Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:07 pm
"third cell to the right." he goes over to the chief "Is it okay If we take him to the interrogation room?"

Chief:"sure thing, Fujita"

"okay he says as he goes over and opens the cage "Let's go, Makinichio."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:04 pm
*In interrogation room, to Makinichio* "Do you know who I am, Makinichio?"  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:07 pm
Makinichio looks up at him "Sure I do, ex-leader of the Oniwaban Group, Aoshi Shinomori!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:22 pm
*Draws a kodachi* "I am Aoshi Shinomori, and I will be the leader of the Oniwaban until the day I die. The so-called New Oniwaban are a disgrace to the name and to the memories of my closest friends. I will not allow this insult to stand. Now tell me everything you know about them"  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:46 pm
"make me." Makinichio says  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:08 pm
*flips the kodachi up to Makinichio's throat, draws a thin line of blood.* "Do you know how much pain I could cause you? I could cut you a thousand times and not kill you. I'm actually quite skilled at this kind of thing." *Cuts Makinichio's arm* "So are you ready to talk?"  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:20 pm
Makinichio just looks at them

Saitoh walks up to him "and once he's finished, you have to go through me. And I'm worse. So talk."

Makinichio looks at them again "Fine, I'll talk. The base is in central Kyoto, a few blocks away from that place where that Makoto Shishio guy was living"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:19 pm
"Kyoto? Then what do you want with Edo Castle?"  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:57 pm
"Fool. We're taking over every place in Japan, Starting with the place where the original Oniwaban Group was stationed"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:02 am
*meanwhile at the dojo, Megumi decides to make ohagi and tempura*

anyone hungry?  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:21 pm
TheIllustriousBlueJay
"Fool. We're taking over every place in Japan, Starting with the place where the original Oniwaban Group was stationed"

"That was the greatest mistake you will ever make. By starting going to Edo, you caught my attention."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:00 pm
"and since your base is in Kyoto, which is where I am usually atationed, You've now caught my attention too" Saitoh says  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:10 pm
"There's just one more thing you're going to tell me, then we'll be on our way. Who is your leader?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:24 pm
"He's the grandson of Kashiwazaki Nenji, known to you as Okita. His name is Kashiwazaki Hiruto."  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:30 pm
"Hmph. And here I thought it was someone to be afraid of. That will be all, I'll now leave you to Saito-san's tender mercies."  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff