Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampire boarding school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:54 am
"Mine is October 24. I hate the cold and I was born in a cold month, and I was born in ohio so we all know that it is cold then. Anyhow, I guess we'll go to SpringsCenter mall, it's really nice. That's the one I was telling you about." Elizabeth said. "Here's my car, hop on in. It should only take 30 minutes to get there if I don't speed" Elizabeth said, getting into the driver's seat and rumaging in her purse to find her keys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:55 am
(Yeah, I have noticed it is only us two. I don't know where everyone else is. Do you still want to continue the RP? I'm enjoying it)  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 am
[[i'm enjoying to. this is my first real time rping so i think it's great ^^ well it's the first rp that i've participated in properly...]]

"Sure! This'll be great!" replied Alyssa as she got into the passenger's seat and buckled the belt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 am
"I hate speeding, probably because my mother was in law enforcement and then my dad was a doctor." Elizabeth said and then started driving to the mall. 30 minutes later, just as she had predicted, they pulled into a parking space at the mall. "It's great here, tons of uperclass stores and even just some of the regular stores. Anyhow, come on, I definitely know that I am not leaving here without at least ten bags from ten different stores" Elizabeth said, looking forward to actually shopping and with a friend, she hadn't been shopping with a friend in a long time. SHe grabbed her purse and skipped to wait for Alyssa by the passenger side door. "Come on, come on, come on, you're being slow" Elizabeth complained teasingly, acting like a three year old.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:11 am
Alyssa laughed as she climbed out of the car, placing her handbag over her shoulder. she has so happy now that she someone to laugh with that she couldn't contain it and was giggling all the way to the entrance where she sighed and regained her composure so that she didn't look too strange infront of people

[[hey is it dark out and are we in human community because if we're the twilight type of vampire then wouldn't we be shimmering and such? thought just struck my that's all.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:06 am
(Yeah, by the time that classes end it would be night)
Elizabeth laughed right along with Alyssa and continued laughing when she seen her trying to regain her composure. "IT's ok to laugh you know" Elizabeth said. "Oh my God! They have the store! I haven't been to this store since I lived back in Ohio! Come on, it's pretty upsale but it has awesome clothes!" Elizabeth said, bounding eagerly to the store.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:41 pm
Username: i S t a r D a z z l e
RPC's name: Djenne
RPC'S age: 17
Classes: Math, Philosophy, Journalism, Photography, Cooking
Dorm #: 59
Roomie: (waiting)
Bio: Her brother is traveling around the world, and the rest of her family was killed in the Massacre of 1861. She loved a Volturi vampire named Demetri, but never really expressed her feelings.
Appearence: Long brown hair, golden eyes; skater clothes
Personality: Stubborn, short-tempered, sometimes over-confident, a typical teenager.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:45 am
Alyssa smiled as Elizabeth skipped ahead excitedly. She quickly followed her and began to happily browse the clothes. She pulled out a black shirt-dress and immediately went to try it on.

Wow... actually when was it that i last went shopping??" she thought as she admired her reflection.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:09 am
Elizabeth grabbed quite a few items of clothes and went to go try them on. She slipped on a light blue dress, loving how good the dress looked on her. She then finished with the other clothes and went back out, putting a few of the clothes that she hadn't liked back, keeping the dress, a few shirts, skirts, and jeans with her to buy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 am
Djenne stared into the mirror, into the golden eyes that stared back unblinkingly. The girl in the mirror had shoulder-length brown hair and ridiculously pale skin. She frowned, and the corners of the girl's mouth turned down. She placed a beanie on her head and pulled stretched it over her ears. She took a step back and smiled wryly. She wore jeans, sneakers, and a long-sleeved shirt. Not bad for a tomboy, she thought.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 am
A few minutes later Alyssa had decided on a whole heap of clothing and bought them at the cashier. Looking around for elizabeth, she saw a young girl looking in a mirror. This girl made her curious as she had pale skin and golden eyes and those two things together usually meant one thing. vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 am
"Hey, ALyssa, you done yet? There's so many more shops to go to yet. My god, did I forget how big this mall is!" Elizabeth said, trying to see what Alyssa was looking at.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:41 am
Alyssa turned to face elizabeth, "Yeah i'm ready to move on!" she said smiling. as she turned to leave, she looked at the other girl quickly as she followed elizabeth, her many bags in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:17 am
Elizabeth purchased her items and left with Alyssa. "Where do you want to go next?" she asked and then remembering that Alyssa had been looking at something she asked. "What were you looking at back there?" she asked as an afterthought.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:17 pm
Djenne straightened, feeling a strange prickly sensation at the back of her neck. Usually, that meant that somebody was looking at her. She turned, her golden eyes alert. She saw two girls walking away with tons of bags, talking. She frowned and shrugged.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff