EW twilight cover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinkuxo

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 am
I think it's ok... I mean, it's not that accurate but really, that always happens with movies. If I never read the books, that cover would definitely catch my eye and make me curious what it was all about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 pm
I definatly like yours better in the first one your right edward does look really off.  

Star Chase

Star Seeker

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:24 am
I like yours more, but the magazine seems a bit more true to the Edward character in the book.

Sadly i've started getting used to this photo. It's nowhere as near as good as it should be, but what can you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 pm
Your cover looks so much better. The hair isn't over the top, his skin isn't creepily pale, and the eyes are the right color. KStew definitely needs some help. stressed Her hair is suddenly black? Doesn't look like Bella -- not even KSTEW for that matter.  

les lunettes

Lindini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 pm
ugh horrendous. yours is better.
i think the thing that bothers me SO MUCH is his NAILS. they're dirty. when do we see edward that dirty? gross.
and they both look so... not like the characters. both of them are wearing lipstick, bella looks like she just walked off of the red carpet (or fell), and edward looks like he just ran across the country. gonk distressing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:20 pm
Your's looks good, but i about had a heart attack when i saw the orig. OMG he looks so hot  

Citrine Goddess

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:58 am
Wow what was i thinking when i said that Rob's portrayal seemed to meet Edward's character....

gosh...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:00 am
User Image

I think they should have done the cover with Edward and Bella as they should be...her hairs to dark, her skin's too dark, his hairs too light, his eyes are the wrong colour, and dude, he needs to wax his chest. But that aside, I nearly fainted when I saw Rob with his shirt unbuttoned...hope they get the scene in the meadow perfect...I'll go mental if they miss that out!

User Image
User Image

iMonochromatic

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:14 am
Rob with his shirt unbottonned... Well my fantasies were better. Kellan Lutz however eek *melt*

With the hair clour he has in Twilight... when it's blonde gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:48 am
Why didn't they just photoshop out the hair instead of just like, powdering over it? He looks like a powdered donut with lipstick annd he looks frankly (I never thought I would say this about my dear Spunk) ugly. And Kristen is supposed to look like a regular teen, not some freaky model soap opera lady.
She looks all dramatic. I love both the actors, but that pic is just disturbing.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Werido4life92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:36 pm
you cover is i think kinda better because he looks paler and he doesn't have lipstick also his eyes are suppose to be gold sad o well its still a good picture!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 am
personaly I think the bella actress looks to well how can I put this she looks to hollywoodish and not plain and they both look to old to be playing the parts of 18 year old.  

karnie queen

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces