Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Literate Rps
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageJμɳ §øɧмα

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jun nodded with a smile to Takami, "Of course, Takami-sama."

Jun glanced up from the God to look at Rei. He just knew the Snake was still going on about their little 'chat' earlier in his mind. 'That guy is such a p***k! He is a fricken doctor, he shouldn't need my help to help Takami-sama. He should use his damn schooling and figure out what is wrong with him on his damn own. Not that I don't want to help Takami-sama...But I hate that damn Snake. He thinks he is all high up because he gets to be with Takami and he gets to make him feel better... Takami probably apreciates him more than me...'

Jun glanced out the car window as those thoughts struck him. 'Takami probably only has me around for Rei's absense. Like when Rei left, he was always with me... But now... He he wants to speak alone with Rei and Rei is always here and there... And because of Rei's past I can't be near him for too long so I can never be with Takami... I'm just his replacement, aren't I? I'm not good enough because I don't have the cure to Takami's illness.'

In the past, Jun had planned to go the medical path. Just so he could push Rei out of the picture. He would study as much as he could so he could just get rid of the Snake. But now he figured it wouldn't matter.

As the car stopped Jun opened the door and eased out before helping Takami out as well. He held onto the God but let him stand on his own, "Can you walk, Takami-sama? Or would you like me to carry you inside?"

His eyes traveled to Rei for a second. The God wanted to speak with him in private... Jun hated that... "Rei, may I request that the Horse come to you for a drug check? So you can check her intoxication levels and lock her up for detox for the meeting?" he asked as he kept his arms around Takami.

[;3; Moe... Much shorter than before but I can't remember what all I put...]

«----------------------------------------------------------------»
Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:55 pm
xX { T x A x K x Ax M x I } Xx x

User Image

It was of no surprise that Rei chose to remain mostly quiet during the trip home. But alas, they were finally home. The car ride was finally over. The snake was most likely exhausted since he was usually still asleep during this time and well Rei was also probably trying to avoid any more bickering with the rat. Those two were always bickering about something and Takami already warned Rei he better not eat Jun.

Sometimes it was a bit hard to tell whether the snake was being serious or not but Jun being eaten by Rei was a bit disturbing to imagine. They were merely children when he made Rei promise never to eat Jun but he really wouldn’t mind if the snake ate the other disobedient zodiacs. Especially that damn cat! The horse and boar were almost as bad as the cat but Takami didn’t dislike any of his zodiac more than the cat. As long as he kept Kumiko wrapped around his little finger, all would be fine. No one was capable of loving her but him and even he thought the cat as a disgusted creature. He wouldn’t have it if any of his zodiacs showed more love to anyone else other then him.

Takami wasn’t going to let himself be forgotten. It just wasn’t satisfying that he only had about four of his zodiacs obediently serve him when it should be all of them. Sometimes he would think the cat was more discipline than the horse and boar but than again, she could just be the ring leader towards those who rebelled against him. This is what he liked about the snake and rat, they were always willing to serve him and didn’t question his motives a majority of the time. They were the ones that stressed him at the least. Rei’s sad attempt for a joke merely caused Takami to raise a brow.

“Your jokes are lame as usual. I do encourage you to stay out of the comedian business Rashiel.” Takami flatly spoke, giving the snake a long dull stare. Yes, it was very much like Takami to speak the blunt truth. There were just times when Rashiel sort of reminded him of some doting mother like the ones he had seen. Even when Takami was completely healthy or feeling healthy that day, Rei was always giving him that double glance just to make sure all was well.

“I’m fine Rei, just a bit tired.” Takami flatly stated just so Rei wouldn’t be such a worry wart. Gah, his voice sounded hoarse. Maybe a mixture of him being tired and yelling his lungs out. “The meeting will be after my rest and Rashiel is not responsible for getting that stupid girl sober. If the horse cannot do that simple task of attending a meeting completely free of the influence, than she is more stupider than I thought. I’m sure Rashiel has more important things to do than babysit a stupid horse. My message should be more than enough for her.” Takami lowly spoke, quite annoyed at the mere thought of the horse showing up at the meeting while she was high. Such a thing took a lot of nerve and was highly disrespectful towards him.

That damn wench was going to wish she was never born if she ever pulled such a stunt. Naturally, Takami accepted Jun’s aide. He was feeling a bit better now so of course he was capable of walking on his own. Swinging both feet out of the vehicle, Takami slowly emerged out seconds after Jun. The God was quite ready to clean himself up. Unfortunately, immediate pain emitted from his face the moment his left foot touched the ground. That damn Taki and his inability to wear shoes! Heaven knows what sort of rough beating his feet took.

It was fairly normal for him to have splinters, bee stings, thorns, sharp rocks, and anything sharp lodged into his foot after being Taki. His alternative self had the tendency to ignore such things for the simple distaste of being around doctors. Takami hadn’t noticed it before because of his own fume of anger. Or maybe he had stepped in something after he became Taki once more. Well he wasn’t about to walk around with such discomfort. Irritatedly lifting up his bare foot, Takami merely scanned the area for the discomfort source.

A fishing hook? How on earth did he manage to step on a fishing hook?! Gah! He was going to need tweezers to pull it out. Who knows how long Taki had been running around with something like this lodged into his foot and yet that brat never learned. Well it was already securely lodged in so there was no way he could possibly worsen it. He will just take care of it once he reaches his room. It was too damn hot outside for his liking.

“I’m well enough to walk.” Takami flatly stated, releasing the foot he had once been examining only seconds earlier. A couple more steps towards his room wouldn’t harm him. Takami was far use to the strange sharp objects he found in his foot when Taki played outside barefooted that it just didn’t faze him anymore. The God had been in far more worse pain before that such things were merely scratches.

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:09 pm
User Image
Don't provoke a snake unless you have the intention and power to cut off its head.
~ Rashiel 'Rei' Sohma ~

User Image

User Image
Venom. Toxins that
stop your heart
Kill your nerves
Toy with your mind
& devour
your sweet succulent body.

Rei wasn't aware of Jun's jealousy or hatred. Neither was he really hogging for attention, snaking, slithering... whatever. In his mind however, it was true that he did see himself as a character who was a little different from them. Well, they still went to school after all; they were children, part of that annoying squalling squealing cluster that came home at noon or at varying degrees of the day to play in the gardens and try to throw little pebbles at his window, or sneak into his mansion and break something precious. The list could go on and on. Just last month, he had arrived home to see one of the Sohma children buried under his stash of books. He had bent to pick the child up, only to discover it was a girl who was traumatised enough to cling to him, and POOF! It had been hell getting her to calm down after that and he was partially deaf for the rest of the day.

At the rat's suggestion, he arched a brow and stared quite blankly, but of course his mind didn't miss a step in being a snobbish critic.

'Detox. Detox my dear little rodent, takes hours and days to flush everything from your system, worse if your liver and kidneys are strained like hers. She probably has chemicals clinging to her fat tissue anyway...'

"If we really wanted to cut her off, we'd need a real cell and weeks of rehab."

At the comment about his jokes and apparent need for crutches, the snake chuckled.

"Rest assured I shan't go anywhere near that line. It doesn't pay well enough. Ah, but you don't babysit horses... you break and ride them."

His sadistic tone suggested that perhaps the rat should -try- counselling the horse, with his school holiday and all. People who could not stand on their own to get what they wanted in life annoyed the snake, especially since he did not want to understand how one could get controlled by chemicals.

Gripping the silvered suitcase with one hand, he paused when Tamaki examined a foot, the blonde's brow furrowing a little in concern. He wanted to insist that Jun carried their god to his room(And let the rat do the carrying for once instead of being carried by the ox), but Takami-sama had already declared that he could walk. Well, it would have to wait till later, when he could persuade the Jade Emperor to allow him to conduct an external checkup on his body. If he could have taken a moment longer to read Taki's memories, he would have tried to find out if the boy had eaten anything off the floor or playground. It wasn't just dirt, bacteria, fungi and viruses the snake was worried about. It was parasites, those that laid eggs in the sand and soil and could tangle so deeply in the body that surgery was recquired. That would, of course, lead to one of Rei's greatest fears as well.

User ImageBut I prefer to cut.
To drip rubies from the gleam of a scalpel's blade.
Just wait my friends, my sharp deleterious friends.
You shall taste the blood when darkness falls.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:26 am

User Image

“Rei, do us all a favor and get some sleep after our talk. Your jokes are becoming lamer by the minute.” Takami dryly spoke, though a bemused smirk couldn’t help but form on the God’s lips. There were just times when Rei’s jokes were so lame that it made him laugh. Ah yes, break break break, he was going to break that horse soon if she didn’t get her act together. Maybe spending the whole break in the isolation chamber would do her some good or maybe more than the break, he could simply have her pulled from school and just stay there until she was in tears to be let out or until Takami felt she learned her lesson.

Nowadays, it was fairly rare to see Takami laugh or even smile. With age, the God just did such things less and less. Taki, however, was a different story. He was pratically happy and energetic all the time. His alternative self was just full of curiosity and tried to steer clear of ‘Doctor Man’. Once, Takami had heard Rei caught the brat on the verge of swallowing a betta whole. Just the mere thought of eating a live fish, especially Rei’s pet was far more then enough to put a sickened expression on his face. Takami didn’t waste anymore time idly standing by, no, after his dry comment he was already walking towards his chambers.

Oh how he couldn’t wait to cleanse himself of this filthy body and get away from such hot weather. It was way too humid outside for his liking. Everything was pretty much taken care of. The ox was making sure the cat came straight home. Jun was going to inform everyone there will be a meeting soon. He would have a small talk with Rei and after the meeting; some servants were severely going to get punished. The tiring thoughts of all the responsibility he had were more than enough to shift his attention away from his discomforting foot.

Pulling it out was going to hurt a lot. A quick shower was in need to rinse himself of all this dirt, especially all this sand. He felt all itchy and even his undergarments were full of sand. Dog, rabbit, dragon, Takami briskly passed all of them. Jun would inform them of the meeting but he was in no mood to talk or chit chat or deal with any of his zodiacs when he was such a mess. His cold aura should be far more then enough to let the others know he was in no mood to be social. Rei and Jun were most likely behind him.

By the time he got cleaned up and finished speaking with Rei, Jun should be done informing the others. Yes, the wonders of a cell phone. Too bad Takami didn’t know Jun’s cell phone was with the ox at the minute. Speaking of cell phones….where was his? What had that damn brat done with his cell phone?

“Rei, while I cleanse myself, make a quick call to my cell phone and find out where it is.” Takami ordered before he closed the bathroom door. Well there was really no reason for him to close it. Rei was constantly giving him weekly check ups so it wasn’t like there was anything the snake hadn’t seen. Still, one of his zodiacs may be stupid enough to barge into his room without knocking.

Almost immediately, Takami began to remove his garments. Eww…he just felt so hot and sticky and itchy. He could of sworn he even felt something crawling underneath his clothing during the ride back. Such discomfort. Gah, he was even sweating! The God was in no mood to wait a little after he cooled off to shower, oh no, he was going to shower now. He had heard a saying that it was wise to allow one’s body to cool off first before showering but that was just a saying. Takami was just so use to getting things he wanted that very second.

Adjusting the water to his liking, Takami turned on the shower knob and slowly stepped in, careful not to put too much weight on a certain foot. Finally, he was feeling cleaner already. Vigoursly scrubbing the dirt out of his hair, Takami allowed the dirt to freely flow off his body. Tch…so much dirt. Why couldn’t his alternative self be cleaner? Squirting another glob of shampoo into his hands, Takami once again scrubbed his hair clean. Bleh, he was so going to have those clothes burned.

Itchy, itchy, itchy, he still felt so itchy! Takami’s eyes scowled in irritation at the possibility of Taki coming in contact with poison oak or ivy. This was the servants fault for letting him escape! No matter how much he scrubbed his body with soap, he still felt so damn itchy. Just what had Taki done?! Takami wasn’t sure which was more stressful, knowing or not knowing. Ewwww…there were even dead bugs in the tub! It was final, he was going to have his garments burned. Takami didn’t dare turn off the shower water until the water running beneath him was pure clear.

Once he felt satisfied enough, it was only then did he choose to turn the water off and reach for his robe. He would simply dry himself while he talked to Rei. Takami had been in a rush to shower that he didn’t bother to gather up a change of clothing. Slipping on his bathrobe, Takami pulled a small towel from the bar and carelessly plopped it over his hair before lightly attempting to scrub his hair dry. Bleh, he felt so exhausted and itchy.

Instinctly, the God found himself going around the heap of clothing and heading out the bathroom. He didn’t bother to see what Rei was doing or if he was in the room for that matter, no, Takami immediately collapsed onto the bed. Such a tiring day it was and the day was just beginning. His eyes lazily searched the room for any signs of Rei or his tweezers. Well at least he was all clean now. Other then feeling all itchy, his throat feeling sore, being tired, and a fish hook stuck in his foot, he was just dandy..

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageJμɳ §øɧмα

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jun gave Rei a dull stare as he talked to him about rehab. He didn't actually mean a complete detox or anything. Just to get her sober and unintoxicated for the meeting. They should have known by now that the horse wasn't just going to willing stop doing drugs, ordered to or not. But he didn't stick on the topic as he watched Takami just walk off. Jun would have gladly carried him but oh well. Instead he just followed like a good Rat. Until he came in sight of two of the zodiacs and stopped while Rei and Takami continued on. He didn't need any kind of bad mouthing or any crap like that right now so he was glad the rabbit was with the dragon. Maybe that would keep her quiet long enough for him to tell her what he needed to.

"Emi, Kohaku," he addressed them both with a small nod, "There will be a meeting today and Takami-sama has ordered no one to leave the estate until the meeting has come and went. If you see any of the others, please give them the message as well."

With that he turned on his heel to leave them, knowing Rei would help Takami with whatever he needed. But only because Jun had a job to do... And so the Rat walked through the main house until he caught sight of the Dog and watched her creeping down on of the halls.

"It's not smart to wander around like a puppy, Aya," he commented as he crossed his arms and waited for her to come prancing over to him so he could give her the message. He wasn't a huge fan of the dog but he wasn't completely against her either. He was on an okay basis, for now.

Then he noticed the finger in her mouth and rose an eyebrow, "Why are you sucking on your finger?" But he shook his head a bit as if dismissing the thought and considered ordering the dog to give him her cell phone to use since his was not only covered in Taki barf but also with the cat who was walking home...With Katsuo...Who had his bag...

Holy s**t! The cat put his cell back in his bag! He just knew it! She would find any time to just piss him off! Katsuo had better realize and get it out before that crap ruined his school stuff! Or else he was going to be pissed. And not just a little pissed, beyond pissed. He already finished his research paper that was due after the break and he was not redoing it because of that cat!

«----------------------------------------------------------------»
Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 am
User Image
Don't provoke a snake unless you have the intention and power to cut off its head.
~ Rashiel 'Rei' Sohma ~

User Image

User Image
Venom. Toxins that
stop your heart
Kill your nerves
Toy with your mind
& devour
your sweet succulent body.

"Ah... but that wasn't a joke my lord." Rei murmured quite solemnly, a flicker of despise stealing across his eyes when he thought about the horse again. A pity she wouldn't change into a creature if he hugged her, or he might enjoy doing it on purpose just so that he would end up hugging a real horse (and woe her wardrobe if her clothes always end up torn).

"Since my lord insists, I shall."
The snake agreed wholeheartedly. A few more hours of sleep would be good. And as he thought about returning to his little mansion... oh gawds, he wanted to -run- back and check his room once more. He had shelves of colourful fishes, but he hadn't thought of ensuring that there was one in each tiny jar! Was that why Taki might have been feeling ill? He bit on the inside of his lower lip to stop himself from sprouting a series of curses, whether in shakespearean verses or russian.

~~~

Red. Bright red. Like paint. Smelled worse than paint. The high-pitched whine of a saw, screaming as the metal serrated edges cut into bone and then broke through into the marrow, oozing blood that was furiously stanched and sucked away. The mangled unsalvageable limb removed quickly from his sight so that he could concentrate on mending and sealing up the...

BONK!

What the hell was that?

Bonk! Ponk! Bongg...

Someone was hammering against the door of the sealed surgerical theatre... but that sound! That couldn't possibly be anyone banging against the doors.

With a soft gasp he awoke, fingers clutching at the sheets that had twisted around his body like a cocoon during his nightmare. Still panting harshly and feeling his heart pound in his chest, the horrid noise soon made itself known again, echoing up into the second level of his mansion. The mad unsynchronous barking of piano chords. His grand piano to be exact. The one that had been imported. Oh gawds... some brat was going to ruin that marvelous beast!

He paused only long enough to adjust his clothes properly, soon scrambling down the stairs missing two steps at a time.

"What the hell are you doing to-"

His voice cut short when he noticed Takami sitting on the bench and looking rather stunned. Had he just yelled at his god? No... oh the heavens were goiong to punish him. Still... his piano! Seething silently, Rei strode over and yanked at the teenager's arm, tugging him off the bench and away from his precious piano. Fingers ran over the white keys, checking for scratches and trying to stop himself from cursing out loud again. With upmost care he laid the satin cloth over the keys and shut the lid, thankful that Takami-sama hadn't thought of opening the chord lid to expose the strings of the... wait, what was Takami-sama doing? Why would he...

An exclaimation of surprise from upstairs made his heart leap into his mouth as he ran up the steps, his untied silver hair trailing in his wake like the mane of a white orient dragon. Make that one enraged orient dragon... even if he was a snake to be precise.

Oh my 'god'...

Takami was trying to scoop out one of his colourful fishes from a jar with his hand! The hell?! That wasn't like Takami-sama to barge in and.. and... HIS FISH DAMMIT! Something was -wrong- with Takami. Or maybe he was still dreaming and this was a part of his dream. His leather suitcase was near the door, where it always was after he came home dead-tired from work. It only took him a few seconds to extract the weapon he needed and advance upon the boy. Takami was choking now... why...

An empty fish jar, with nothing in Takami's hands.

"Damn you! Spit it out!"

He yelled, quickly whacking the back of the god's head as if he were any other brat who had ventured into his room. An arm quickly encircled the youth's shoulders, his free hand raising the needle and prying off its cap with his teeth. Another few seconds was wasted as he tapped the bubbles from the needle before jabbing it through Takami's clothes into side of the boy's hip, just low enough to connect with the tender muscles of his behind. The wail from the teenager was ignored as he quickly pulled out the emptied syringe and chucked it aside in the far corner, diving to the floor to pick up his slimy traumatized betta as fast and possible and then slip the fish with wrecked fins back into its aquatic home.

My FISH! Its FINS!

Rei gripped at the shelf for a moment, knuckles turning white with the anxiety as he watched the little creature gasp away in the water.

I'm forgetting something...

He whirled around just in time to catch Takami before the boy collapsed from the tranquiliser. Landing heavily on one knee on hard marble, the snake winced and hissed like a rattlesnake. Oww... fffuuu. It took him a long while to stand, resting his weight on his other leg as he half-dragged Takami to his bed and laid the boy on it. It took him another long while to realise that he had really been holding Takami and that it wasn't a dream. He had just jamned a needle into his god.

Choking on the bitter bile of his stomach. Rei paused to quickly check the boy's eyes and airways before kneeling and resting his forehead against the bed. He was dead. The snake was. The god was going to kill him when he awoke.

~~~

Entering the god's room silently, he drifted over to set the silver suitcase on the table, laying it flat and pausing to watch Takami-sama slip into the bathroom. Watching the suitcase reminded him that he needed the second set that held Takami's medication as well. He was about to leave to fetch it quickly when he heard the Emperor's request.

"Very well Takami-sama." The snake replied, his lilting voice as fluid as his steps which brought him across from the table toward the god's door. Stepping outside, he closed the door behind him and flipped out his phone, casting his eyes to the floor to prevent himself from staring at the interior of the God's room for too long; such was his reverence for the teenager. When he had dialed the familiar number and raised it to his ear, he started walking back in the direction of the garage. In the midst of his steps, the melody that came from the two female zodiacs made him pause and blink. Ah... so that's where it was. Flipping the phone shut, a smile tugged on his lips when his gaze took in the rabbit's anxious expression. Poor child...

"Good afternoon ladies." He purred as he eyed Emi and the phone in her hand. "Mmm... I'd trade a colourful fish for that, but unfortunately I don't have one on hand now." Plucking the phone from Emi, he glanced at its display to see if Taki had been making calls out. He wouldn't trust that brat not to make any prank calls or play with the buttons randomly. Sliding it into the pocket of his pants he rested his hand briefly on the rabbit's head.

"Thank you. Come to my house for tea some time? I'll be glad to brew some."

He straightened and paused to survey Kohaku. She looked like a grizzly bear just out of hibernation, and that was almost an understatement. "You really need to rest once in a while Kohaku." A grin was passed to the little rabbit while he pointed a finger at the dragon.

"Ask the Queen of Hearts to accompany you alright Bunny? I'm sure she won't say no..."

With that little prompt given, he whirled around and continued in the direction of the garage. Fetching the kit, he strode back to the god's room quickly, this time without pausing for conversation. Standing outside, he rapped his knuckles on the god's door, waiting to be granted permission to enter.

User ImageBut I prefer to cut.
To drip rubies from the gleam of a scalpel's blade.
Just wait my friends, my sharp deleterious friends.
You shall taste the blood when darkness falls.

Editted: You can skip all the italicised bits if you want to, but I needed to get taht image out of my head. Yush, this proves Rei can be violent against Taki... and why he's so scared of needles. twisted  

Isnook2
Crew

p l a y i n g n a k e d

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:45 pm
User Image
Hooked on substance
Digging deeper
Can't revel
Never thought about the
shame
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

•••KyokoAzuneSohma•••

♥♥Uma♥♥

She had gone out of the room, her towel in one hand for a shower. Kyoko ran a hand through her hair and sighed. What a bother. She hadn't taken a hit yet, and she really wanted to. Chou hadn't done anything, so she just left her in her room.

She felt like a retard, letting Chou see her like that. She was a complete idiot. ******** it... Maybe she'd OD and die, that'll be great. God, she felt itchy. She was completely hung over at the moment, she had a very high tolerance for alcohol, maybe that why she was so hung over. She stumbled down the hall way, a look of utter contempt on her face as she pasted a few maids. She made it to the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet. She felt sick. Then again she always felt sick.

Kyoko supposed she should be grateful that she made it to toilet. As she was throwing up most of her stomach, she thought about her life. If you took away the drugs, you'd have a nice charming girl, but you have to keep them away from her. That would be more trouble then anyone needed. So here she was, a bad attitude female with the vengeful spirit of the horse within her. Oh yes, how nice was this?

She washed her mouth and slid into the bathtub, letting the water soak her body. She wasn't sure what she needed, but... She didn't feel all that good. She probably needed to take her poison again, but she didn't want to do that for some odd reason. Ugh.... Heroin was stupid. She was stupid. Everyone was stupid.

So, Kyoko stood up and began to wash herself. She wondered what she should do now. Now that she found everyone and everything to be stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Everything just needed to die. Why was she even taking a shower? Oh... Because it felt good. Cleanliness was always good, right? She didn't want to smell like a bum. I mean, who would want a girl whom looked like a guy, did drugs, and smelled like a bum. Ugh, that was just nasty.

Kyoko mused up her hair. Why was it so short? Oh she cut it like a dumbass. Ugh... She should stop asking dumb questions. Next she was going to ask why the world was round, or why Rei was such a...

She banged her head against the wall and sighed. She should stay on drugs, or maybe find a hobby like... like... Coin collecting... Why did people coin collect anyway? It was a waste of time and money. Kyoko rambled on in her mind. She got out of the shower, and wrapped the towel around her body. She brushed her hair somewhat, and wondered out of the bathroom, still clad in her towel. Which was a bright pink color. What will she do?

((Okness I was rambling, I didn't know what to post and I wanted to post. Starry hasn't replied, and I felt the need to post >< *dies* so sorry about that. Anyways if no one wants to read it, she's in the hallway with a scant pink towel on so yesh xD ))

User Image
Walk down the realm
Hint to no one that this
Generic bond exists

Evil shows another side
And like before
Makes no sense
Never coming
Always leaving

Right before

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:47 pm

User Image

No signs of Rei, the snake was still probably out and about performing the tasks given to him. In the mean time, he could work on treating his foot. The young God was fairly use to performing such task after regaining his state of mind back. Taki was too stupid to wear shoes and think twice before doing something. Oh how he had stressed to everyone before not to allow his alternative self to do anything stupid. Damn brat. Even the servants couldn’t do their jobs right! Well he would just have to replace them.

The first time Taki had appeared was probably around the time his father had died and Rei left to study elsewhere. Of course, Takami had at the time made Jun promise not to tell anyone though over the years it had grown worse and Rei was the second to find out. The more frequent Taki came out, the more others found out about his alternative self. Everyone knew better then to mention Taki in his presence, if someone even went far as mentioning his name, Takami tended to go ballistic.

Kuso…the sharp object was really deep this time. Tweezers may not work this time. There was a possible risk that the small object may break in half and thus prove even more difficult to pry out. If not pulled out properly, it could even cause an infection, especially with his screwed up immune system. Why that damn brat didn’t search for Rei for treatment was rather silly indeed. Then again, it was Rei’s fault why Taki was afraid of doctors, the snake had ignited the fear inside his alternative self.

Unlike Takami, Taki could care less when it came to germs and being dirty. Perhaps he should have Rei treat it instead. He was going to have a little talk with the snake anyways. Earlier’s incident was still fairly blurry to him. All he really remembered was kicking that damn ungrateful boar out and everything else was just jumbled together. Oh how Takami despised all these black outs. Taki was his weakness, Taki made him weak and probably gave everyone else a reason to laugh about.

The God wanted full control over his body again. If possible, he wanted to diminish Taki from his state of mind. That brat did nothing but cause trouble. Thinking it would be best to change into his sleep garments before he caught a cold in the damp robe, Takami reached over and pulled out a matching pair of silk sleeping wear from his drawers. Just when the God had finished dressing, a knock had come from the door. No doubt it was Rei.

“You may enter Rashiel.” Takami called out while he neatly placed his damp robe and towel on the drawer before his golden eyes flashed over in the snake’s direction. “Did you have any luck finding my cell?” He inquired, eyes slowly searching the snake’s hand for any signs of his cell. Well he could easily replace the thing but it would be a pain deactivating the old one and filling the new one with all the numbers that were already programmed in the one he had.

No telling what Taki had done with his cell. Perhaps the youth had traded it for ice cream. Takami wouldn’t be the least bit surprised although, come to think about it, even though he had missed breakfast, for some strange reason he was full and his stomach felt a little strange. Damn Taki probably ate a bunch of sweets. Takami hated sweets, they always made him feel sick. The God had simply ate too much as a child and just grew sick of them all together.

misha soupness
Captain

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:13 am
++ E M I ++
User ImageFortunate
User ImageAffectionate
User ImageShy

User Image

User Image

Before Emi could get a response from the Dragon, the two of them were interrupted by the Rat. The little girl’s eyes widen when she was informed about the meeting, lowering her head in shame. Oh no. She was in trouble now. The meeting had to be about her losing their master and being in possession of his cell phone. This was more serious than she had thought. Now terrified with her upcoming fate, Emi could only nod her head at Jun as a response to show her understanding.

As Emi’s head race through thoughts of her possible punishments from the God and the other zodiacs, the phone in her hand started to ring. It caused her to snap out of her thoughts, her heart starting to race as she jumped slightly from being suddenly startle. “Eee!” she cried out nervously, extending her arm in an attempt to get the ringing phone away from her body as far as possible.

It was not long after another familiar voice came ringing through the Rabbit’s familiar ears, her eyes widening a bit. This kept on getting worse and worse. Seeing the Snake now in front of her, one of the God’s closest and most trusted, she gasped out, knowing for sure now she was in trouble.

Biting on her lower lip in a nervous fashion, Emi watched as Rei took possession of the phone from her hands and investigated through it, mostly likely checking if she had broken the device or caused any form of damage. “I…I didn’t…I mean…I didn’t mean…” she stuttered nervously, wanting to explain that she did not have the phone intentionally. But Rei seemed not to want nor care for an explanation at that moment.

The Snake’s kindness almost fooled Emi for a moment. But the young girl knew that he did not hide anything from their God so he would be force to tell where he found the phone. After all, is it not in the snake’s nature to sneak up and catch his prey unaware before he attacks. So Emi’s fate was sealed after all.

As she watched Rei walked away, the little girl took a few steps back. “Gomen! I-I need…I need to go,” she said nervously to Kohaku, bowing her head out of respect before turning around and soon disappearing. Emi needed to hide and think of something and quickly before she quite possibly received the beating of her life that evening. Oh why did she ever leave home this morning?

User Image

User ImageYearUser ImageofUser ImagetheUser ImageRabbit
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:59 pm
Next Morning TIME SKIP!

User Image

Rashiel had come and he allowed the snake to take out the pain in his foot before simply dismissing him with a mere warning about what would happen next time if the snake so chose to touch his memories again. They were his memories and his alone. He didn’t need anyone probing in his mind no matter what. No one was allowed to pry in God’s mind! No one!

Takami had slapped Rei across the face before dismissing the zodiac. Of course he was too exhausted from earlier events to hold the meeting so it was changed to the next day. Rei had frustrated him when the young God slowly realized that his memories had been tampered with. He was crossed with the snake. Takami was in need of venting even after his nap. Well he couldn’t exactly nap no matter how exhausted he was.

Flashes of Rei probing his mind kept coming to him until he could no longer take it. It was ordered that the cat come into his room once she came back from school and washed herself free of that vomit. She wasn’t to leave until given permission to. His hands possessively held onto her as he cruelly thrashed degrading words her way. He toyed with her until he could no longer keep his eyes open and sleep had overcome him.

The God grunted in pure annoyance when the light of a new day shined in his eyes, disturbing him from his slumber. All of his garments were tossed aside, all except for his silk bottoms. Takami scowled at the cat who laid beside him and roughly shoved her off the bed.

“Who said you could sleep in my bed wench?!” Takami darkly hissed out, not seeming the least bit phased by her exposed body. He took pleasure in toying with his little kitten, toying with her until she broke. She belonged to him and no one else. As long as he kept her on a short leash, the curse would never be broken. Even though he had just woken up, he was hungry.

Last night he was too angry to eat anything. Where was Jun with his breakfast? He better not be late. Takami hated to wait. Usually it was Jun who brought him breakfast instead of the servants. The God stared over at the slightly battered cat that he had beaten and once again had his way with her. Pathetic really.

“Don’t even think of putting your garments back on. Your punishment isn’t over yet.” Takami dangerously warned, his eyes flickering over to the cat with much hatred and disgust. Jun had upset him yesterday so the rat was going to get punished too. Oh, takami had just a lovely idea how to go about Jun’s punishment.

An evil smirk befell the God’s face as he lightly patted his lap, gesturing for Kumiko to sit there like a good kitten. Oh yes, he was going to punish both of them before having everyone sit through the meeting. He remembered why he was angry with Jun and he hated the cat for simply existing. Everyone was being so disobedient. They all needed to be disciplined. “We have one more little game to play.” Takami sadistically spoke. .

misha soupness
Captain

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:49 pm
[ K|u|m|i|k|o| S|o|h|m|a| ]

>>____________________Out of all the hours thinking...::

User Image

Kumiko had let the small moment of happiness get to her. She had allowed herself to let her hopes to climb a bit, even if just a portion. Katsuo had been more than kind with his offer, and had even bothered to hold a light conversation on the way home before helping her hose off a bit before her shower. The cat had told him she couldn't thank him enough, bowing several times over.

After such a, dare she say happy, few moments, Kumiko had allowed herself to take a more postitive attitude during the day, even humming softly to herself a bit while in the shower. After drying herself off with a warm, fuzzy towel and getting dressed in pair of worn, ripped jeans with her favorite shirt, the cat found a weird sensation tug at her lips. A smile, perhaps? Beside the grin that sometimes came to her face when she saw the damned rat get what he deserved or had coming to him, Kumiko rarely smiled. To see a true smile grace her complexion was rare indeed.

'I wish there was something I could do to pay back Katsuo...' she had thought before leaving the bathroom.

However, the smile of hers didn't last wrong. Once she was clean, the maid that had been helping her since she arrived inside stated that Takami-sama wished to see her, and that she go to him immediately. Before Kumiko even had the chance to reply, a few more maids quickly started escort her towards the God's room.

Bruises. Takami had once told her she looked good in purple after the first time he had beat her. Well, if such was the case, then the cat must have been gorgeous by the end of the night, for she had little purple blotches everywhere. Her skin had toughened over time, and she didn't bruise as quickly nor as often as she used to. But this was merely seen as a challenge for the god, who seemed to cover his feline in the color he decided looked best.

And that wasn't the worse of it that night. No, Takami had been in a horrible mood when Kumiko had been shoved into his room that evening. Her favorite shirt, though nothing other than a simple t-shirt a girl at school had given her, had been torn horribly. It lay in a heap beside the bed, destroyed beyond compare. The cat had tried not to show any attachment to it. She had tried to remain emotionless and calm. But one little tear slipped out the corner of her eye, and Takami caught sight of it before she managed to brush it away. It was then that the rest of her clothes had been thrown off of her and the beginning of the true punishment began.

That morning, Kumiko was incredibly sore. After Takami had passed out, the cat had fallen limply at his side, too exhausted to move. Though now that she had a bit more energy, she could feel the chilliness of the room with no clothes or blankets to cover her. Kumiko blinked tiredly, not surprised that her body ached when she tried to sit up. Takami was already bitching about her being on the bed, but the cat remained silent as she looked around for her clothes.

Unfortunately, Takami had other plans. Suddenly, the cat could feel the God's cold hands as they collided with her back and right shoulder, pushing her off of the bed and onto the carpet. Well, she had found her bra. Not that it mattered much anyways, since soon Takami stated she was to remain unclothed for the time being. After lying on the ground as she let the pain subside, Kumiko quietly pushed herself to her feet in time to see the God motioning for her.

Without speaking, Kumiko made her way over to his lap. Making sure she didn't slip off of the silky bottoms of his, the cat sat herself down, placing her hands in her lap when she was done. The room's chilliness seemed somehow worse than before. Kumiko could feel the nipples of her breasts hardening as she shivered slightly.

Takami spoke up again, this time speaking of a 'game'. Kumiko was smart enough to know that he obviously didn't have a board game in mind, but couldn't help but have her curiosity peaked.

"What...kind of game?" Kumiko asked, mentally slapping herself after the fact. Stupid! Why did she speak up? Surely if Tamaki was in a bad enough mood, she could end up with another bruise for speaking out of turn...

::...Somehow I've lost my [mind]____________________<<

[ The Cursed Cat ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:54 pm

User Image

Quite satisfied with how obedient his kitten was being after the punishment, her question brought a sadistic smirk onto Takami’s lips. “My my my….what a curious kitty you are. Curiosity did kill the cat but you are fortunate enough that my mood is not as sour as last night.” He spoke as he possessively wrapped his arms around Kumiko and lightly nibbled along her neck. If it was one thing Tamaki enjoyed, it was toying with his little kitten. She was nothing more but a hideous pet that only he was capable of loving.

“The game shall wait until Jun appears. Once he does, I will explain the rules.” Takami darkly spoke, his eyes gleaming with much pleasure. He wanted Kumiko to remember her place and know that he was her God. “Until then, you are free to go but you are not allowed to wear any clothes for the entire day. If you break the punishment then tonight we will have another session of last night.” Takami coldly spoke before waving his hand to dismiss the cat. He truly hated the feline and now he had to take another shower to rid himself of her filth. There was still much to be done like checking up on the horse and see why she hadn’t come to visit him lately. Those who didn’t frequently visit him were going to get a visit from him. He hated visiting others.

They should be the ones to come to him but if they didn’t, he was going to teach them a lesson. Those ungrateful brats didn’t know how to respect him. If he weren’t so paranoid that Kumiko was constantly plotting to take away all his zodiac children, he would say that she was the least of his worries. He would say that she was one of the few good ones but no, Takami knew very well that was what she wanted him to think but he wouldn’t fall for it. His parents warned him about her before their death. It wouldn’t be long before she turned all his zodiacs against him.

The thought of all of his precious zodiacs turning their backs on him placed utter fear in his entire being and Takami clutched his head in pain at the developing headache. No, no, they wouldn’t dare leave him. He would make sure that they all stayed by his side. No matter what, he wouldn’t let them leave. If any of them even tried, he would lock them up in a cage and leave them in lockdown until they gave him their word they wouldn’t leave. He would punish all of them until they begged to be at his side until they couldn’t stand not being by his side.

The fate of the God had always been living a short and lonely life. In the stories, the zodiacs were always faithful, they wished for nothing but to remain at the God’s side so why were his zodiac children always so disobedient? Was it this century that corrupted them? Before Kumiko had the chance to leave him, Takami had a change of heart and instinctively wrapped his arms around the girl’s shoulders.

“Tell me cat, how many of my zodiac children have you brainwashed?” He coldly asked with much bitterness. Out of all of his zodiac children, it was only Jun who showed hate towards the cat. Because of that, Takami knew that she would never succeed in brainwashing Jun. Oh no, not his precious Jun.

misha soupness
Captain

p l a y i n g n a k e d

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:29 pm
User Image
Hooked on substance
Digging deeper
Can't revel
Never thought about the
shame
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

•••KyokoAzuneSohma•••

♥♥Uma♥♥

Damn, she was tired. She bit her lip as she took a puff of weed. She hadn't ad her heroin yet. Nope. No heroin yet, she was suppose to stay somewhat sober. She had to see her all so powerful God this morning. Takami had summoned her. She wasn't sure why, all she knew was that she was so very pissed off. She didn't want to see him at all. She shook slightly.

The last time she had been alone with him, she had gotten beaten up pretty badly. Ugh... Kyoko felt like s**t. She didn't want to see Takami, but she couldn't avoid it. Her clock said nine forty. She had to go to him at ten. She wasn't sure why she was summoned. Maybe it was because he was pissed off at her for being a little trippy last night. It scared her.

Kyoko threw her join out the window, and quickly got dressed. Black baggy chain jeans, and a white button up shirt. She put a tie around her neck, trying to look somewhat decent, and she put on her glasses. The female ran a brush through her hair, and looked in the mirror. Her eyes were somewhat red, but oh well. She'd survive.

The horse cursed made her way to Takami's room, and knocked. She opened it, thinking she heard him give the okay to enter, and what she found made her sick. Takami and Kumiko were naked in bed together, his arms were wrapped around her shoulders.

Was she tweeking? Okay, yeah, maybe she should lay off the drugs. She blinked. Once, Twice, Three times, and fell backwards on her bum. It wasn't like she hated the Cat, but who the ******** would sleep with him?

She wondered what their babies would look like and closed her eyes. Oh s**t, they were nude. No, she hated nudity, she hated it. She didn't like seeing people naked. She covered her eyes like a child. They needed to cover up. Someone make then cover up.

Kyoko was prone to panic attacks, but she felt awful now. She had a slight problem with nudity, ever since she was younger. She was so afraid when she was with Arisu. She hoped that the God wouldn't hit her. Oh God, she might just fight back.

User Image
Walk down the realm
Hint to no one that this
Generic bond exists

Evil shows another side
And like before
Makes no sense
Never coming
Always leaving

Right before

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:36 am
[ K|u|m|i|k|o| S|o|h|m|a| ]

>>____________________Out of all the hours thinking...::

User Image

Kumiko felt as if she was holding her breath. What was going to happen? Takami was never in a predictable mood, so there was no telling how he would lash out at her. However, when Takami finally spoke up, he seemed to only want her patience. The cat was about to sigh in relief, but realized the god would be able to feel that, and so tried to make her breathing normal again. Phew! She had been so close to getting another punishment, if even a small one. She really needed to watch her tongue!

Though the relief didn't last for long. Soon enough, Takami added a new rule for the day. She was free to leave, and probably would be pushed out if she didn't, but wasn't allowed to get dressed that day. At all. Kumiko's eyes widened at the very thought. What was everyone going to think? 'There's that stupid cat, parading around the house naked like she owns it...' Not that it was possible for the maids to think any lower of her anyways. Jun, he would probably think that she didn't deserve the dignity of wearing clothes. But who else lived in the main house? Well, it didn't matter. Maybe if she held her clothes to her chest and made a mad dash for her room...

Unfortunately for her, Takami changed his mind about her freedom. Just as she was about to slip herself off of his lap, the god wrapped his arms around her once more. Damn. So close she had been! She could have hung out in her room all day, leaving only for this one 'game', and waited for midnight to strike so she could get a pair of pajamas on. But no. Takami was going to hold on to her for longer. Holding back a hiss, Kumiko listened to what he asked of her.

"Brainwashed?" she asked after his question in a confused tone. "But I only see see Jun, Katsuo, and Rashiel beside you...."

That was when it hit her. Katsuo! She hadn't thought much of it when she brought up his name. How stupid. She needed to find a way to keep him from getting in any sort of trouble. If she couldn't pay him back for his kindness the other day, the least she could do was protect him. But she needed to act cool. Takami would get suspicious of she suddenly started defending him.

"But none of them can get brainwashed, of course," she added to her earlier statement. "Rashiel and I are only doctor and patient to each other, Jun would never listen to me, and Katsuo follows Jun's word like the ox he is."

Hopefully that would suffice. If she just acted natural, than maybe Katsuo would be okay. Now it was just time to sit back and wait to see if Takami set her free or not before his 'game' with Jun.

At least that was what she thought. For within seconds, a knock was heard at the door. A few seconds following that, and a zodiac entered the room that clearly wasn't Jun. Kyoko. Kumiko bit her bottom lip, very aware of the lack of clothes on her body and the rather suggestive position she was in with the god. It would be hard not to get the wrong message. The cat tried to look away from the door, but could hear Kyoko's fall perfectly.

This was probably one of the worst positions she could have been caught in! Getting caught parading in the halls nude didn't sound so bad suddenly. Who knew what was going on in the horse's mind. No...she knew what the girl was thinking. She was probably wondering why the cat of all people was sleeping with the god, and whether this was a normal activity. And it wasn't exactly like she could go out and say, 'Hey Kyoko! This is how I get punished! Isn't it exciting?'

All she could do was sit dumbly in Takami's lap, and await either another order, or continue to sit there as Takami spoke to Kyoko about whatever he needed to. She was trapped. And probably blushing like mad at that point.

::...Somehow I've lost my [mind]____________________<<

[ The Cursed Cat ]

Shia47

Dapper Elder

Literate Rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items