Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
WHERE IS THE FUTURE OF ISLAM?????!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you guys gonna do?
  umm...idk
  I have a suggestion! {me: then post your idea!!!!}
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:52 am
Pheonixia
Ratri_Cat

DISCUSS:
how are muslims going to fix the face of islam? How are you going to separate yourselves from the chauvinistic b*****d/weak woman-terrorist image?

Basically by telling the other Muslim sects that they are stupid.......and becoming un-islamic, because they are not following the Imam of this Day and Age who has already guided millions of people to the right path. (aka in the Qur'an it is written that Allah will raise a Prophet in every century)

I mean whereas the West can say SO MANY things against all other sects, they praise the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community for the good and charitable works it is doing. This is the easiest sign for a people who believe.

We are growing and we will continue to grow and God has promised us that He will protect us and make us successful. We will be the only community that is religious before the Day of Judgement comes.

I have no more to say........
I am still doing the research through the Qur'an..........and soon I will type up MANY MANY quotes from the Qur'an to support my opinion. Have fun throwing them aside.........because if you get the full message from an Ahmadi Muslim about our community and our beliefs and you decide to remain aloof then punishment from Allah only awaits you.

Hehe and I wasn't nice about it this time.

P.S. For people ho actually care about Islam it is clear liking the SUN that Islam is falling apart from all sides.........the only community that is firm is my community.
Does the qur'an say there whill come a prophet each century? surprised Is it those people in your siggy?

Ore do u mean that the prophet's whill be alive again and lead us? rofl rofl rofl And are those the people of your mysterious signature?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
Alsalam Alaykum ~

u know what ..
am a muslim and i haven't got a SINGLE one doubt about my religion , and those who claim that we are terrorist .. aren't a big deal/thing for me anymore !! because i know that Good Raised Muslims and Islam aren't like that and nothing nor anyone could ever change that ... coz we are the religion of peace and now we are the religion of UPROAR ??? .. i don't think so smile truly Islam is the greatest religion i've ever learnt about [[ with all do respect for other religions !! ]]
~ and am really blessed for being a Muslim ~
i seriously don't know how could anyone have the guts to start spoil and curropt the picture of Islam and Allah[[SWT]] the religion that included every little thing in it .. the religion of justice ~~ and the God Who gave us everything we are in right now ???? and the God we will be sent to when we are dead ..

--> and for the question u put ,, where is the future of Islam ?!
hehe..
believe it or not .. it'll Inshallah be a bright/great future !! coz this is the reality of it .. and in future more people as i hope , would be educated and more peoplel would see what is Islam's actual picture ;D

and if a couple of terrorist came around to wreck it ~~ i'll just say one sentence -- Allah [SWT] Is Fair and he i'll give everything what it really deserves and he'll show everything's merit and value wink

[[ ya allah you are the greatest and truly what a bless u gave me .. crying
Oh allah .. forgive all Muslims/Belivers for any bad deed they have done .. and give them good deeds instead!! ]]

Wasalam ~ ~

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:21 pm
dark__sunshin

am a muslim and i haven't got a SINGLE one doubt about my religion , and those who claim that we are terrorist .. aren't a big deal/thing for me anymore !! because i know that Good Raised Muslims and Islam aren't like that and nothing nor anyone could ever change that ... coz we are the religion of peace and now we are the religion of UPROAR ??? .. i don't think so smile truly Islam is the greatest religion i've ever learnt about [[ with all do respect for other religions !! ]]

Really now...you SAY these things, but what are you GOING TO DO?
The silence of good Muslims is what allows the corruption of the bad Muslims to spread and destroy the name of Islam. Every time I hear about another suicide bomber, calling out "God is great" as a battle cry, every time I hear another messed up story about a daughter getting killed or trying to flee an arranged marriage, I wonder more and more about the faith.

dark__sunshin

i seriously don't know how could anyone have the guts to start spoil and curropt the picture of Islam and Allah[[SWT]] the religion that included every little thing in it .. the religion of justice ~~ and the God Who gave us everything we are in right now ???? and the God we will be sent to when we are dead ..

Apparently there's enough of them to convince non-Muslims that your faith has some serious corruption in it. It is the brainwashing of the faith. The lack of questioning authority. The lack of a real education, not just Qu'ranic studies, the poverty and messed up people that take advantage of it and manipulate the people.

dark__sunshin

believe it or not .. it'll Inshallah be a bright/great future !! coz this is the reality of it .. and in future more people as i hope , would be educated and more peoplel would see what is Islam's actual picture

I haven't seen Islam's actual picture for quite some time now. Probably back when Europeans respected Muslims for their amazing knowledge of science.
I see some good in Islam, but most of it is marred by those who claim to act in the name of God and blow up CHILDREN AND INNOCENT PEOPLE.

dark__sunshin
and if a couple of terrorist came around to wreck it

It's far more than a couple, dear. If it were just a couple of nutbag Muslims, you wouldn't hear the outcry against Islam like it is in the west.
dark__sunshin
i'll just say one sentence -- Allah [SWT] Is Fair and he i'll give everything what it really deserves and he'll show everything's merit and value wink

So how is this doing anything about the situation?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 pm
Zaaki
Pheonixia
Ratri_Cat

DISCUSS:
how are muslims going to fix the face of islam? How are you going to separate yourselves from the chauvinistic b*****d/weak woman-terrorist image?

Basically by telling the other Muslim sects that they are stupid.......and becoming un-islamic, because they are not following the Imam of this Day and Age who has already guided millions of people to the right path. (aka in the Qur'an it is written that Allah will raise a Prophet in every century)

I mean whereas the West can say SO MANY things against all other sects, they praise the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community for the good and charitable works it is doing. This is the easiest sign for a people who believe.

We are growing and we will continue to grow and God has promised us that He will protect us and make us successful. We will be the only community that is religious before the Day of Judgement comes.

I have no more to say........
I am still doing the research through the Qur'an..........and soon I will type up MANY MANY quotes from the Qur'an to support my opinion. Have fun throwing them aside.........because if you get the full message from an Ahmadi Muslim about our community and our beliefs and you decide to remain aloof then punishment from Allah only awaits you.

Hehe and I wasn't nice about it this time.

P.S. For people ho actually care about Islam it is clear liking the SUN that Islam is falling apart from all sides.........the only community that is firm is my community.
Does the qur'an say there whill come a prophet each century? surprised Is it those people in your siggy?

Ore do u mean that the prophet's whill be alive again and lead us? rofl rofl rofl And are those the people of your mysterious signature?

(coughs) Do you really want all the quotes I've collected so far supporting my communities opinion?

And every person in my sig is not a Prophet......  

Pheonixia

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:37 pm
Pheonixia
Yes. I want to see a sect of Is
(coughs) Do you really want all the quotes I've collected so far supporting my communities opinion?

Yes...I want to see those quotes from a sect that doesn't sound insane.
I've heard limited support from Sunni (and hardly a real good reason on why one sect *supersedes* the other), a decent job from Shiite....and now I want to hear from the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community...
Maybe someone will finally have a decent proposal on how to fix the image of Islam.

Oh, and who is the Imam that will/is guiding millions? I'd like to know.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:08 am
Ratri_Cat
Pheonixia
Yes. I want to see a sect of Is

Yes...I want to see those quotes from a sect that doesn't sound insane.
I've heard limited support from Sunni (and hardly a real good reason on why one sect *supersedes* the other), a decent job from Shiite....and now I want to hear from the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community...
Maybe someone will finally have a decent proposal on how to fix the image of Islam.

Oh, and who is the Imam that will/is guiding millions? I'd like to know.

You apperantly don't know that Islam's condition is too wrecked?
In my country, people forgot what Islam is, and they're starting to act on their own. And those terrorist ( believe it or not ) has harmed us too, we are a muslims society yes, and guess what, we've been harmed too! So that means, it's not us who make this kind of things ( Just to assure you that we aren't what most people think )

I guess that's what my duty is in the future, I want to do something, to stand up, to speak up for myself! I guess the future of Islam is for people like me, who want to stand up, and defend themselves, and help out other people, because we know that we're innoucent, and those people are innoucent too! And we want to be saved, but I realized during my 14 living years, that no one is going to save me, but myself! I can save myself! My family, my future children, by standing up, speaking, and helping out other people. For that, I'm going to need people with me, and I'm going to, with the help of my great teachers in the mean time, to teach those children and to let them understand how important it is for us to stand up, and speak up for ourselves!! And if it's not in the hand of my generation, then it's in the hand of the next generation, that means my children, I'm going to raise my children, make them understand that this is important, that your life is important, and you should defend what's most important to you.

In the mean time at school, there's a very nice poem, that is called: The will of life, we study it. Our teacher is explaining and I'm saying in myself, oh this poem is speaking to muslim people! Muslim people should understand! Then, I realised that our teacher is trying to let us understand how important it is, by teaching me just a poem, I understood, and I'm willing to make people understand. So, that's the future of Islam, making people to have the will, to make a nation, then we'll be able to defend ourselves! The will of life, this is what we should have!  

Mini_Angel_1994

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 am
Mini_Angel_1994

You apperantly don't know that Islam's condition is too wrecked?

That's what this entire thread i created is about. The poor condition of Islam and what people are going to do about it. User Image
Mini_Angel_1994
In my country, people forgot what Islam is, and they're starting to act on their own. And those terrorist ( believe it or not ) has harmed us too, we are a muslims society yes, and guess what, we've been harmed too! So that means, it's not us who make this kind of things ( Just to assure you that we aren't what most people think )

I know that most muslims aren't what has been portrayed. I haven't really gotten much of an adequate response on how to deal with this situation.

Mini_Angel_1994
I want to do something, to stand up, to speak up for myself

By doing WHAT? What are you going to do to stand up...to speak up for yourself?
Mini_Angel_1994
So, that's the future of Islam, making people to have the will, to make a nation, then we'll be able to defend ourselves! The will of life, this is what we should have!
We have plenty of Muslim nations going on right now. Most of them are pretty jacked up. neutral
I still haven't seen a method of how to stand up and get a backbone and what not.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:11 pm
The simplest thing is to get on TV, having conference, having lessons, teaching children. Writing books. Proving to other people that we are not like this, by helping those people. Giving them the supplies they need. Fighting those who make such horrible things. And letting them vanish from the world.

I'm telling you, to build a new nation, where children have the will of life, where they want the victory of islam. Teaching children is basically the first thing we should do. Because they are who carry the future. And we should let them know the truth.  

Mini_Angel_1994

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:44 pm
Mini_Angel_1994
The simplest thing is to get on TV, having conference, having lessons, teaching children. Writing books. Proving to other people that we are not like this, by helping those people. Giving them the supplies they need. Fighting those who make such horrible things. And letting them vanish from the world.

I'm telling you, to build a new nation, where children have the will of life, where they want the victory of islam. Teaching children is basically the first thing we should do. Because they are who carry the future. And we should let them know the truth.
Well I hope you have the right teaching materials in mind
I don't want a new nation build at the expense of someone else's demise
I don't want to see a nation built that is like the Taliban, where human rights, especially women's rights are secondary, and the Shariah had no respect for human life.

I DON'T WANT TO SEE A NATION THAT ATTEMPTS TO FORCE ISLAM ON THE REST OF THE WORLD...

The truth? What truth? What radical Muslims pour into children and adults alike? What you say? The radicals have already infiltrated the Middle East and are rising in the West. Are you going to have your nation built upon the blood and bones of the "evil" that resides in the west, as the radicals want to?

What good is your truth, which is more wholesome and loving than the poisonous lies the radicals support if leaders do not take a stance? What good is your truth if it is constantly marred by those with an agenda and persecute you for your actions?

How can you even begin to think about building a new nation when your own Muslim nations are so riddled with corruption and poverty which the truth and justice is strangled by fundamentalist followers?

Where mothers such as,Umm Nidal , rejoice at their sons dying as suicide bombers...how can you protect the future when you can't even protect the present?

This is what you are up against. A war of ideals, concepts and a twisted version of Islam. The West is slow to acknowledge this, both non-Muslims and Muslims. Those in the East have not spoken at all. It would take a UNITED front to counter these fundamentalists....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:33 am
I do not call these nations, muslim nations. Believe me Ratri, each and everyone of them knows Islam, yet still they stay silent. I don't care about them. These aren't nations. These are bunch of people who doesn't have any use in life. If you're talking about those people who bomb themselves, I'm also against that. They have the wrong review about how to defend themselves. I strongly disagree with them. I want to be able to convince someone without having to fight with them. I don't want to force the whole world into Islam. As Allah (SWT) said: 256. Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. ( Al baqara - Verse: 256 )

They have the wrong prospective of calling others to get into Islam. I myself, wish to let somebody to get into Islam without having to fight with them! It's wrong, they understand Islam in the wrong way. That's why when I talk about Islam, I avoid politics, because they have nothing to do with the pure version of Islam. I hope you understand, first we'll have to gather ourselves, learn about the true Islam, understand it in the right way; then we'll start to fix the world. As I said, we'll need people who truely understands Islam, to teach children, the truth about Islam. That Islam calls for people without having to fight with them. That Islam is the religon of peace. That Islam doesn't force anyone to get into it. I hope that this is the last thing I will say in this matter.  

Mini_Angel_1994

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 am
Mini_Angel_1994

They have the wrong prospective of calling others to get into Islam. I myself, wish to let somebody to get into Islam without having to fight with them! It's wrong, they understand Islam in the wrong way. That's why when I talk about Islam, I avoid politics, because they have nothing to do with the pure version of Islam.

Avoiding the source of the problem is not going to solve anything. They have already created the battleground, it's a fight of ideas, of politics, of civilizations and lifestyles. And they will fight by any means necessary
Mini_Angel_1994
I hope you understand, first we'll have to gather ourselves, learn about the true Islam, understand it in the right way; then we'll start to fix the world.

How long is this going to take? The war has already begun.
Mini_Angel_1994
As I said, we'll need people who truely understands Islam, to teach children, the truth about Islam. That Islam calls for people without having to fight with them.

There are those who do not fight but still spread the message of radical Islam. How are you going to evaluate whether people are spreading the true message of Islam and not jihad?

Mini_Angel_1994
That Islam is the religon of peace. That Islam doesn't force anyone to get into it.

I heard a Muslim say (and it's recorded) that, yes, in Islam it is wrong to force someone to believe, but it is not wrong to force Shari'ah law upon them. See how easily the message of truth gets warped?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Actually, I don't even know what I'm going to do, for this is a very hard mission, and I think it's going to take more than 20 years for peace to become. People are already in it! And I don't know really, I have low sight for the future, and I really hope and pray everyday that something will happen. I guess it's our fate to keep on fighting our whole life. It's the problem since the begining of the world.  

Mini_Angel_1994

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:51 am
Mini_Angel_1994
Actually, I don't even know what I'm going to do, for this is a very hard mission, and I think it's going to take more than 20 years for peace to become. People are already in it! And I don't know really, I have low sight for the future, and I really hope and pray everyday that something will happen. I guess it's our fate to keep on fighting our whole life. It's the problem since the begining of the world.

it's only existed for 500 hundred years. How can it be a problem since the beginnig of the world?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:58 am
Wars? It ben there more than 500 years rofl

There were wars, when the population came! And that was many many years ago! It began when Adam and Eva came wink  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:02 pm
Zaaki
Wars? It ben there more than 500 years rofl

There were wars, when the population came! And that was many many years ago! It began when Adam and Eva came wink

what? that's impossible.

Adam and eve are mythical figures. They don't exist. They're part of a creation myth, started by the Israelites, who were inspired by Babylonians. This came before Muhammad ever stepped foot on this earth

Muhammad had his revelations in 610 CE, which is much later than the start of Judaism and Christianity.

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff