Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Quote of the day [Breaking Dawn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:33 pm
Just to make sure Tanya is the girl that had the thing for Edward right?!?.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:38 pm
Quote:
Quote #6:
Charlie: “Bells, we’re up to bat."

Jellycones

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 pm
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:
Charlie and Bella playing baseball together... o_O my first thought was that the swans and the cullens were playing a game together...but immediately after i realized that that's impossible (because how loud it is)

wow, im confuseddddddd. haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 pm
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:
Charlie and Bella playing baseball together... o_O my first thought was that the swans and the cullens were playing a game together...but immediately after i realized that that's impossible (because how loud it is)

Nope, I think its when he is about to walk her down the aisle for her wedding. Like its there turn to go down.  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:26 pm
The author of this post would like you to know that they are not playing baseball nor attending a wedding.

She would like to tell you that Charlie was drunk and half his sentence didn't come out and words were misplaced. She believes what he really said was "Bells we're finally in the front of the line to view the bat." And somehow up was thrown in there.

She believes this because that day in Forks there was a Bat convention. And they were merely in line to view the body of the worlds oldest still intact bat.

Though we disagree angrily and think it is Bella's wedding day, because it doesn't seem with Bella and Charlies personality or background that they would play a sport invovling a bat and a ball. Though we could be wrong and really the Volturi are forcing them to play baseball because they're the Volturi and badass like that, or that sentence is codeword for cheese.

The author would like us to apologize for going off topic like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:30 pm
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:

wait where did you get this? I was just on the site and its still on the quote about Bella asking Jasper......

X-Freiheit93-X

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:07 pm
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:

wait where did you get this? I was just on the site and its still on the quote about Bella asking Jasper......
mrs. meyers myspace.
she updates her "headline quote" on her page every night at around 9:30ish my time (PST)
lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:08 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:

Nope, I think its when he is about to walk her down the aisle for her wedding. Like its there turn to go down.
AHhh, now that you mention that it makes so much more sense that way. Seriously. You're smart. Haha.

My brain is seriously hardly in tact these days xD  

Jellycones

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:18 am
Jellycones
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:

mrs. meyers myspace.
she updates her "headline quote" on her page every night at around 9:30ish my time (PST)
lol.

No ways dude can you please send me the url for her myspace i cant find her crying

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:09 am
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:

mrs. meyers myspace.
lol.

No ways dude can you please send me the url for her myspace i cant find her crying

http://www.myspace.com/stephenie_meyer

I didn't think it was the real Stephenie Meyer (since myspace has soo many fakes!) but once she posted the quote of the day, and the next day it showd up on her website I had no reason to doubt her =p

so there you goooo :]  

Jellycones

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:13 am
Jellycones
bustinrs2kickurs
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:

AHhh, now that you mention that it makes so much more sense that way. Seriously. You're smart. Haha.

My brain is seriously hardly in tact these days xD

Thats what I am thinking too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:45 am
xScarlet Bellax
Just to make sure Tanya is the girl that had the thing for Edward right?!?.

yup she's the one and that quote is driving me crazy with all the possibilites  

Princess Candy Apple

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:22 am
Jellycones
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones

mrs. meyers myspace.
lol.

I didn't think it was the real Stephenie Meyer (since myspace has soo many fakes!) but once she posted the quote of the day, and the next day it showd up on her website I had no reason to doubt her =p

they also are posting the quote of the day on stephiniemeyer.com  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 pm
habiku
Jellycones
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones

mrs. meyers myspace.
lol.

they also are posting the quote of the day on stephiniemeyer.com

Thank you jellycones

but from what Jelly is telling me (and i believe her) on sm's myspace we get the quotes before they are on the site ^^

X-Freiheit93-X

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces