MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:23 am
my funeral/death plans =

die listening to "Funeral of Hearts"
be cremated
be put in a Heartagram jar
then my ashes be spread over Finland  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:20 pm
I know what I'd do. I'd have "Lucretia, my Reflection" played as I'm placed in a coffin easily opened, in a room within an open tomb. Then I'd have Poe's "The Premature Burial" read. Afterwards, if I become a vampire, I'll be able to travel throughout the land and seduce my victims. Though I'd highly doubt it. But, I'd like to be buried with a sword. That would be nice. And have spikes placed around my coffin, to stop grave-robbers.  

nautilus pilot

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:41 pm
Hard to say, really....

most christian burials revolve around mourning for your beloved ones. Funerals are for the living....

I want bagpipes to play at mine, followed by a huge pavillion where they serve lagers and ales, so my close friends can hoist a pint or two in my absence. I want a classic headstone with my sig engraved upon it. I would want my family to bury me with my journals in waterproof bags so that in a 1000 years when archeologists exume my remains for science, they will at least know whom it is they dug up, complete with instructions for a party to be held in my honor, beer lists, what type of sandwiches to serve, and a music list so the DJ (if they still have those in the future) will know what to play. If they're gonna spend the time digging me up, at least they can throw me a good party for all the trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:41 pm
I've never really thought about it before. My family has a plot in the town I grew up in, and I'd like to get buried there. There's some relatives there. Or at least people with last names from my family tree. I'm sure someone knows how and if they're related to me.
But now that I think about it, I'd like to buried with grave goods and clothing from has many different eras as possible, just in case I get a chance to screw with archelogist's heads.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers