Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:58 pm
Arron lowered the elevator "seeya lator Hocs" he got off with Tsuna "we'll see my Titan after we get our drinks" he walked don the hangar into the hallsand went to a vending machine getting two sodas "so what didi you do before the academy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:01 pm
"I danced believe it or not, I did that around my training. Mom always made sure that the rules dad had placed when I was young stayed in place" she drank her soda slowly "He wanted me in top condition for when I got here and I have a feeling that now that I'm here I'm gonna be doing a lot of PT when I'm not in training"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 pm
"wow sucks, But your lucky" he opened the soda and started to drink "VR is always a good substitute, But either way you are lucky that you have a father and mother, I only got HOCS and Jaeger" he finished with the soda and crushed it under his foot "either way you should be great full"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:11 pm
"who said I wasn't grateful? I have it just as hard, if not harder then you. my father breathing down my back 24/7" she chuckled "I'll live"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:16 pm
"either way my dad was cool dad for the time being" Arron picked up the can and tossed it making it in the trash "so lets go and see my Titan I'll even give a demostration" he walked back to the end of the hangar withTsuna behind  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:18 pm
she followed him playing with the tab on her soda can as she continued to drink it. She wondered what had happened to his parents, something she would ask him about later when he trusted her more  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Arron stopped at the elevator and went up "Tsuna may I introduce Jaegar" he opened the hatch and stepped in turning on the radio "Master tower permission to launch" "granted"" "set up multiple offensive targets level 6" ""roger" the latchs covering the twenty story behimoth letting dropping him to the launch bay below "things are set up" the Titan rushed out into the gunfire of multiple drones. Mean while inside a holo screen came up at Arron's station showing his training. Arron dodged most of the bulletes and missles before he grabbed one of the drones by the head sending a electrical surge through it leaving it paralyzed Arron turned off the palms and threw the drone crashing into two others he boosted by grabbing its Rifle shooting the last one still firing. at the hangar the screen turned off and the platform rose with Jaegar on it. inside the cockpit a grade appeared listing all the tomes he got hit and killz "B". Arron got out and lowered himself on the elevator

((Drone 1-3 , drone 4))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:51 pm
she watched with child like Amazement "I've always been fascinated with these, there... words can't describe it" she smiled brightly  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 pm
Arron reached the bottom "so what didi you think?" he said as he walked towards Tsuna  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:57 pm
"THAT WAS AWESOME!!" she ran over to him "they wanted me to act like a lady, can you believe that. Man I can't wait till I learn how to pilot mine the right way. I can make it walk but that's about it"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:04 pm
Arron blushed "actually this is my first time using Jaegar" he tried to hide flushed red face "my dad gave it to me in his will"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:06 pm
"oh" she went over to a pipe hanging off the wall and sat on it "I'm sorry to hear that"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:13 pm
"its okay, in a way I feel my dad when i ride my titan, he taught me how to pilot them before his death I still got the other in storage " his cellphone rang "hey hocs here I finished it seems that the wires conecting to the pit were frayed should we send in nanos to rix it" "sure" Arron hung up and sat next to Tsuna "my dad would have been proud"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:15 pm
she gave him a small smile "I can imagine" she looked up at jager "he's an amazing Titan, mine's nothing compared to him"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:19 pm
"don't worry yours is smaller so its faster" he smiled "and we can still give it a few mods and upgrades" he sighed and took a breathe "well we should go check up on HOCS and get back to the dorms"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff