Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Alyce's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:03 pm
"Oh sorry", closing her eye she started to doze off a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:44 am
"It's fine." He mummbled. Souji was starting to doze off. He was comfterble and tired, sleep quickly washed over him.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 pm
Fallen asleep, Alyce started to mumble quiet things, "No..I..nooo..."

((sorry bored haha >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:31 pm
((lol it's k soujis alseep already))  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 am
Waking up by the rumble of her stomache, Alyce got up and laughed quietly at Souji asleep. Stretching she yawned and left to the kitchen. Grabbing a quick breakfast for herself she brought up a plate of eggs and bacon for Souji, plus her cup of coffee. Leaving the plate on the coffe table next to the couch she waited to see if he would wake by the smell and went to go wash up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 am
Souji stired a little at the smell of food, he opened his eyes sleeply and just layed there. He gave up on trying to get up and rolled over to his side, he didn't realize he was still in alyces room.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:01 pm
Alyce smiled as she walked in and sat on her bed. Brushing her hair she left it down and looked over the couched to see if Souji was awake. Geez I guess he really is worn out..., feeling guilty she left him to sleep and grabbed herself a book to read.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:15 pm
Souji herd someone come by and rolled over to see who it was, he ended up rolling off the couch and hitting the floor with a loud thud. "Oww."He laid there for a bit waiting for the pain to go away then sat up, finally realizing he was in Alyces room. He got his choker off the floor and put it back on. "Good morning." He mumbled to Alyce.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm
"Hmm?", looking up from her book she looked at Souji on the floor and laughed. "Morning. You alright?", putting her book down she climbed off her bed and walked over to the couch. "Need any help?", she asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:10 pm
Souji smiled slightly. "Sure." He held out a hand so she could help him up.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Alyce took hold of his hand and pulled him up, "And I thought I was clumsy".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:21 pm
Souji smiled slyly and pulled her down next to him. "You seem pretty clumsy to me." He started to laugh, this was a side affect of getting so much blood taken away.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:31 pm
"Bad habits die hard", Alyce replied laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Souji smiled and got up, he stretched a little and yawned. "You hungry?" He asked tuning a little and smiling at her.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 pm
"Mm thirsty for some orange juice more", she replied getting up. "Plus I gotta throw out the cold breakfast that I thought would wake you up, before my room smells like pig haha".  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff