Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
One Piece: Ninja Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:49 pm
/[ZORO]/
User Image

User Image

This Good? Too late, I already made it and pictures make rps more appealing, I find they keep my attention span longer >> Has been spoiled...All you gotta do before each post is just copy and paste your text in the area i'm writing. Well there is an Elite ninja group that acts like the police though the heads up have been corrupted.

:blankly blinks: ooo so that's it...hmm i like that word...sounds good, now i'm all hungry...haven't had breakfast yet and it's lunch time. Pengi no wait...no outside for Pengi sounds like rain.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:52 pm
me likey!

thanks^_^

Well...since y'all made a list...I feel compelled to draw one up...
Here's my take on them.

Luffy: the kid who asks the dumb questions in class
Little brother

Zoro: guy to go to the movies with
big brother
(for guys) wingman

Usopp: person to hang out and do nothing with.

Nami: power-hungry boss

Chopper: best friend

Brook: the perv living next door

Sanji: frat boy/ jock....

Robin: (see Saiyajin's comment)

Franky: the guy you don't want to see laying on the beach during a hot summers day....  

iddybiddysquiddy

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Ah, well, I might use it for the heck of it. Thanks for telling me the details. I hope a good hearted Lieutenant is alright. He'll just be working against the Staw Hats because is being duped by the higher ups.

@Aimeechinu: A snicker doodle sounds delicious.*Loves cinnamon cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:26 pm
Oh no! o.o We have no Luffy!
I just noticed that. One would think I would realize that earlier, but well... I didn't. Duh.

Posty.

You haven't had one either?
What is wrong with the world? D= How could you not have these cookies?

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:32 pm
Hmmm I might play a madeup since I didnt watch one piece and no amount of reading wikipedia can give you the -feel- of the anime... perhaps it'll be an animal thingy like that reindeer dude... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:35 pm
by the way...i ish making another char.

Gaia Name: dragonlegend1.0
Character Name: Saya 'Hawkseye' D'este
Appearance: Saya, and her loyal friends, Fenris and Altivo.
Personality: Saya is a fun-loving soul. She is willing to do anything at least once, and never backs down when there's an adventure that's just waiting to be hers. She has boundless energy.

However, this doesn't mean that she doesn't know when not to joke around. At moments, someone can get her to calm down and focus, however short the time of the focus may be. She is incredibly concentrated when in a fight, and uses the fact, that most people think that she has no power due to her care-free personality, so, she is under-estimated, to an advantage. Basically, they go in thinking she's got nothing to give when it comes to combat. In reality, they couldn't be more wrong.
History: Saya was born to be a spy. Her parents were ninja, and damn good ones at that. But, sadly, they died in action during a particularly dangerous mission. So, she never lived up to their legacy. But, she did find another way.

She went, with a friend, to a school where she could learn how to become a ninja. Not one like her parents, but a fighter, none the less. She trained for years, honing her skills. Eventually, she found she was better at archery and handling a sword, apposed to her other skills. With this in mind, she continued to train. Until, eventually, she was good enough to leave the school. She left, bringing with her a hawk, and a wolf. Two animals she had found, cared for, and befriended during the years.

Now Saya, Fenris, and Altivo, wait alongside Ryuu for help.

iddybiddysquiddy

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:05 pm
Muahahahahahaha! I look evil =D

:got herself another black ops gear:

lots of peeps are buying ones so the marketprice is going down. There was this one person who bought 50 envelopes. Sheesh, dunno how peeps can spend real money on virtual stuff...would rather get it the good ole fashion way....saling stuff i dun use and postings.

Jah, i'm a bit suprised no one claimed Luffy either, to me, he's like the easiest character to play...than again...that is me.

poor poor A-chan, i get a feeling A-chan is gonna convert us from the deprived world...

O.O!!!!

Nook-kun! :glomps:

Awesomeness! Another rp we shall be in together ^^

Profile approved, i'll go ahead and add that in. Tis on my to do list to move the profiles in the character forum....>>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:19 pm
I thought that Luffy was taken, that's why I took Zoro. Oh well, Zoro's just as awesome. I'll still stick with him.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Convert? Perhaps... At least to food.
I still can't believe you don't know of snickerdoodles. ; . ;

I thought Miso-sama had Luffy, but then switched to Usopp. But there are so many other roleplays it's difficult to remember what was what. Though it shouldn't be too difficult to locate a Luffy. I hope.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:06 pm
It's not hard to find a Luffy.

It IS hard to find a good Luffy that won't go Gear Second all the time.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Miso-sama is the only Luffy I've ever known...
I couldn't compare any Luffy's...

It's very difficult to find One Piece role plays...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:10 pm
That's true. I guess you could say that One Piece is an acquired taste.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Ahaha. =o Finally, my first post EVER as Sanji. Took too long. >.< It's too hot to sit around the computer.

I haven't found a lot of One Piece fans unless I am around something dedicated to One Piece. Some people don't like the art, others have been brainwashed by the 4kids version... All different kinds of things.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:17 pm
So... Should Momo/Haku be celled up or something?

Oh, and to make things unconfusing with how I did my profile and stuff since I realize I wasn't clear...No one on the island but Ryuu and any of her other guards knows she is Princess Momo. They all just know her as Haku, a girl they don't trust very well. And probably the main ninja bad guy, too. Since he is most likely the one who accused her.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 pm
Yeah, or she could be walking on death row or waiting for death row this very moment. You know like a huge crowd of people or maybe she could be keeping a low profile until help comes and explain the situation. Either way would work just fine.  
OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff