Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Hikaru watched everybody, the atmosphere was relaxing now that nobody was trying to attack anybody else. She looked from person to person, happy to be surrouned by people again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm
akuma sat down still blushing he looked at the wolf girl and couldnt stop thinking to him self
"damnit y did i have to be a furry" i love it to much  

latuf
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm
"So, what do we plan to do now?" Ren asked while picking up his two pistols and cleaning them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:11 pm
"Well, how about we all introduce ourselves?" Hikaru suggested as she put a small stick on the fire, staring into the fire as it licked at the stick. "Im Hikaru."  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Rissa giggled to herself befor her ears perked "good question, thats what i was wondering" she replied  
"I am Ren."  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:14 pm
im akuma but around here im none as light * he lit up a sharp moonloike ball of light in his palm and shaped it into a raiper "for obvious reasons  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:15 pm
Rissa looked around at them all "well im Rissa, but im also know as Animal now" she relied with a slight smile  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:16 pm
"Its nice to meet you light, and you Rissa" Hikaru replied, holding out her hand to shake with Light  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:17 pm
Ren smiled to himself. He then took out a zippo and struck up a flame. He formed a small ball of fire and intertwined it with the light that Akuma was controlling. He looked at Akuma, smiled, and nodded his head. He took his other hand and extended it to Rissa.  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:23 pm
akuma spazed out "ACK GET IT OFF AGHHHHH HELP AGHHHH GET IT AWAY ((FIRE OPHOBIA ^ ^)) he fell back on the ground his light dispersing into multiple light balls witch turned into little light birds which attacked the fire he fell to the ground spazing out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:24 pm
Hikaru quickly got up and pulled Light away from the fire "Its ok, its ok" She kept telling him, trying to comfert him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:25 pm
Ren quickly squelched the fire. "Oh my god. I'm sorry man." He walked over to where Akuma was on the ground. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:28 pm
Rissa troted over to them all she tilted her head, but lifted her muzzle to te winds and howled a calming tune to the skys  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:30 pm
Ren turned toward Rissa when he heard her howling. 'That sound...' he thought to himself. 'it's... it's so beautiful.' He stepped towards the she-wolf. "Rissa, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff