Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 pm
Erin's art class went by uneventfully. She sketched a little here, painted a bit there. Same old, same old. She walked out of the classroom and headed to her western civ class.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:56 am
Karin, Marty, and Riley left their long and boring Calculus class on the bell.

"Only one more class to go," said Karin as she stretched a little in the hallway before it became flooded with students.

"Is it just me," Riley said, "or does this day seem to be dragging by at a snail's pace?"

"Y'know, for once I think I agree with you," said Marty to his sister with a mocking smile.

Riley scoffed at her brother and then just ignored him. "Now we've got gym, right?" she asked Karin.

"Yup," came her reply, "but Marty has Spanish. Adios amigo!" she said to him.

"See ya!" called Marty as he turned left to go upstairs. He bumped into someone as he wasn't looking where he was going, and he immediately shouted, "Get a damn seeing eye dog-" and then he realized it was the same girl as before. "Uhh... hiya?"  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:08 am
Erin's face flushed red as she looked to the ground. "U-uh... I'm s-sorry," she studdered. "I-I wasn't paying attention," she said quietly. She looked at the clock to see that she had one minute left to get to class. She looked up at Marty. "I-I gotta go, bye." She brushed past him and made her way to western civ.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:37 am
Marty made a confused expression, shrugged his shoulders and continued onward. He stepped into his Spanish class just before the bell and jumped and clicked his heels; his first time being on time today.

- - - - -

Karin and Riley went to gym class. They didn't enjoy gym class because they didn't like the people that were excessively competitive. They spent the last period of the day in shorts and sneakers, taking a stupid P.E. test for push-ups, one that Karin and Riley both passed, which basically threw mud at the excessively competitive people's faces, in a figurative sort of way. After that, they cleaned up and changed and got ready for after school activities.

"Even though I hate gym, it's convenient to have it last period. I get to change directly into my cheerleading uniform," said Riley, modeling her uniform for Karin, who was thoroughly unimpressed. Inwardly, that is.

"Right," Karin said. "I'll see you tonight. Band at 7:00 sharp!" she reminded Riley. She walked out of the locker room and started to head to the auditorium for drama club.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:44 am
Erin walked sleepily out of her western civ class. It bored her to have to listen to her teacher talk about people that weren't even alive any more. Why did she even have to know that stuff, anyway? She sighed and made her way to the school library for chess club. She walked past the Spanish classroom that was being let out and saw the boy from before. She immediatly looked down and picked up her pace a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 am
Marty saw his 'blind' girl and rushed to catch up to her, calling "Wait up!" He didn't know her name, so he couldn't reach her that way. When he was beside her, he looked down at her and introduced himself. "I'm Marty. What's your name?" he asked.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 am
Erin looked up at him slowly. "I-I'm Erin," she said quietly. She didn't quite know what to say. She had seen Marty with Riley Davies around the school, and assumed that he was one of the more popular kids. "I... I'm sorry about before... I don't really pay attention to where I'm going sometimes..." Her voice was very small, not an ounce of confidence could be heard from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:17 am
"Hey, don't sweat it," Marty said to Erin. "Besides, I'm pretty sure the second time was my fault. Sorry for saying you needed a seeing eye dog," he said with a chuckle.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:39 am
Name: Sanin Ruan
Year: Junior
Bio: Sanin is a model for mens clothing. The company he was working with was bought out and he was forced to move if he wished to keep his job. He's a foriegn exchange student from Australia (I'm guessing this dosen't ake place in Australia). He's very smart but not very social, keeping his sentences usually less than five words if he can. His parents are both usually buisy at work and usually travel around the world for buisness meetings, leaving him at home alone.
Appearence:He's 6ft 4in, muscular, tan, and very smart. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He usually wears an undershirt with an unbuttoned button up and a pair of blue jeans.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:45 am
"Don't worry about it," Erin said quietly. "You're probably right. I should probably get going... I'm sure I'm just wasting your time. You probably need to be somewhere, anyway."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:50 am
Sanin walked down the halls, lost once again. He recieved many looks, mostly from girls, but that just made him too nervous to ask anybody for directions. He wore a white undershirt with a black un-buttoned button up. His muscles showed well through the fabric. He also had a air of blue jeans on, all designer brand name clothes too. His hair looked like a surfers hair would and you could just about expect him to pull out a surfboard from nowhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Fenrick closed his locker.

"Later."

"Yup."

He walked down the hall towards social studies, and saw Sanin looking hopelessly lost.

"Where you going?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:49 pm
((Psst! It's after school now! So Fenrick must be going to social studies for extra help?))

((And Andrew brings up a good point: Where does this school take place? And what time of year is it? 1) It must be someplace in the US, because I brought up the sport of football and Marty plays soccer and baseball. Also, it is either autumn or winter because Riley is currently cheerleading. Because Erin suggested that Marty had somewhere to go, it is probably autumn and he needs to go to soccer. 2) It must be somewhere in the US where there is no apparent accent. That places the school someplace such as New England (with the exception of Maine and Boston), California, the Northwest, or the Mid West. Thoughts would be nice.))

"I-I'll see ya!" called Marty to Erin loudly. He wasn't used to girls just walking away from him, and it made him kind of self-conscious. He flexed one arm and felt his bicep to reassure himself. He nodded, satisfied, and continued to the locker rooms to get ready for soccer. However, he saw a new kid that clearly looked quite lost talking to some less popular kid.

"Hey, nice shirt," he said to the kid in the black designer shirt. He hit him on the shoulder and walked past.

((Andrew, I hope you know the lingo, mate. I've been there thrice and their accent is my second favorite, my first being Scottish. I wouldn't want you to get on Skyler's bad side. It's not a good place to be. xd ))

- - - - - - - - - -

Karin entered the auditorium and went onstage to set up the chairs in a circle. Today, she figured it would be good to do some improvisation as they decided what production to put on next. She just sat down in one chair and waited for the others to arrive.

- - - - - - - - - -

Riley walked to the football field, the place where all the cheerleading practices took place. As usual, the football players had set up the practice mats for them, something that the cheerleaders thought was such a nice thing to do. When she got there, she saw the head cheerleader, Brittany, making out with her boyfriend, as usual. But upon closer examining, Riley saw that her boyfriend's jersey had the number 04 on it. "That's odd," she said to one of the other cheerleaders. "Why does he have Brando's jersey on?"

At that moment, all the cheerleaders stopped what they were doing and gasped at Riley. The one she was talking to gave Riley a comfort hug and said "Sorry, I'm so sorry," over and over again. Riley threw the cheerleader off her and stomped over to Brittany and her boyfriend.

When she saw who her 'boyfriend' was, she pulled Brittany away and slapped her across the face. "You whore!" she screamed. She then grabbed the random objects lying around and started chucking them at Brando, her now ex-boyfriend.

The other cheerleaders stood perfectly still, except Brittany who was rubbing her fast reddening cheek. They just looked at Riley in her furious outrage in complete silence. Brando seemed not to be getting hurt in the whole ordeal, but some of those plastic water bottles could sting a bit.

Any curious bystander would probably just roll their eyes and laugh at the sight, but Riley was serious. After all of her ammunition had been expended, she just cried and ran back towards the school and cried alone in the girls' locker room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm
((I thought it was still school. Sanin's in the hall hoplessly lost. I just play along like I was just going to drop something off.))

"Thanks, I'll see you later."

Fenrick waltzed out of the hallway and past the Aud but he walked into the Aud.

"So, what do you have going on here?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:41 pm
((Honestly I may kidnapp your help on that one then... But for now I'm gonna play it low key))
Sanin looked a the kid who had flexed in the middle of the hallway and then past him and hit him on the shoulder. He was never in school much becuase before he was a model he was an actor for commercials, and still did the occasional one for clothes or whatever else, but he was still pretty sure that it was some form of greeting seeing it came with a compliment. Generally he didn't have friends becuase he was hardly in school and when he did go to school everybody acted as if he felt he was to good for them, though he didn't think that at all. He said "Thanks" in a low monotone mumble, but that was all. Unsure of where the auditorium was he past by a room with a girl crying in it, the girls locker room. He knocked on the door gently, "Hello?" he called, "You kay?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff