, she would prefer someone who'd never give her the same thing twice. Once someone starts making a pattern of it, she grows tired, and switches things up of her own volition. This includes the games she plays with her victims. One thing she does enjoy is someone who will give back to her what she gives in play. Pain for pain, Pleasure for pleasure, and this will keep her twisted mind pacified for a short while.

Contact Info:
XD Mine's known. AIM is FledglingofSiete, MSN is ElenaShinRa@hotmail.com
Ideas for Join RP?
Currently, she's been taken in (along with her brother, Arato), by Runya. So I suppose she'd take them to meet the leaders, if nothing else.
Why do you want to join?
Fff. 'Cuz I've been plotting for this little lady for like....ever?

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads:
Of course~ I have three Pride members <3

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm
Owner's Name: Lightning Shadow X
SoA's Name: Jinamizi'Mwezi
Image: Uncert
Suggested Rank: Huntress -Tsafare
Demon Name: Aym
Personality: Seething and easily jealous, Jinamizi is bad news of four paws. A loner by traits, she prefers to be by herself, but when confronted can be dark, manipulative and overbearing. Those that are even lucky to get close to her, would see she bares a long time hurt that has only been growing, giving the feeling that deep at heart, she can and does have a sensitive side, but any insight to that is quickly brushed away with a silver tongue'd hiss and a condescending sneer.
Contact Info: YureinaSG1 - AIM
Ideas for Join RP? Don't mind which, but she'll be coming with Algol as his 'female' one we RP it out and will probably be a very vicious creature
Why do you want to join?
It generally seems like the perfect place for Jinamizi with her attitude and markings, plus I can't help but be curious.
I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads:
I have.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 pm
-_Wish of the Goddess_-

Accepted!

-will bug the other two about your girl tonight, LSX-

Aegnorhini

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm
Owner's Name: Hopelessly Pretty
SoA's Name: Arato
Image: [x]
Suggested Rank: Incubus
Demon Name: Ardat Lili
Personality: The sheltered boy of his litter, Arato had always been a curious little cub. He always asked questions and was eager to explore, but eventually that curiosity proved to be worrisome for his mother as he eventually showed no fear for the unknown or even death. Much like his sister Kuchanganyikiwa he is abusive to his playthings, but his truest delight is in gaining attention. When offered by Runya to be treated as someone of importance in the Aikanaro’hini Pride he jumped at the opportunity.

Now older, Arato has come to realize that he has the strong desire to be in control of those around him. He wants to be able to manipulate the hearts and minds of others and the voice that whispers in his ears only encourages him to do so. Prideful and flirtatious, this young male knows that he has handsome features and is not above flaunting. He is known to behave childishly when he can’t get what he wants, and Arato often runs off to whine to his sister when things don’t go his way.

Contact Info: @skype: pyotao, @msn: pyotao@msn.com, @aim: pyotao@msn.com
Ideas for Join RP? It’s been planned that Arato was taken into the pride as a cub with his sister Kiwa by Runya. He can meet the leaders, though. C:
Why do you want to join? The second Wish told me about this pride, I was immediately interested! I think Arato would fit well here and I think it’s always more fun to start in a shop that’s brand new to me with a darker character.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yes I have, and I understand that a beating will take place if I do something dumb.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:36 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Looks good to me~ Accepted! 8D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points