Tai Takahashi
M i n a k o
Ten of Hearts
I'm 21.

Wow, some of you guys are really young. eek

Wow o_o I for some reason really thought you were younger than 21 XD

So did I. o_o

GASP. I am not the oldest in the guild. -Eyes Elendil.-

Even if you saw me irl you would probably think the same thing. It's a bit of a pain though, I just hope I don't end up like my mom. She could pass for a teenager until her early thirties. eek

I have the same problem. I get carded everywhere and, even with ID, people don't believe me. Someone almost wouldn't sell me shuriken because of how young I look! gonk

I also have the same problem xD People think I'm about 17.. A big chested 17 year old I guess XDD My height and face has a lot to do with it though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:22 pm
M i n a k o
Tai Takahashi
Ten of Hearts
Tai Takahashi
M i n a k o
Ten of Hearts
I'm 21.

Wow, some of you guys are really young. eek

Wow o_o I for some reason really thought you were younger than 21 XD

So did I. o_o

Even if you saw me irl you would probably think the same thing. It's a bit of a pain though, I just hope I don't end up like my mom. She could pass for a teenager until her early thirties. eek

I have the same problem. I get carded everywhere and, even with ID, people don't believe me. Someone almost wouldn't sell me shuriken because of how young I look! gonk

I also have the same problem xD People think I'm about 17.. A big chested 17 year old I guess XDD My height and face has a lot to do with it though.

See, at least you have boobs. I'm this flat chested loligirl looking thing, I guess, since people think I'm twelve! gonk

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:09 pm
Siberian Giant
I know... uh.. Some people that somehow went MIA are over 25... at least one person.... ... But... I don't know where they are.. neutral

Mmm...You make it sound like you kidnapped them all and they're now buried under your patio in an assortment of plastic baggies... gonk

How old I look depends on how I wear my hair...If it's up, then I look older than my age and could convincingly walk in to a post office and draw a pension...If it's down, it makes me look younger than 16 because I still get ID'd for ciggies and alcohol... rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 am
I didn't even get ID'ed for alcohol when I was 14... Allthough you have to be 16 around here to get it, though... But still xd I easily get placed with 18-20 year old people... sweatdrop I don't wanna get old emo  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ten of Hearts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:31 am
Tai Takahashi
M i n a k o
Tai Takahashi
Ten of Hearts
Tai Takahashi

So did I. o_o

See, at least you have boobs. I'm this flat chested loligirl looking thing, I guess, since people think I'm twelve! gonk

Same here, unless I wear a skirt, shorts, or something else that shows off my lower body. I usually get 13 or 14 when people guess my age otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Wooo. Im 19 till Tuesday.  

Barking_Wolf
Crew

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:34 am
Tai Takahashi
M i n a k o
Tai Takahashi
Ten of Hearts
Tai Takahashi

So did I. o_o

=_= I'd honestly rather have a small chest than a big one. I have back problems cause of mine XD.

Geeze Wolf I keep forgetting how much younger you are than me xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm
i'm 20, and i'm actually sorta having the same problem you are stare .....when i go into the towns and whatnot to chat....i can never find anybody my age they're always younger than me....i felt like i was the oldest one on and i almost deleted my account cuz i felt wierd.....until i came to this post and took your poll and saw the first person on your reply dealie was 22....now i'm just thinking that i just end up in the wrong part of town, lmao  

SwEeTmEaTs10987

CassyBean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:24 pm
I'm 15 this August (but it's close enough that I just now say I'm 15). A lot of times I'm mistaken for being 17, or even 18, and using that to my advantage, I like to piss off annoying girls at the local coffee shop who are trying to chat up the super cute guy behind the counter by turning his attention to me.
...no, he doesn't like me, but he hates those silly girls.

that's about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 pm
I think it's better to be younger than you look than older...
For one, by the time you're forty you'd probably look like you're at least thirty, instead of looking 40 when you're 30. xd

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 am
crazy_mongoose
I think it's better to be younger than you look than older...
For one, by the time you're forty you'd probably look like you're at least thirty, instead of looking 40 when you're 30. xd

I wish I was born in 2010 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:08 pm
12, I turn 13 February 12th!!

ILLEGAL USER!!

Oh and by the way I have been on this website for 2 years so I was 10 when I sighned up!! xd

Dont hurt me older people!!

Rooney Faire

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 pm
Persian Tigress

ILLEGAL USER!!

Oh and by the way I have been on this website for 2 years so I was 10 when I sighned up!! xd

Nah, we're not all madochists... But... Tai could get her 2x4 out if you annoy her xd

Nah just kidding, I don't think we're after kids unless they're a pain stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:21 pm
Fuzia
Persian Tigress

ILLEGAL USER!!

Nah, we're not all madochists... But... Tai could get her 2x4 out if you annoy her xd

Nah just kidding, I don't think we're after kids unless they're a pain stressed

Oh.....Well Im screwed xd ....  

Rooney Faire

Miss Sextacular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:33 pm
I am an old lady. 29  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers