Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Death of the Sun [Open, still accepting.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The sun has died. What shall you do?
  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I CANT GET TANS ANYMORE!?!?? I CANT LIVE ANYMORE~!!!!!!!! -Commits Suiside-
  Shweet~ -Moon bathes- I always hated that... Thing. D<
  How is that possible? We would have no air, no life no nothing.. -Scientific mode-
  I like pointy things. :3
View Results

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:57 am
akuma saw two wolf like figures comeing torwqards him he allwasay had loved canines he raised his rifle just as a warning you couldnt rely trust anything theses days he then saw hikaru and he felt the same presence hed felt erliar h sighed pulling his rifle down
"be carefull theres an electric fence were the light is you could just jump over it "
he ripped off a few pices of the salted pork and threw them a ways away as if saying "come on in have a party its cool" biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 am
Hikaru chuckled at Rissa's comment, mainly because it was true, than looked over at Akuma, and looked up to see how high the electric fence was, she looked back at Rissa to see what she thought of this.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:04 am
Rissa watched Akuma for a few second befor looking at the tossed meat then studied the electric fence, she smerked "well what are we waiting for Hikaru" she chuckled to herself befor jumping over the fence, she stoped and looked back at Hikaru, she waited for her to jump it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:13 pm
Hikaru nodded at Rissa and followed her, jumping the fence and landing neatly right next to her. She looked over at Akuma and Freya, ears perked.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm
she layed down by the fence," better stay hear for a while till he sees that he can trust us" she says to Hikaru knowing that the human and the elf mostlikly didnt trust them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:29 pm
Gname- gaaras_light_1994
Cname- Kazumi
Age- 16
Race- fox demon (NOT KIUBI!)
Fear- losing a loved one
Gender- female
Sexuality- strait
Personality- proud, frighening at times, distent.
Short Bio- Kazumi will do ANYTHING for her friends, cast out of her home at 7. Children usualy throw things at her when they see her comming. Lots of people hate her, or are afraid of her, because of what she is.
Extra- likes to train her ablitys in darkness and fire magic.
Appearance-
User Image
fox form: User Image domokun

can i join? 3nodding  

u thot wrong

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:20 pm
trust me namiac will let u join now join so my charecter can gauck at yous cus hes a furry))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Lol))
Hikaru looks over at Akuma, ears perked as she watchs for signs that he wouldnt try to attack her or Rissa if they moved closer.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:11 pm
akuma looked at them calmly *its allright im not gonna hurt yall ((how ever i am gonna go eat some ice cream be bk in a while))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm
Rissas form changed into a human "yea well we were being cautious, you can never be to sure about whos good now adays"  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:27 pm
(( OMG IM ADDICTED http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxEEdTTDahc))
akuma freaked and fell back on his a** whatching shocked "wwh...what are you" he said with out revealoing any sens of fright just surprise  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:35 pm
((nice))
Rissa watched the guy and smerked when he fell back and his expression turned to a shocked look "well im a werewolf" she replied with a slight nodd of her head  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:11 pm
akuma looked at her with a sens of respect he stood up* AWSOME my old gang leader after the sun left was a were wolf sadly he died  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:24 pm
she watched the boy that stood befor her with curiosity befor lowering her head "im sorry for your losses"  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm
akuma laughed slightly* eh its ok i just have to go back to the next town and avenge my comerades its what we belive is the only way to have an honorable death to be avenged  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff