Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Dub Opinions ~what do YOU think?~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Naruto Dub?
  Meh... it's ok. Could have been done better.
  Dude, i LOVE it!!
  Arg, i HATE IT!!
  Haven't seen it, might see it later.
  Haven't seen it, and i WON'T!
  I could have done better!!
  ..Naruto was Dubbed?
View Results

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:14 am
StrangeFolk
GWAK! domokun i hated it with a passion what the hell?! they cut out the Naruto/Sauskue kiss, and the blood, Jutsu names and the open and ending ?! it's ridiculos! MHRR.. it makes me really sad... crying all these stupid kids are going to be running around screaming "TRANSFORM" instead of hinge with their hitiate bands and whats even worse is hot topic is buying merchandise! this is like yuh gi oh all over again only naruto was better.. sweatdrop
i can't believe they cut of the kiss! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:41 am
When I first say the first episode I was like....... crying They ruined it!! But now...I grew on the voices and I like them now. Sakuras voice fits her perfectly. Hinatas...I don't think I will ever like hers..but its ok. I mean it was like the (I think) 3rd voice Stephanie has done. Over all I think they did a good job. I am learning to like it more and more and now when I read the manga..(just reread some parts last night) Narutos voice just pops into my head and when I read what he says its his voice from the dubbed version. I mean...its ok if the dubbing is bad and all..the important thing is the anime is now in the US and they will release the DVD's soon so then we can watch the anime in the original Japanese voices.

Wow..I wrote all of that..heh  

toshiko1

RedPhantomCloud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:06 pm
every1 is just fine to me so far .. .. EXCEPT! the person that really counts! GaWd! naruto's dubbed voice is Horrible! he sounds like some constipated little gurl!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:27 pm
Phantom_Sephiroth
every1 is just fine to me so far .. .. EXCEPT! the person that really counts! GaWd! naruto's dubbed voice is Horrible! he sounds like some constipated little gurl!
lol.... i will alwayz love the jap version  

final_hiroshi

annichi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:31 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
Phantom_Sephiroth
yay go the originals they are so much better because we grew up with those voices andthin the f**ked it all up!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:55 pm
annichi
mrsuchihasasuke
Phantom_Sephiroth
yay go the originals they are so much better because we grew up with those voices andthin the f**ked it all up!!!
yeah.... but the english versions are a good laugh  

final_hiroshi

xSweetSorrowx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:04 am
If I hear Naruto say believe it one more time I'm going to choke someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:25 pm
It's like saying dattebayo. They don't bother me.  

Captain Verd

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:01 pm
Japanese is always better. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:13 pm
it is okay [anything is better than the one piece dubs], but the pronouncation is very bad. plus i would love to see blood twisted  

mai_mia91

emmaline14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:15 am
Its ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:23 am
1. Its Na-roo-toe,
2. Its Sa-koo-rah,
3. Its (the gayness of) Sas-kay.
4. YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR LAST NAME FIRST! (example: Uzamaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Huruno Sakura....)

Wanna know why I always put (the gayness of) before Sasuke's name?
Ooops! If I told you, I would be spoiling it. biggrin (I've seen over 150 episodes of the JP version.)  

Tenchikaimei

Shydragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:38 am
It's bad enough so that all my friends on campus call one another while the show is on and go "I'm Naruto, WHAA" in a squeaky pubescent voice. I think they did a fairly good job with some of the voices, like Hinata. But when I close me eyes, Naruto becomes Sexynojutsu 24/7. It's so obvious it's a girl's voice. I die a little inside every time I hear the common quotes like henge too, in english. Transformers, robots in disguise!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:16 pm

Its like a disease. It starts off bad, you hate it dearly, but soon you start to grow immune to it and all is well, never really bothering you as much again... Unless you are like the rest of my naruto obsessed friends and you die of the newly debuted "disease" and all, but that is life for you... [ Harsh much? ]

Reticence

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:53 am
MasterOfKayos
1. Its Na-roo-toe,
2. Its Sa-koo-rah,
3. Its (the gayness of) Sas-kay.
4. YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR LAST NAME FIRST! (example: Uzamaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Huruno Sakura....)

Wanna know why I always put (the gayness of) before Sasuke's name?
Ooops! If I told you, I would be spoiling it. biggrin (I've seen over 150 episodes of the JP version.)
actually for sasuke's name...there is a short "u" in there...so its sa-su-ke  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces