Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
Things other than dragons. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Other adoptables?
  Valenth
  Pokeplushies
  Dinomon
  Flyffables
  Who needs anything but dragons?
View Results

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:08 pm
bluebell_flowers
I'll just post a link to them and I'll just post my pokeballs, this stubborn dino baby that refuses to grow up and the flyffable I'm going for a medal on.

My Museum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when I get the time I'll post all the ones I have up here.

You do have quite a collection! I am very impressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:16 pm
yeah, with so many I it'd take quite a while to post them all.

I'll just post the ones I have maniuplated the bb code already for
My Pokeplushie Collection Part 1

Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special Promos
Cyde's Promos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click here to get your own at PokePlushies!

I haven't gotten around to maniuplating code for the other adoptables. The site where I have them all posted up uses a bb code similar to the pp forum adoptable bb code. and as it is, I need to do some major updating as I've gotten some new ones. I don't do valenth adoptables as I don't like them at all.  

bluebell_flowers

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adopted from Valenth  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 am
If you want bluebell you can just post the ones you want to grow the most. Link dinomon and flyff eggs. And we can rotate them when you get a new bunch.
And than you Kayariy!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

bluebell_flowers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 am
okies ^_^ I've got a new batch of flyffables

that dinomon up there is fully grown. And I'll trade it in sometime soon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh yeah, I want those pokeballs to get a ribbon, so i want them to grow the most. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:17 am
I think I have a few more Valenth......
going to look at flyffables, probably get some, then start feeding valenths  

Kayariy

bluebell_flowers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:17 am
meh, I don't have much interest in Valenth. >< don't like them very much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:19 am
bluebell_flowers
okies ^_^ I've got a new batch of flyffables

that dinomon up there is fully grown. And I'll trade it in sometime soon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh yeah, I want those pokeballs to get a ribbon, so i want them to grow the most. ^__^

Ok, then I should remove the Dinomon since you are going to trade it?  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

bluebell_flowers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:25 am
yeah, remove it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:27 am
Ok, no problem! And whenever you want your set changed just post and I will take care of it.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm
Um, please only feed the one called Layn the "good" foods..... I'd like to see what I'd get if such a pretty thing is only fed foods that look "good"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 pm
oh yay! One Flyffable hatched. ^_^ going to get a new batch. That one up there is the one I'm going for a medal on. ^__^  

bluebell_flowers

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:20 pm
bluebell_flowers
oh yay! One Flyffable hatched. ^_^ going to get a new batch. That one up there is the one I'm going for a medal on. ^__^

I hope you get the one friend of mine got. It looks a bit like a hyena. I think it is cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:05 pm
I'm just getting extras. Any extras I get, I'll keep for future trading purposes. ^__^ I'm a trader in pokeplushies. I don't do valenth as I don't really like them.  

bluebell_flowers

Kayariy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:41 pm
new valenth
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff