Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 pm
He sighed. Then he was in Ry's mind. I'm sorry. Me and my sister are... well, mutants. Our DNA reacts to the other's touch. It allows elemental control, telekinesis... and the ability to go into people's minds. We don't usually use this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:23 pm
It's ok, she assured him, and he could tell a smile was in her voice like the selfless person she was, I have no problem with- But the sentence was abruptly cut short. Ry had finally gotten to the top of the clocktower, and was faced with a vast darkness. And in this darkness, a chill started to envelope her black clad form. Shivering, Ry took a step forward.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:29 pm
Zach sighed, and retreated from her mind. Alice pushed him down, kissing him. He pushed her off him, and said, "What the hell?"

Alice pouted. "I didn't like seeing you kiss her. Zachy-kun is mine." She leaned forward and kissed him again, which was rewarded with getting pushed away. Zach took off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:33 pm
The chill got worse, even when Ry was rewarded with seeing the broken inside face of the large clock.

"You came."

She nodded, her hands shaking.

"You know what to do."

Ry fell to her knees, just as the clock tolled 2 o'clock. She yowled quietly as the booming chimes echoed all around her, from bells both big and small.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:44 pm
Alice leaned against the alley walls, clutching her knife, breathing slow, ragged breaths. She plunged it into her arm and stifled a scream.

Zach was by his sister in a flash. He leaned down, wrenching the knife from her hands, cleaning and bandaging the wound.He heard someone from behind him say, "Hey, we'll be 'borrowing' that lady for a bit. Maybe the nigh-" He never got to finish because Zach lightly touched his sister and a wolf tore them to pieces. Zach lightly touched the animal's fur and smiled. "I missed ya, Fenrir."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:50 pm
Opening her eyes, Ry regained consciousness. Though she flinched as she felt a very intense headache hit.

"The price you pay, my little lolita."

Ry glanced down at her clenched left fist. There was a piece of a map there, with a large black X in the upper left corner. She turned her gaze to stare brokenly out at the bright afternoon sunshine.

"I'll never escape...eh," she murmured, standing up on wobbly legs.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:54 pm
He hugged the wolf. He put Alice on top. "Just like last time. Bring her home. Knock out anyone that gets in your way." The wolf nodded and started running.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:58 pm
Ry glanced over the edge wearily, hearing some frightened cries do to the appearence of the wolf. "What the?..." She blinked, seeing the wolf run off with Alice, and Zach watching them go. Ry blinked once more, now very confuzzled. Remembering the kiss with startling detail in a sudden flash, Ry immediatly turned red, but quietly watched zach to see what he would do next.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:00 pm
He sighed, flipped out a syringe, and injected himself with it. A few seconds later he was right behind Ry in a flash. "Hello," He murmured, kissing her cheek lightly, his arms around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:04 pm
Freezing, Ry gulped nervously, turning redder and even quivering slightly. "H-H-H-H-Hello..." She gulped again, patting his arm, having no idea what to do in this kind of situation.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:06 pm
He smiled, kissing her neck lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 pm
Demonic Repentance
((AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA))

Zach laughed, focusing. A moment later, a short gust of wind blew off her hat and let it float to the ground a few feet away. He leaned against his sister, whispering, "Shall we play with her a bit, imooto?"

"Not this one, onii-chan," She whispered back. "She's... interesting, to say the least."

((Gah!!! What are you planning?????!!!......Wait....It Walt in on it too??!?!???!?!?!??!?))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:52 pm
Character name: Lance Mare (middle name Knight)
Description:
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Eye Color- Hazel
Height- 5'9
Weight- 140 pounds
Backstory- Lance was born into a family of Knights. In many ways they could be considered the ideal family. The majority of his family were Knights that chose to help and serve the community. Others worked in different shops not far from his home town. But all was not as perfect as it looked. His Grandfather on his dads side was a Demon. And his Grandmother on his moms side was an Angel. Both his parents hadn't inherited any of there traits. But genes behave oddly on occasion skipping a generation. Lance inherited the blood of both an Angel and a Demon. But his upbringing was that of a Knight. In his youth he grew up just like all the other kids in the town. Normal enough if you can actually define his life as normal with his regular training. On his thirteenth birthday his Demonic and Angelic blood would be active. He arrives in the town two weeks before this is to happen with his bloodline unknown to him. This is where his story begins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 pm
When Lance wakes up he's in an odd forest area hes never seen before. With a yawn he sits up. Not much can be seen from where he is except the sky. Which seems to mostly be hidden by the clouds. The wind seems slightly more violent than he was used to in his small town. A gust brushed past his face as he followed it with his eyes. There was a brown leather bag with a strap sitting in the grassy opening. There was small a muddy animal track on the bulk of the bag.

Hmmm, "he pondered for a second as he looked at it". Looks like a rabbit track. At least that is what I learned in school. Which reminds me! I'm supposed to be in school today, what time is it? He quickly looked at his watch to find that school wouldn't start for another nine hours. Hurriedly he stood up looking around for a way out of this place. Lance placed his hand on his forehead as he began to look into the horizon.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:19 pm
Walt had looked at the face. When she looked over, he stared at her. A smile came over his face and he walked away. He had to get home. He didn't know what was going on, but he felt like getting into his adventure clothes and hope this was something exciting.

He got home and knelt by his mom. "Hey, mom. I think an adventure is finally coming up. Listen, call Cliff, I know he has a wife now and he finally got a job, but while I'm out. Have him watch you. If he gives you trouble, tell him to get in touch with me."

"So, finally got an adventure? Got a job yet?"

"No."

"Alright. Tell me if you meet any girls."

"Mom, and call Cliff, I don't want you falling and leaving me an orphan for when I get back."

"There's still your father."

"He's bed ridden. He needs you to take care of him. If something happens to you, he dies. So, I love you. I'm getting my clothes, stuff, and heading out." He went into his room. "22 and living with my parents, I'm glad I love them..." He got his black shirt, black pants, black shoes, black narrow brim fedora, and black trench coat. "Rest well Johnny Cash." He put his suit into his bag, "These are going to get messed up..." and a small knife. "I'll need food... Never mind." He went out, said bye to his folks and left. "Cliff, if he doesn't..." He walks back towards the clock tower and sees him with her. That's it. I'm going up there. He went into the still open door and started climbing up the tower.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff