Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Wishing for freedom, falling for my captor (LucidRain here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:30 pm
Mathieu nodded, handing her the letters and walking away.
"Mathieu, I'll throw you out a window if you don't leave me alone! I told you to handle the stupid list, so why are you bothering me?" Virje was moaning, laying on his bed. A book was in his hand; he had been attempting to read it when he was interrupted. "What's the use in learning how to read if no one's going to let you?" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:18 pm
"Either open the door or I'll be gone before you can even call the guards on me." She called through the door. "frankly, I have no problem leaving."  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:05 pm
"Oh," Virje said, leaping up from his bed. He cast the book aside and unlocked the door, gesturing for her to enter. "Sorry about that, Miss Asho. I thought you were Mathieu." He put his hands on his hips, staring at the fire in the fireplace. "So what brings you up here?" he asked quietly. "Mathieu annoying you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:24 pm
"Not exactly." She replied holding out the envelopes for him. "I was told to give these to you and make sure you read them before burning them. Besides, if he was annoying me that much, I wouldn't be here."  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 pm
Virje nodded. "I wouldn't blame you either." He eyed the envelopes warily before taking them from her. The top one was from Mathieu; he threw that one into the fire immediately. The second was from some other noble stuck up who wanted something from him, as was the third. They went into the fire likewise. "They all say the same thing," he explained, sitting on his bed. "They'll gladly attend the party 'I' am hosting and request that I take into consideration everything they've done for me in the past. All they want is their daughters to dance with me and possibly get engaged so their family can profit. And if I don't have a sudden urge to marry one of them, they expect compensation for showing up." He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. Virje glanced up at Nakida, nodding. "I've been reading letters such as that for about three years now; I don't need to read them anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 am
"Well I can say I made an attempt." She muttered to herself before turning to him once more. "If that's it, I'll leave. I won't know if I'm going to agree to the bargin until morning. But i guess if you wake up and I'm not here then my answer will be clear. Oh and if you're tired of reading those letters and don't want to be forced to, try just opening them, glance over it, then pitch it to just give the illusion that your cooperative. It works."  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:58 pm
Virje shook his head. "Mathieu's an observant little git. He's like all the other stupid people who won't leave me alone." He smiled wryly, staring at the fire again. "Some people say with money comes freedom. Instead, you are bound by it. I can't just live relatively quietly, spending only when I need to. No, I have to throw some of it away every single day to please everyone else." Virje sighed and lay back, staring at the ceiling. "What would you do, Miss Asho, if you had more money than you cared to count?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm
"Me?" She said slightly stunned.
No one had ever asked her for her opinon before.
"Well, if I ever had money, I'd probably live as a regular person and help the slaves they're selling earn their freedom. you may be bound by your wealth, but i'd rather be bound by wealth than chains any day. The life of a slave is worse than anything you could ever imagine."

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:00 pm
Virje peered over at her strangely. "You do realize you don't have any chains on you that I'm aware of, right?" He sighed and leaned back again. "But I understand what you mean. Living your life day to day, being told what to do or suffer the consequences, just having people order you around. I suppose there are a few similarities between us." Virje rubbed his eyes and stood, taking a step closer to Nakida. "Do you want me to keep calling you Miss Asho or does it bother you? In all honestly, I find the name 'Virjilus' to be tiresome. Most call me Virjil, but I prefer Virje."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:23 pm
"True, I'm not in chains here...yet. But experience tells me it won't be long. All my previous masters have ended up putting me into chains. But I do see some similarites. Your chains are metaphorical or imaginary bonds placed by your class, mine are steel and iron to keep me in place." she paused. "You can call me what ever you want.....though the few people I really trusted once called me Kida. I really don't have a preferance either way just so long as it isn't 'slave'."  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:16 pm
"Just like I hate being called by my title," Virje said wryly. "I don't even know what it is, to be honest." He ran his hand over his face, his eyes darting to the clock above the fireplace. It chimed nine o' clock softly. He let out a long breath he could not remember taking in and tried to smile. "I suppose you'll be wanting to go to sleep, now? If you don't like the beds by the kitchen, any room not occupied should suit you. Just try not to have Mathieu see you go in any of them; he'll rush to me before doing anything." His smile slowly became more genuine as he bowed. "Good night, Kida." He glanced through his hair, trying to see if she flinched at her own name.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:37 pm
A smile played at the edge of her lips.
"There were reasons why I was put in chains. I'd be gone before he'd have a chance to breath a word. But I expect no special treatment." She turned to leave but looked back once more. "you know, you don't seem half bad for a rich guy. Good night....Virje."
WIth that said, she left.

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm
Virje smiled; finally, someone had called him by his shortest name. Why couldn't anyone else do that? He closed the door behind her, going back to his bed and falling asleep. It was a dreamless sleep that left him rested enough for the next day.

((If you want, you can control Mathieu. He can be our median character.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:40 pm
((alright.))
Kida took her time going back down to her own bed. Once there, she laid down looking at the ceiling. She was tired, but didn't really want to sleep. She couldn't remember the last time she had been called Kida. it had been too long since she could smile after being called that. She turned on her side with a sigh.
Maybe this place will be different. She thought and drifted off to sleep.

Shuro2009

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 pm
((Is this RP still going on?))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items