Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asdf
  fdsa
View Results

CapnCadaver

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:28 pm
M i n a k o
Thins are going okay here.. I gots me a smexy car as well xD a 2000 Toyota Celica GTS.
I feel like I haven't seen you in like a year o_o Though I know it wasn't a year but still... I used to talk to you almost every day XD 'Twas awesome.

MINAKO! biggrin Howdy!

Ooohh.. Wanna race? lol

It has been a while though..  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:34 pm
Sure xDD It's been a long while.

M i n a k o
Crew

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:37 am
Rubbah`
biggrin I'm not the best at coming up with avatars. Lol.. And I gave lots of my stuff away when I wasn't on for a bit.
So now I'm kind of a poor guy razz

I've always been poor, never exceeded 15k xD I don't have the patience to build up enough money for something cool ._.'
And yea, I also really suck at making a cool avi, although I like my current one ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:01 pm
Nope.
I died yesterday.  

417 Expectation Failed

CapnCadaver

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:18 pm
Fuzia
Rubbah`
biggrin I'm not the best at coming up with avatars. Lol.. And I gave lots of my stuff away when I wasn't on for a bit.

I've always been poor, never exceeded 15k xD I don't have the patience to build up enough money for something cool ._.'
And yea, I also really suck at making a cool avi, although I like my current one ^^

Woot, the person still plays and offered me my stuff back! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:00 am
Rubbah`
Fuzia
Rubbah`

Woot, the person still plays and offered me my stuff back! biggrin

Neato! So you're filthy rich again biggrin ?

.. Share? >.>

Jk xD  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:04 pm
*sniffs in a corner invisible* Rubbah' didn't say hi to me. And after all the time it took to draw that headshot. domokun

I still have that head shot, in fact it's one of my better drawings. Even with the tablet I still feel like I suck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:21 pm
If I was alive could I be on here...hmm...nope I'm just a random blob typing on the net.  

CobaltLemon

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

CapnCadaver

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm
dragonmonkey
*sniffs in a corner invisible* Rubbah' didn't say hi to me. And after all the time it took to draw that headshot. domokun

I still have that head shot, in fact it's one of my better drawings. Even with the tablet I still feel like I suck.

Sorryyyyy D:  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:21 pm
*lost*

*Sneak Attack!*

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:06 am
Rubbah`
dragonmonkey

Sorryyyyy D:

... You didn't say hi <.<'  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:15 am
*starts pinching myself* Well, that hurts, so I guess I'm still alive...... oh wait, that was for dreaming. Quick, what's that test I do to see if I'm still breathing?  

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:28 am
JadedHuntress
*starts pinching myself* Well, that hurts, so I guess I'm still alive...... oh wait, that was for dreaming. Quick, what's that test I do to see if I'm still breathing?

Simply because you can breath, doesn't mean you're alive, or that you really lived =D

The trick to know if you're alive... If you're still a flawed being, then you must be human!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Rubbah`
dragonmonkey

Sorryyyyy D:
If I was really hurt I would have said so. Bleh. I'm so infrequent as far as typing here on the guild that I've become a floater.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:32 pm
Fuzia
JadedHuntress

Simply because you can breath, doesn't mean you're alive, or that you really lived =D

The trick to know if you're alive... If you're still a flawed being, then you must be human!

Oh noooos, I must be dead than crying

j/k  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas