Love them... But no vegitarian
  Um... I am deff. not an animal person
  i am a vegitarian, but not a big fan of animals
  I love animals and i am a vegitarian
  Um.. poke that is all
View Results

mailer04

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:36 pm
@winks: one: i think you want to say con when talking about how unfair it is to kill animals, pro means that it is a goods thing. two: those are only is some slaughter houses. pig and cows are killed by a pneumatic metal rod that they place carefully at a point on the animals head to kill it instantly, no pain involved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:39 pm
well yah its not just the cows i don't eat fish because i feel they are still live and breathing and don't find a difference between killing cow and killing fish

Winks191

mailer04

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:44 pm
the fish, now be prepared for this, i think have their necks snapped. it kills them instantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:47 pm
Yeah, I guess you're right...How they're killed doesn't affect how yummy they are...

On my mutinied catburger, I'd like a combination of Sweet Chilli and Mayonaisse...With a hefty slice of pepper jack cheese...

Elendil Telperien

mailer04

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 pm
i would eat a catburger with the pepperjack cheese, but without the mayo and chille  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:53 pm
lol.... have fun eating that... u guys pro think i am like retarded or something i just have a strong opinion on the subject  

Winks191

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:00 pm
Nah...

I don't think you're retarded...

I can appreciate that you have strong opinion on it...And that's a good thing to have...

With me, I just don't see the logic behind it...Because they're gonna die anyway...So might as well eat them while they're there to be eaten... xp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:03 pm
i under stand why ppl aren't vegitarians... like people understand people are and i don't have anything against people that are most of my friends are so

Winks191

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:43 pm
Seriously! WHO cares about how it dies?! It's not like anyone thinks "ZOMG, PLEASE DUN KILL ME SLOWLY, BECAUSE I AM NOT PREPARED FOR A SLOW DEATH, BECAUSE IT HURTS, AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE 3,5 SECONDS OF PAIN LIKE THAT!"
... I mean... Duuh!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:22 pm
Well...I dunno...Thinking about it...It gets kinda interesting...

If I was to shoot you in the head...You'd die...Yes?

But I don't think science has ever attached electrodes to someone's head then shot them in it to measure brain activity...

Maybe being shot in the head is the most painful thing that can happen to someone...Sure, they'd be dead afterwards, so it wouldn't really matter...The issue is that we can't shoot someone in the face and ask them how it feels, and that if given the choice, would they choose to go the same way again...

BANG!!

"How did that..Oh, you're dead"

BANG!!

"How did that..Oh, you're dead too...Darn.."

BANG!!

"What about y..no...you're dead as well...Bugger.."

Elendil Telperien

Winks191

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:32 pm
Fuzia
Seriously! WHO cares about how it dies?! It's not like anyone thinks "ZOMG, PLEASE DUN KILL ME SLOWLY, BECAUSE I AM NOT PREPARED FOR A SLOW DEATH, BECAUSE IT HURTS, AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE 3,5 SECONDS OF PAIN LIKE THAT!"
... I mean... Duuh!

wow... well i care, i would rather die quickly then suffer  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:53 pm
I don't think you're retarded. I completely understand not wanting the animal to go through unnecessary pain just to be eaten but my logic is pretty much the same as Elendil's. xp

Regarding the catburger... I have Mayo and Swiss. Gimme a couple months and the peppers will grow in but till then...

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Winks191

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:34 am
well u seem to be the only one

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:25 am
mailer04
the fish, now be prepared for this, i think have their necks snapped. it kills them instantly.
Fish don't have necks!! YOU LIE!!!

Okay, to whoever mentioned the releasing of the animals from slaughter houses when everyone decides to become a vegan... (i think it was Elendil)... SERIOUS POINT THERE.
just imagine.
Exactly how many slaughterhouses DOES America have (not including other countries) and how many of THOUSANDS of animals does each one have?
Most of those animals on those farms are BRED for eating. Just like how horses are bred for making glue racing, canines bred for show, chickens bred for making eggs, cats bred for Chinese food giving love.
It's a similar concept.. and their escape will be our down fall.
The only thing that could be done where the ecosystem wouldn't be TOTALLY destroyed, is set aside a select few and eat the rest.

Can't have them all going to waste.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Winks191

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 am
crazy_mongoose
mailer04
Fish don't have necks!! YOU LIE!!!

Okay, to whoever mentioned the releasing of the animals from slaughter houses when everyone decides to become a vegan... (i think it was Elendil)... SERIOUS POINT THERE.
just imagine.
Exactly how many slaughterhouses DOES America have (not including other countries) and how many of THOUSANDS of animals does each one have?
Most of those animals on those farms are BRED for eating. Just like how horses are bred for making glue racing, canines bred for show, chickens bred for making eggs, cats bred for Chinese food giving love.
It's a similar concept.. and their escape will be our down fall.
The only thing that could be done where the ecosystem wouldn't be TOTALLY destroyed, is set aside a select few and eat the rest.

Can't have them all going to waste.

Well who said that animals had to be bred to be for a certain thing.... and fish have necks that is how a fisher kills the fish or they just let them sit there with out any water or something like that... i don't really see what ur point is at all...

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff