Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:13 am

||Ooh, SpunkyOtaku... Ouch. biggrin ||

Edward tried to come to terms with what he was seeing. He hadn't time to register the fact earlier when he was transmuting the rock, but he noticed it now. There was a little girl. Floating. Above his head. That was impossible. There's just no way small girls, or humans, for that matter, could float or fly. That was just weird.

As the girl drifted down, Ed put up his hands, transmuting his arm back into a blade. He had nothing against little girls [God, how could he?], but floating little girls were a different matter altogether. Just as the girl landed, Ed arched a brow as some little mechanic thing crashed onto the ground below. The girl seemed unconcerned with it, though.

"Yeah, I'm fulla those neat tricks," Ed smirked, ego inflating. Then the girl went on to say... Something inside Ed cracked and broke altogether. The little--! "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU WANT TO SQUISH HIM LIKE AN ANT? YOU'RE SO SHORT YOU'RE TWO DIMENSIONAL!" he flailed his arms wildly, face set in a furious scowl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 pm

Rukia watched as Edward ...did something. Weird. "Okay..." Apparently, he stopped the volcano from erupting. Rukia assumed that what he did was 'alchemy.' It was weird that he had so much power for someone with such little reiatsu. Anyhow, Rukia answered Renji, "Oh, I don't know...I have no idea, actually! The way I figure it, Ichigo will show up sooner or later. I mean, he always does." Rukia thought to herself, Well...at least I hope Ichigo shows up...

Then, Ed started spazzing out, and Rukia turned, running toward him with her gigai following. She soon saw the little girl and the alchemist yelling at her. Rukia echoed the girl, "Well...she's right. You may not be weak, but you are a shrimp."

Azula paid absolutely no attention to the volcano. She just stayed put, wherever she was, on the beach. She thought about what to do. She didn't know where she was, or who the other people on the island were. So... what was her plan? For the first time in her life, Azula didn't have a plan. Blame it on the wacky transportation to this weird island.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 pm
((Lol, I adore Ed, so I had to do that. Call me Spunk.))

Pan whipped back from the sudden burst of fury. Her eyes snapped open and her arms whipped up in an oddly ineffective karate defense. Oddly ineffective because the arms were behind her instead of in front. The initial surprise wore off the second he turned the insult her way. Her tiny face scowled, and she pushed off the ground and shoved her face in his so she was eye level with him. Funny thing was she did not even realize she had flown.
"I'll have you know I'm the tallest kid in class!" She yelled back at him. She jabbed her thumb into her chest with the statement before pointing back at him. "It's not my fault you have a defective growth hormone!"

The little white robot had shaken itself free of rubble, only to turn and see the battle threatening to erupt. Giru panicked and wobbled over to the floating girl. It jumped and pulled at her pant leg trying desperately to pull on her collar to get her stop. Reflexively she swung her leg out to break away the hold, and sent the machine spiraling back. Right toward a certain flying Youkai Lord, with the cry of: GIRU!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Rukia said to Pan with a friendly smile, "I am sure you're right. You look pretty young, so I'm sure you're actually tall for your age!"

Rukia's gigai nodded enthusiastically, with a hyper smile plastered on her face. "Yes, yes! Little girl-san and Rukia-sama are right! Alchemist-san is a shrimp! Shrimp! Shrimp! Shrimp!" Rukia's gigai bobbed her head up and down, with a sort of strange happy-go-lucky aura.

Rukia sighed; she got annoyed with her modified soul sometimes. It seemed to ... act way too hyper. But, oh, was it so cute! Rukia did love Chappy the bunny. Her mod soul was totally adorable!

((Hehe, I love Ed too! biggrin YAY shrimpy Ed! Aw...too bad Al isn't here... sad I love Al even more...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Edward rounded on Rukia, totally pissed. Who were these people to talk? They were shorter than he was! You'd think these people would be damn grateful! He had just kept a volcano from blowing up, and all they can comment on was his height. He wasn't that short, was he? Well, yes, he was, but in not in comparison to them!

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SHRIMP SO SMALL HE NEEDS TO BE SEEN UNDER A MICROSCOPE?!" Edward yelled at the top of his lungs. His automail arm flailed dangerously through the air. His automail leg started stomping holes into the rock below. "DON'T CALL ME A PEANUT SO SMALL BECAUSE I NEVER DRINK MILK! I MEAN, WHO WOULD WANNA DRINK WHITE LIQUID SQUIRTED FROM A COW?!" Ed paused, heaving. He looked at Renji, the only one present who hadn't called him a shrimp. "It's been a while since I've killed anyone; I kinda miss it." He points to the two girls in front of him while smirking at Renji. "Wanna watch?"

Sesshomaru frowned, seeing a small... metal object flying his way. He dropped from his cloud, landing gracefully on the sand below. He stepped to the right, out of the path of the robot, just as the robot landed right where he had been standing.

He bent to take hold of the small white thing by one of its appendages. Lifting the thing to eye level, Sesshomaru studied it, wondering what it was. He shoved it in Azula's face, narrowly missing her nose.

"What is this?" he questioned. From the way he said it, it was more like an order.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Rukia smirked at Edward, and said, "Heh. You think you can kill me? I would like to see you try! And I am so sure that that girl could beat you easily." Rukia gestured at Pan. "She seems really strong."

Rukia's gigai echoed, "Strong! Strong! She seems strong! But not as strong as Rukia-sama." The gigai winked playfully.

Then, Rukia said, "And I didn't say anything about a microscope, or a peanut. And...maybe you should drink milk if you want to grow." Then, Rukia realized that she herself was short, so she added, "And don't you dare call me short, because I have lived ten times your lifetime, so I have a good excuse for being short! I am a shinigami anyways."

"What the heck's going on?!" Azula was in peace and silence, that is, until she heard screaming from the volcano that was quite a ways off. Something about a shrimp and a microscope and milk, and cows? Azula shrugged it off, but she did glance in the direction of the screaming. It was odd. Suspicious, even. Weird. Freaks lived on this island. Then, something got shoved in her face! She backed up, and said, "Uh, I don't know what that is... It's...something foreign."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 pm

||I heart Edward. biggrin ||

Edward started to push up his sleeves, only to realize he had left his coat back in Resembool. Damn. Well, he wouldn't need it to kick their asses. A vein pulsed eerily near his eye as he advanced on Rukia, still angry beyond belief.

“If you lived ten times my lifetime,” Edward hissed, a smirk etching its way across his face, “then you should have had quite enough time to grow as big as Major General Armstrong!” Ed mentally shuddered at the thought of the Strong Arm Alchemist. All those… muscles... “I should be the one calling you a shrimp, you pint-sized shorty! And I can kick both yer asses! Just watch me!” Arms brought up, Ed took his fighting stance, his transmuted automail blade held easily over his real arm. “There’s no way I’ll lose.”

A miniscule frown appeared on Sesshomaru’s apathetic face. Well, no surprises there. Humans were idiots. And this… metal thing reeked of oil and human. He shook it a bit, trying to see its purpose. Hm. Well, it belonged to the shrieking humans over by the volcano. Shooting the human one last scornful look, Sesshomaru materialized his cloud and leapt into the air, holding the metal contraption an arm’s length away, pinched delicately between two of his fingers. He would question the humans about this thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:40 pm
The Giru bot was a highly well-programmed, intelligent feat of engineering. It could reason and problem solve, a fine feature for a machine to have. It took every situation, and analyzed the outcome and best course of action to the best of it's ability. Which is why as soon as the tall white human looking thing picked it up, it played defective.
Even with the shaking and talking about it, the little robot was able to stay absolutely still and silent. Until he was turned around and taken toward the fight seeming to unfold.

Pan grinned, and cracked her knuckles. This conversation was heading in a lovely direction, she could use a good fight. Never one to back down from a challenge, she set herself on the ground. She spread out her legs and fisted on hand, holding the other open directly next to it. She did not need to fly to take out this small fry. Her legs bent and her back was perfectly straight.
"Don't go easy on me, just because I'm a girl."

GIRU!! "Danger! Danger!" it flailed about within the pinched grasp of it's little 'hand'. "Go no further, danger!"

Pan blinked and looked up to see the strange man flying toward them, and Giru flailing about. She scowled up at the pair.
"Giru, what are you doing up there?" she called out to the bleeping contraption. "You shouldn't wander off like that!" she scolded up at him.

The machine paused momentarily, before becoming limp again. Giru.

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:03 pm

"Don't worry," Ed smirked, brandishing his transmuted automail sword. "It's never stopped me before, though I don't usually make a point to fight little girls.” He waited expectantly as she alighted on the ground before him, getting over the fact that the little freak could actually fly; too many strange things happened today to surprise him anymore. His grimace of rage appeared again. “AND DON’T CALL ME A MICROSCOPIC BEANSPROUT WHO CAN’T EVEN BE SEEN BY NORMAL MEANS!” He knew she hadn’t said it, but he could tell she was thinking it… Yes, he could sense it… the little antenna of hair wasn’t for nothing… Heheh…

“Hey! Pay attention!” he yelled as she diverted her attention to the other flying man. Ooh… Pretty red cloud...

Sesshomaru wrinkled his delicate nose as he neared the humans. There five of them and the stench was overwhelming. He tried to hold his breath as he shook the now flailing metal contraption at the girl below him.

“This is yours, human?” Sesshomaru said, voice dangerously low. He shook the contraption again, trying to make it shut up. What was it yelling…? Giru…? “What kind of magic is this?”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:02 pm

Rukia glared at Edward and said nothing. Instead, she simply shouted, with her two arms held in front of her, "Binding Spell 1: Restrain!" This was a kido spell that caused its target to have its arms locked tightly in place behind their backs, no matter how strong he or she was. The only person who had ever broke free from this kido spell was Ichigo, and that was only because he had a super-powerful reiatsu. Edward, on the other hand, had no reiatsu. Rukia didn't want to kill Ed, so she didn't do a destructive spell. A binding spell would have to do for now...just to teach him a lesson. Rukia smugly grinned as the kido spell was placed successful. "So, now, you would do well to apologize nicely to both me and her." Rukia nodded to Pan.

Azula sighed; she was getting bored. Boredom did not suit her. At all. So, Azula resorted to following Sesshomaru, that...demon thing, or whatever he was. She marched up to where the group of random anime characters had gathered. She stayed in the shadow of a tall palm tree, and just peeked around it to see what the heck was going on. She sensed a fight coming up and smirked. It was always nice to see would-be allies fighting eachother. She hoped for some light entertainment.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:15 pm

||Oh, let me know if the cursing offends you, hokay?||

Edward yelped in surprise as he was rendered stiff. What the hell? His arms were stuck behind his back! That weird girl Rukia had said something about a spell and now he was paralyzed! The little— What did she do to him?

“Apologize for what?” Edward argued, fury in his eyes and words. “You guys started all this! I just saved you from the damn volcano and all you guys can say is that I’m a shrimp!” Veins started popping along his forehead and temples. “Just remember that both of you instigated this; I don’t have to apologize for anything!”

He ground his teeth, trying to get his arms free. Man, what the hell? If he was free, he woulda kicked their asses by now. He didn’t deserve this damn treatment, damnit!

Sesshomaru watched the midget and the black-garbed girl snipe at each other. Is this all humans did? They were on dangerous grounds – literally – and they continued to argue with each other. Hopefully, all this would lead to their extinction.

He sensed the presence of Azula behind him. The girl had followed? Well, this seemed to be the area where everyone was gathering. His amber eyes drifted to the white thing in his hands. He tossed it down at the short girl’s feet, not knowing or caring if it broke.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Rukia yelled back at Edward, "Well, you are the one who wanted to fight! And I am just trying to help out by halting the needless fighting! So, you should apologize for trying to start a fight!" Rukia wanted to add, 'you shrimp' but she refrained. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently, "You would do well to swallow your pride and just apologize, then I shall release you."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Ed glared at Rukia. What the hell was her problem? She took none of the blame; she pointed her fingers at him. Well he wasn't going to have any of that. And besides, what did she care if he fought with the girl? The girl could obviously take care of herself, and Edward wouldn't have even harmed the girl... much. Just a little bout of fighting, almost like with him and the Colonel.

"Don't screw with me," Edward snapped. "I don't hear any apologies coming from your mouth; why should I apologize first?" He turned his face away and thrust his nose in the air. His hands itched; they wanted to meet each other, complete the circle and transmute something. Human transmutation was forbidden, but what about shinigami transmutation or weird floating kid transmutation ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:52 pm
Renji leaned on Zabimaru, slightly amused. "Ya know," He said easily. "If I used my Bankai right now I can wipe all of this island out, you shrimp." He chuckled slightly. "So, how about that fight? I could take you." He sheathed Zabimaru. "Rukia, if he agrees to fight me, unlock him." He suddenly stumbled forward because of a gigantic rietsu behind him. It reminded him of... Aizen's power level. Evil, and high. He turned, seeing Sesshomaru. He... is the source of the massive rietsu!? Strange he hadn't noticed it by now. Maybe he could suppress it.  

Furyal

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:57 pm
Furyal
Renji leaned on Zabimaru, slightly amused. "Ya know," He said easily. "If I used my Bankai right now I can wipe all of this island out, you shrimp." He chuckled slightly. "So, how about that fight? I could take you." He sheathed Zabimaru. "Rukia, if he agrees to fight me, unlock him." He suddenly stumbled forward because of a gigantic rietsu behind him. It reminded him of... Aizen's power level. Evil, and high. He turned, seeing Sesshomaru. He... is the source of the massive rietsu!? Strange he hadn't noticed it by now. Maybe he could suppress it.

||>_0 Edward wasn't picking a fight with Renji.||

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces