Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Ouran: Commoner's OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:03 pm
She's not too hard for me. I think it's quite fun being so dense and makking Tamaki go emo all of the time. 8D

I think I've played Mori once and it was JUST him and it was quite hard because he never talks so I just had to describe things A LOT. I think once I made him describe the wall very thuroughly. XD

Of course it is! Just make sure it's the right choice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:10 pm
edited! hope it's at least a little better sweatdrop

my brain doesn't work correctly at 11:00 at night...  

iddybiddysquiddy

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:16 pm
She's not difficult for me either...
A lot of people though just don't like to add her. There are too many Ouran role plays where they take her out because they want all the Hosts to fall suddenly in love with OCs.
That's probably why I hate Ocs. They ruin canon too much. =x

XD Poor Mori. But I bet that was a nice wall. Especially after all the time you spent describing it. Characters like Mori I find more difficult because they don't speak, so you don't even really know their thought processes so you can't make up for that either.

Minor characters are always fun too of course. =3 But there aren't too many that can actually effect story line.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:45 pm
Dragon - Navy blue doesn't work as a color on Gaia. Don't ask my why but it just goes back to default color.

And your character's four personality traits show nothing of a smart aleck. Infact, your character seems more of the 'bad' type that a Smart Aleck. Though still not bad enough to be the 'Bad' type. Smart Alecks are the ones who play pranks and make jokes at people and smirk a lot. The kind of girl who you will see with frizzy wild hair and disrespecting the school uniform in a crazy way. To put your character really in a catigory I would call her Odd. Or if you changed that agressive to lazy, she would be a good Lazy Type.

Aimee - Yeah, OCs are okay if you don't push them all over the Cannons. I hate the OCs who are totally ALL OVER the Canons and mushing them with love and...yeah...all that kida stuff...

I love Mori though cause you can make him think anything you want him to because you don't know what he's normally thinking. He's pretty fun to play. In AUs or Crack RPs you can even make him a thought pervert... Ahhhh...good times... XDD

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:26 pm
That's the only problem with playing canons sometimes. You tend to get jumped. =o And because Haruhi is of course female she is utterly ignored. There are some I've been in where the board creators, or even random people will take canons and an OC, just so they can manipulate the OC into a new 'loving' personality.

Those make me cry a little inside.

XD I've only played Mori once, but also Hunny at the same time. So unfortunately I tend to ignore Mori on occasion. It's difficult to figure something out... Though him being secretly a pervert is highly amusing. You never know what's going on in that head of his. I blame Hunny. =D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:41 pm
Yeah... I hate it when people tae up the crush of their OC so I kept having to make rules against it. And then I had to watch people because they would have their friends take up their crush and pair eachother up and UGH! It really gets annoying...

Must stay awake! ;3; I have to stay up to watch Death Note and Code Geass...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:02 am
It's like that with almost any fan-based role play I'm afraid. D= And it isn't going to change any time soon. But I still love playing canons and they will always be in character as much as possible... Sooo yeah.

I just started Code Geass! Only on episode five... But you're probably further. Is it good? ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:07 am
Yeah... It's sad...
Are you going to make an OC for this RP as well?

Iunno how far I am... >.> I'm Miss Doesn't-Keep-Track... But I like it! ^^

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:19 am
I'd prefer not to.
But I will if there is a need for them.

XD I only know because I watch it online... Otherwise I'd do the same thing I'm sure. I stopped watching a little, but I'll pick it up again. Especially since there is a second season...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:26 am
Alright.

Yeah... I used to watch anime on line but then I stopped because I wastoo busy with Gaia to really keep up with them. So now I just read manga online and watch anime on the TV.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:45 am
I wish... I was too busy. But I just don't watch television too much really.
It's easier to see things online for me really...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 am
^^; Well I use TV as background music. Always have.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:12 am
It appears my brain is stopping.
In which case it is bed time.

Sorry! Good night. =o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:14 am