Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Yuri Lowenthal must be f**king rich Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:50 am
The Slate Scholar
I don't watch Code Geass. It's strange and I'm lost.

HOW CAN YOU SAY SPINZAKU IS WIERD OR EVEN SAYOKOCOPTER OT TADIATIOB BLASTS TO THE HEAD OR DRUGS ORLELOUCH'S GOOD EVIL LAUGH OR EVEN RAPE TIEM AND SUZAKUS NEWLY RAPIST FACE EXPRESSION.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:23 am
Code Geass is kinda weird. :/  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:40 pm
Clown Of God
XxGrieverxX
I like Naruto, but it's not my favorite anime. :0
Death Note became popular because of Adult Swim, I think. I haven't watched the anime, but I've seen the opening and I hate it. I read the manga waaay before then and it's my favorite manga. ;-;
User Image

crying crying I like the opening. More so the artists. Unless they changed it from Japanese to American. the World is a good song from Naitomea. Not there best but I still like it.

WULL, YER GAY. U:< The opening I saw was all screamo crud. It didn't even sound like a song, just angry noises. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:41 pm
BreathLessX
Code Geass is kinda weird. :/

I've seen a few random episodes of it, and I kinda like it. I love the art. ;o  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 pm
XxGrieverxX
Clown Of God
XxGrieverxX
Death Note became popular because of Adult Swim, I think. I haven't watched the anime, but I've seen the opening and I hate it. I read the manga waaay before then and it's my favorite manga. ;-;
User Image

crying crying I like the opening. More so the artists. Unless they changed it from Japanese to American. the World is a good song from Naitomea. Not there best but I still like it.

WULL, YER GAY. U:< The opening I saw was all screamo crud. It didn't even sound like a song, just angry noises. D:

I think you're talking about the second opening xDD The first opening doesn't only sound like angry noises.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Puppetry
XxGrieverxX
Clown Of God
XxGrieverxX
User Image

I think you're talking about the second opening xDD The first opening doesn't only sound like angry noises.

:O Oh.
WELL WELL THEN. MAYBE I'LL LIKE CHECK IT OUT.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:38 pm
fk12
Gaarita
Hah I'll probably meet Yuri Lowenthal and Spike Spencer on Halloween weekend as they'll be at a con in Miami that weekend and I wanna go. I'll totally make Yuri sign my .hack//G.U. stuff, just got Johnny Yong Bosch to do so last weekend.

... Yuri Lowenthal AND Spike Spencer? Plus Johnny previously?!

emo My envy knows no bounds.

I know it is a little crazy...I was going to go to another con but I had to choose one and Yuri Lowenthal, Spike Spencer, and the Guy who does Master Chief won me over....
And we got Johnny with the arm

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 pm
HOW DID WE GET ON THE TOPIC OF CODE GAYASS? neutral Ignoring the obvious "Yuri plays Suzaku and this is a topic about Yuri" answer. But anyway, all you need to know is that Ledouche is a magnificently fabulous ham. 8Db With Johnny's voice (I swear, sometimes I think I only watch that show for the voice actors).

@DEATH NOTE SCREAMO SONG-
gonk That was the single worst opening any cartoon has ever had. Ever.  

fk12

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:39 pm
User Image

Zetsubou Billy is not bad. But What's Up People is bad.
WUP is the second opening.
Code Geass is not gay.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:03 pm
That opening was bad. It woke up the whole house. LOL. I thought I had it on low...='] Haha. I do like Code's art though.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:13 pm
User Image

Yes whats up people was bad. But the ending wasn't as bad.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:07 pm
Clown Of God
User Image

Code Geass is not gay.

I know, I just call it that occasionally for the giggles. 8Db  

fk12

Jack2634

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:28 pm
I liked Death Note's second opening! It was a refreshing difference from all the crappy J-pop that I have to hear everytime I watch an anime these days. The only time I DON'T hear it is when I watch .hack, Evangelion, or...Death Note. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Heh heh xD I watched the first season of Code Geass a long while ago, just because Ali Project did one of their endings. I tend to like the anime they sing for, so I tried it. I love the epic drama and it's probably the only series with giant robots that I'm actually in to.

Puppetry

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:41 pm
lol zetsubo billy is pwnage BUT IM WAITING FOR GUNDAM 00 SEASON2 IN OCTOBER I MEAN MORE HARDCORE HD HIGH QUAILITY GUNDAM DESTROYING. I HERD IT WAS THE ONLY SHOW MADE COMPLETELY IN HD
which i dont belive but this gundam series is good no romantic,always crying,waaay tooo emo,over dramatic,drama fags in this series though maybe 1 or 2 look a little feminate for guys...BUT THE MAIN CAST CHARACTERS CAN ACTUALLY DIE UNLIKE IN PREVIOUS GUNDAM SERIES WHERE ONLY ENIMES OR UN IMPORTANT CHARACTERS DIED it is like V,Z and ZZ all over again  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff