Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:13 am
kentsu smirked then he decieded to go to sleep.so he did but the train hit a bump and his hood came down so jynx could see him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:06 pm
"Thats the guy from earlier, I can tell by the scar." Jynx muttered knowing Shouri wasn't sleep.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 pm
Shiyu listened to them from afar"I wonder if they have anything to do with S.N.O.W"she thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:52 pm
Shouri slightly nodded, but she was watching another person. Yet another one from before... what is going on? She thought, watching Shiyu.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 pm
Shiyu bit her lip to keep herself from crying out in frustration"I've waited all these years waiting to get my revenge and I finally have my chance and I won't let anyone get in my way"she thought clenching her fist  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:19 pm
kentsu woke up and stood up and went to the front of the train but as he passed jynx and shouri he threw a piece of paper that said aw come now shouri you don't even remember your old friend kentsu what a shame. jynx don't be so suprised it makes you look weak well if you two would like to talk i'll be in the the controll panel part of the train. then after he droped he went to the front of the train and talked to his boss.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:02 pm
"Since when was I surprized?" Jynx asked Shouri as he rose up and walked towards Kentsu  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 pm
kentsu stopped talking to his boss and sat dwon and said excaily what did you do to the driver oh nothing i just gave him an doption that he ccould not refuse let me guess you told him to leave or he dies thats right.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 am
Around the time Kentsu sat down, Jynx had knocked out the guy he was talking to. "Kentsu Hyuuga, been searching for your a** for a while." said Jynx sliding his fingers down the katana he was holding. "You've got quite a bounty, seeing as you've been a prison escapee forever. 3,000,000 large to be exact." Jynx kept on, getting closer and closer. Jynx then ran towards the drivers seat and stabbed through it not knowing if he killed Kentsu or was about to fight him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:07 pm
wow you figured it out your not as dumb as you look but that bounty is stupid i have joined snow and you should no me i have been following shouri for awhile my boss wanted me to make sure she did her job and. now if you don't mind i'll be getting away kentsu busted threw the front window and jumped on the top of the train.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:37 am
Shiyu appeared behind Kentsu"Now you with these traitors..."she snarled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 am
Jynx easily climbed to the top of the train, and to his surprize, he saw Kentsu cornered by Shiyu. "Shiyu, move this is bussiness between me and him." Jynx now running for Kentsu, he thrusted his arm for Kentsu's facial area, knowing that is the most vulnerable spot on the human body.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:58 pm
She put her arm out in front of Jynx to stop him"Any bussiness with S.N.O.W is my bussiness"she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:59 pm
kentsu ran to the end of the train and turned back around and said shiyu you don't even know my reason for being in snow. kentsu took a small sop and went over the edge . if you looked down you could not see kentsu. kentsu was under the train holding on the meatl with his claws.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:30 am
The tattoo on her body receded to just one mark on her hand she punched into the roof of the train and crated a gaping hole straight down to the bottom of the train,she jumped down and stuck her head through the bottom hole and saw him"Nice try"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff