Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:13 am
Well, I'm still working out the details to her history. Other than that, my character is almost set.

Is it alright that I ask to reserve the Horse then?

[edit]Also, is it alright for me to give her some special ability?
(I won't use Erasing memory or Psychic)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:17 am
Sorry, got wrapped up in watching One Piece for awhile....

So that's the history behind Rei-kun...yeah, i find myself rping guy characters more then boys. I just find it more interesting that way XD!

Ah my little Maru is a character I use mostly for Inuyasha or YYH rps. He's extremely short tempered and bossy. Always challenging people bigger then him and yet has a childish naive nature. Like he wouldn't understand dirty jokes at all. Hmmm...perhaps I can make him our little Ram's rival in school. He won't be a major character, just one of those minors. Then again he might be home schooled. Can't even remember if Dreeka's character is homeschooled.

But yeah, those are the zodiacs open and yes, it is a color tag mistake. Just haven't gotten around to fixing it. on my to do list!

:waves hello:  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 am
I'll go ahead and do that. That depends on the ability.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:24 am
You know, so far in RPs, I always create a new character. It's because I feel that that character can only exist in that one specific RP world.

About the ability, I'm not a 100% sure if I want to use it or not, but this was what I was thinking anyway...

She has the ability to see the future in her sleep. (I'm ripping this off of Clamp's X sweatdrop ) How's this ability?  

Kimmai

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:25 am
I think she is, and I was planning on having Sefuru homeschooled unless there's an elementary school beside the highschool?

Oh I don't create new characters unless its a casual sort of rp where I don't really care if it dies. Then I'd be happy to just play anyone on a short-term basis and practise different points of view, like an old man or a cleaner or even a crow.

I normally try to fit Rei in and explore his onion shells. I have most of his adult life fleshed out but the teenage bit needs working on... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:30 am
That's interesting.
So does your character "grow" in the same way in each RP?  

Kimmai

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 am
:shrugs: I suppose people just prefer different things.

Well she can have that ability but it will be faint and something that doesn't happen too often or she could just get a bad feeling about things.

Heh, doubt there would be an elementary near a High School then again, they do things differently in Japan.

Well maybe you will get to meet Maru one day ^_^

ewwwww onions?! why does Rei gotta be onions?! Nobody likes onions, make him be cake! Cake has layers! Everyone likes cake! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 am
*sigh* So this is what I came up with so far...
But it bugs me that her life is too "normal". As a jyuunishii she needs to suffer! sweatdrop That's kind of why I wanted the ability, but the more I think about it, the more I don't want her to have it. stare *sigh*

Just thought I'd show you what I have anyways...

Quote:
Username: Kimmai
Character Name: Naomi Sohma (草摩 奈緒美)
Zodiac Sign: Horse
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 2"
Apperance: {link}
Orientation: Straight
Crush:
Living Arrangements: Lives within the estate with both parents and an older brother.
Bio:
From the outside, Naomi's life seemed very normal. Her parents were very loving, and her brother is always looking after his baby sister. Naomi did not really have to deal with the curse as she attended an all girls elementary and middle school. But this has also made her quite shy around boys.

Extra: Naomi is a decent painter. She also loves the outdoors. Whenever she gets the chance, she would be found in high places, painting the landscape.

Kimmai

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 am
Hmmm? I didn't entirely get the question, but in fantasy rps he's about several centuries old, so sometimes I just vary his age in rps and he passes through different phases, so his personality also changes a little even if his interests remain the same.

Each rp tends to have different settings and circumstances, so I use it to weave 'ironies' in. The original Rashiel (Rei) comes from the Russian tundra so he's pretty used to a cold climate, but as a snake in this rp the cold really affects him. He uses this to his advantage by purposely making himself lethargic in the cold so that he can sleep past psychological nightmares that result from having to manipulate the memories of other people, and that Yakuza stuff.

Onions? Well, its more because you can call them 'shells' as well, and onions make people cry... isn't that appropri- gack! -gets strangled by Rei-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 am
草摩 雷

For some reason my Japanese font doesn't work at the moment. Oh well... Rei's name is so simple. XD  

Isnook2
Crew

Kimmai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:52 am
Sorry it's getting a bit late for me... I'm going a bit incoherent (. . ; )
But you answered my question pretty much. (^ ^ )

I understand the onion concept. 3nodding With cakes, I usually think of stacked , like a wedding cake. Though cakes are definitely yummier than onions. blaugh

Oh! Kanji! *looks up* 雷 = thunder. Ooooh... cool name. (^ ^ )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:53 am
And another fellow rper is in the process of joining. So that will leave 3 slots. Well zodiac wise if she chooses a zodiac.

Well that and an outsider already has something like that. Wouldn't do if we have two people like that. Getting hungry here but yeah, you're right. Your profile is lacking stuff. It needs to be spiced up. Is she afraid of anything? Does she get along with the other zodiac members? Does she get picked on at school? Do other girls try to suck up to her because they want to be invited over? Do her classmates think of her as a snob?

=o!!!!!

:moves in to save Nook-kun from Rei's wrath: Down Rei-kun down, no killing your master! Bad Rei-kun bad  

misha soupness
Captain

Kimmai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:57 am
Misha if it's alright with you, I'll submit something better tomorrow (or later today). I'm going to head to bed. I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something better after a good sleep. (x X ; )

I might change her story completely. But I'm keeping the name though. Took me a while to decide on which Kanji, so I'm keeping it. xp

Well good night you guys. :waves: (ˆ ˆ )//  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 am
Alright then, nites Kimmai-chan!

:waves:

I would be sleeping too but i'm too absorbed in the movie >>  

misha soupness
Captain

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:01 am
I knew this would happen someday. xD The eternal question:
Boar, Dragon, Ox, or Rooster?
Also: Hello everybody! I'm really looking forward to this. <3