Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fly Away [[R.T.F et Ghost]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 am
Dalton shrugged. "Yeah, thanks to you." He stood up and walked over to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" He asked opening the fridge door to look for something to eat.

[[Sorry it's short >.< Brain dead right now D:]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 am
((argh >< okay I will do my best ><))
She looked at him and shook her head "no...I'm fine..." she sighed "Dalton...why are you acting so tough? You won't really accept me will you? Am I reminding you of someone or anything?" she asked with a sad look in her eyes.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:21 pm
[[Alright, sorry for the late post >.<]]

Dalton sighed, he'd rather not discuss that at the moment. "It's not that I don't like you Lenalee... but there are somethings in the past I don't want to bring up, and..." He looked away from her. "I'm no kind of hero for you to be around. I'm quite the opposite..." He closed the fridge door and his shoulders slumped, as he let out a huge sigh. "I've been hurt too many times, and I've given up, so it's hard for me to trust anyone at this point in my life, be it an angel or not." He turned his head and looked at her with his normal expression. "Anyways, I think you should try and get more sleep, you'll need to be in top shape if we get attacked by those....things again." Dalton muttered, walking over to the bedroom door, and opening the door for her. "I think you'll enjoy sleeping in a bed more then the couch, and lastly..." "There is a phone beside the bed. I've ordered a wake up call, so don't be alarmed if it starts beeping or ringing, just pick it up." He looked into the room at the phone. "It's like mail, you know what mail is right? It allows you to talk to a person who is in a different location, but you talk into it." Dalton tried to explain, but it was difficult. He had grown up with one of those things all his life, so he never really needed to know it's definition. "Also, if anything happens, like something goes off, please come and wake me up right away. This world is just as dangerous without those demons then it is with them. There are several threats that you have to be aware of. Such as not going off with strangers, no matter how nice they may seem." Dalton had learned that all too well. He rubbed his right arm recalling the horrible memories subconsciously. "That's about it, so...good night, Lenalee."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 pm
((no worries^^))
Lenalee listened to him as he explained everything "But Dalton...I don't want to take the bed from you, it's yours not mine, I'm comfortable enough with the couch" she smiled "well that telephone thing sounds funny, so you can call everyone you want? and like, just talk with them without going out of your house?" she giggled a little "yeah I know mail, and I won't go home with anyone I don't know, which is practically everyone besides you" she sighed a little "I will wake you up, but Dalton, I don't want to take your bed" she moved him into the bedroom and lay him down in the bed, kissing his forehead "goodnight Dalton" she smiled, walking out and closing the door. She sat down on the couch and sighed, taking out some pictures of a little girl and looked at them. She felt tears come to her eyes but quickly wiped her eyes and held the pictures to her heart, and just sat there thinking.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:58 am
Dalton sighed, there was no getting past this girl, so he gave up, and hopped out of bed. He walked over to the bedroom door and closed it before going back and laying down on top of the covers. He didn't understand why she was going to such lengths just so that he could have the bed. He tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable place on the bed to sleep. He had always slept on the couch before he came here, and had gotten used to it. Dalton disliked the extra space seeing how he usually just curled up in a small ball on the couch and slept there. He probably would go and lay on the floor later, if he couldn't get to sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, he would see her. Then his eyes would spring open, and he would sit up and sigh. Lenalee did remind him of his younger sister. This always bothered him, because they were so much a like. He was starting to fear that he would start seeing her again, after he had stopped. It took him a while to actually get over her death, but something was wrong, and he didn't know what to think. Until seeing her casket, being put into it's grave, he had always thought that she was still alive, but when they did that, all his hopes were dashed and he entered a lonely life, alone. His mother was outraged, and blamed everything on him from that point on. She started to drink more and forget less. She would never forget that it was Dalton who killed her, and had burned it into their minds as a way of torture, mainly for him. He had to get used to it, even though he knew that it wasn't his fault, his mother would always come up with the craziest ways to pin the blame on him. She got to the point one night, where she was so pissed off at him, that she threw a beer bottle at him, and then took him down to the police station to have him confess that he had killed his own sister, just to try and ease her mind. That had happened at least two times before that, but because there was no proof that he had done it, they couldn't pin any charges on him. This made his mother furious...

Dalton had slipped into that dream again, that dreadful night of being taken down to the police station. He had a large cut on his forehead, just above his left eye. His mother didn't bother to clean it up, and it stung so badly...

These dreaded memories were spun into a terrifying dream, where Dalton couldn't wake. He saw his sister, in his arms, and his mother screaming at him for her death. He tried to shut of the images but it wouldn't work.

Sweat was pouring down Dalton's face and he was tossing a turning in his head, quietly whispering; "I didn't do it ma! It wasn't me!" "Why do you hate me so much!" "I didn't kill her I promise!" "I didn't kill her...I didn't kill her..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:12 pm
((I can't write as much as that sorry))
Lenalee wasn't sleeping all that heavily, so she could hear him turn and talk in his sleep. She had in the meantime taken off her shirt so she was in her bra, and panties. She wrapped the blanket around herself and stood up, walking over to the door and opening it slowly. She saw him on the bed, sweating and having his eyes open widely. She walked over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed, placing her hand on his right hand "whats wrong? I could hear you talk in your sleep Dalton..is there something your hiding?" she asked softly, her eyes showed her expressions off clearly, that she really was worried. She ran a hand through his hair slowly and comforting and then went back to have her hand on his again "is there anything you want? A glass of water maybe? or something to eat?"

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:57 pm
Dalton jolted up and looked around. It took him a few minutes to snap back into reality before shaking his head. "N-no, I'm alright, I was just having a nightmare..." He said moving his hand from under hers and clasping it together with the other one as her twisted his body to throw his legs over the side of the bed. "A drink of water would be nice, thank you." Dalton said, not looking at Lenalee, but he knew she was worried. As for her other question he sighed, "Just memories that I don't want to bring up again." Dalton sighed, whipping his forehead clean from sweat. Dalton couldn't help but still remember the lingering memory in his mind. It was a horrible time. Standing up, Dalton walked over to the window and looked out it. He placed his hands on the windowsill and let his head drop a bit. "It was a night like tonight..." he started, speaking slowly. "It was February, about seven years ago..." Dalton closed his eyes. "I-I had a sister...her name was Samantha. And that night, seven years ago...she was killed in a car accident..." Dalton sighed deeply. He found a tear slide on his cheek and he quickly whipped it away. He didn't continue the story and that was all he was going to say. Dalton hoped that she wouldn't press the subject any farther.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 am
Lenalee looked at him and nodded understanding "I'm sorry Dalton...it must be hard for you..." she stood up and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist gently "I knew you weren't as tough as you played, you were just hiding things" she smiled and breathed out deeply with her head on his right shoulder "I will bring you some water" she smiled and walked out of the room, into the kitchen and found a glass, and luckily, turned on the cold water without destroying anything. What she first realized now was that, her chest had been bandaged, she just hadn't really noticed it (I can't remember if she was, but lets just say so) before now, because now she could feel some more pain coming from where she had gotten hurt most after the powerful attack she had made. She dropped the glass onto the floor and put her hands on the place it hurt and fell onto her knees. When she had gotten the pain under control, she cleaned up the broken glass, and dry up the water, hoping Dalton hadn't hurt it. Then she took a new glass, with new fresh water, and walked back into the bedroom with Dalton with a soft smile and handed him the water "here you go Dalton"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:42 am
"It's fine." Dalton muttered under his breath. He didn't want to be comforted but he allowed Lenalee to do so. He hadn't been hugged like that in a long time and it felt weird. He couldn't describe the sensation. Dalton sighed and went to sit back on the bed. He didn't really respond to anything Lenalee had said, but he knew her intentions were good, even if slightly misplaced at times. He had heard the glass drop and shatter on the floor and stood up immediately, but stopped himself. He would wait to see if she was alright and if she didn't come in the room within five minutes, he would check it out.

When Lenalee entered the room Dalton relaxed. Nothing hazardous had happened which calmed him. "Something wrong?" He asked her after taking the glass in his right hand and saying his 'thank you'. Dalton sipped the water slowly soon realizing just how thirsty he actually was. The tap water wasn't bad, but Dalton didn't prefer it much. He'd rather have something with more taste to it, but he didn't complain.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am
Lenalee smiled a little holding back the pain inside her and nodded "yes, everything is fine" she said as she sat down on a chair next to the bed, and felt the pain disappear when she was in this position. He closed her eyes and enjoyed it, then opened them again and looked at Dalton "do you want some more to drink? I can go get it for you, you seem really really thirsty"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:02 am
"No, it's alright. You should get some rest." Dalton replied standing up with the glass in his hand. "Sleep in the bed, it'll help." He wasn't referring to anything specific but he figured that angels on earth would need about the same things that humans needed, even if they refused. Before she could suggest against it, Dalton was alright at the door. He turned around and whispered. "Good night." Before closing the door. He then put the glass back in the sink and made his way to the couch, where he sat down and looked at the broken tv. Dalton spent some time just sitting there, wanting to try and forget. He closed is eyes, and drifted off into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:07 am
She looked at him as he walked over to the door "But Dalton-" he then was out of the room. She sighed a little and looked down at her chest. She unwrapped the bandaged and looked around to try and find something to wrap around her chest again. She couldn't find anything so she had to rip off some of the sheet on the bed and then wrapped it around her chest again, feeling the pain sting in her and lay down in the bed, falling into a bad painful sleep.

The next morning when they would wake up, Lenalee would wake up with fever and freezing like she was on Greenland herself. She wouldn't be feeling very good, though she woke up before Dalton. She could feel it right away that she wasn't feeling well, but she didn't want Dalton to know, so she stumbled over to the door and locked it, before crawling back into the bed and just laying there, freezing like hell.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 am
Dalton woke up after Lenalee had gone back to sleep. He had only faintly heard her lock the door, so he got up and went to check up on the girl. He tapped the door with the back of his hand lightly, as to not make much sound. "Hey Lenalee... is everything alright?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice. He waited for a reply, and if he didn't get one he would try again. It was his job to look out for her anyways. He waited a few more minutes before trying again. "Lenalee, is there something the matter?" He asked listening closely for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 am
Leenale heard him knock onto the door. She gathered some strength to answer him and then said "yes...I'm fine..." she coughed down into the pillow to lower the sound, hoping Dalton wouldn't hear her bad cough "I..will just...watch out...for demons...from this rooms window...today.." she was trying to get some warmth, but it didn't help. Soon something terrible happened, she looked back at her wings because they were feeling funny, and she was starting to lose her feathers, they were falling off her slowly.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:43 am
"You don't sound so well," Dalton tried opening the door only to find it locked. "Lenalee, please, let me in. If there is something wrong, I can help." He tired turning the handle again, only to find it still locked. He was starting to worry even more now, wondering why she would lock the door and pretend to be fine when she wasn't, and why was she hiding this from him. He knew there were things he could tell her, but that didn't mean she had to pretend to fell well when she wasn't.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff