Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm
He laughed. "Of course not, silly Periru-chan. That doesn't mean some vampires don't want to drink your blood... even if I avoid it."

He scoffed. "Her blood? Are you kidding me? I wouldn't drink her blood in a million years. Ironically, she won't last that long. I don't like her type's blood... Hitler... his blood tasted good. I think it's that DNA I like. Hm..." He shrugged. "Periru, was it? My name is Daemon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:34 pm
Her eyes softened at the brief mention of her short life span. Still, it was in her nature to be a bit polite, even if the situation was potentially life threatening. "P-P-P-Pleasure meeting you," she whispered. Unconsciously, her small fist tightened around a bit of Kyuuketsuki's shirt. It wasn't so much she was scared. Insanely curious.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:36 pm
He smiled warmly. "You look nice..."

Kyuuketsuki covered Periru's ears. "No. No hypnotism. And you know it doesn't work on me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 pm
Periru placed her hands over Kyuuketsuki's, tightening them against her head. Kyuu once explained about vampiric hypnosis. Though, still, her wide blue eyes were on Daemon. "W-W-Why are you h-here?" She couldn't hear, but she could still read lips...a little.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:44 pm
"No reason... all I wanted was to see the human my friend Kyuuketsuki got so attached to..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:50 pm
Periru let her hand go from around Zach's as she hugged him around the waist tight. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and she said in a voice that she meant to be fierce, "Don't touch my b-b-big brother!"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:10 pm
He smirked. "Big brother?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 am
Periru nodded firmly, trying to glare at him. Her grip on Kyuuketsuki loosened a bit as she flinched. Her heart was beating too fast...not good...not good!  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 am
He walked forward, placing his hand over her heart, feeling it as he closed his eyes.

Kyuuketsuki growled, pulling Periru away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:12 am
Periru's eyes were feeling droopy. Her heart beat was slowly fading...she was slipping into another one of her "mini comas"...Periru looked between the handsome vampire and her older brother, smiling faintly to the two. Then she passed out against Kyuuketsuki.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:16 am
He gently picked Periru up, and set her down on the bed. Then he looked over at Daemon. "Why are you here, Daemon?"

He smirked. "What? I can't visit my big brother?" He laughed. "Or are you still mad I changed you...?"

Kyuuketsuki growled, pulling out his large sickle. "********. You. Daemon."

He smirked wider, pulling out his scythe. "Well, well, Kyuu-san, that wouldn't be too nice though, would it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 am
Periru looked so fragile, barely breathing, on the hospital bed. Her hair was fanned out around her, occasionally her face would distort in some way. Sometimes she would smile so faintly, other times she would whimper...scared, afraid, and alone inside her mind until it let her back out again. "K...Ky..Kyu...D..D..Da..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:27 am
He kissed Periru gently, then turned to Daemon. "We'll discuss this later, Daemon..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:30 am
Inside her mind, time passed too slowly for Periru. Exactly 34 minutes later, her blue eyes opened once more. Staring up at the ceiling with confusion, Periru blinked, then sighed. She was relieved to feel her heart beat back to normal, but everything was so quiet now...Hesitantly, Periru went and slowly sat up.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:35 am
He hugged Periru closely. "Daemon is gone..."

He landed, folding in his bat wings to his side. Daemon yawned, and started looking for a place to rest.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff