Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:18 pm
Lizzy smiled. "Thanks. How did you ever find the time to learn all those instruments?" She asked. Lizzy noticed that the sun was going down. Somehow she became lost in thought. "You know I've almost forgotten what the stars look like." She said as she looked up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:11 pm
"You can see the stars perfectly from my house. Come on!" Nick smiled, grabbing Lizzy. He ran towards his house, hoping they got there as the sun set.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:13 pm
Lizzy ran with Nick as best she could. The ran into the house and all the servants started at them. Mostly, her because of what she was wearing. "Where are we going?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:15 pm
"To the roof!" Nick said running up the stairs with her as fast as possible.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:21 pm
To Lizzy, it seemed like they were running all over the mansion. Finally, the stopped on the roof and Lizzy looked up at the stairs. "They're beautiful." She sighed and sat down. After all that running, her legs were killing her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:26 pm
Nick smiled at her. He sat her down and then sat beside her. "Lizzy...the sun set." Nick smiled. He spotted the first star and wishe upon it. "Oh first star I see tonight....grant me a wish....I wish for Lizzy...." he whispered.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:29 pm
Lizzy smiled and shook her head out of disbelief. "You're amazing." She chuckled. "But your house is beautiful." She told him and then looked up at the stars as they started to come out. Lizzy wondered if her parents were up there. Watching her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:31 pm
"Its like you...only your prettier...." Nick smiled. He tried it one more tie, the mood being a lot better now. He swung his arm over her shoulder once again.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:34 pm
Lizzy smiled at Nick. "Thanks." He swung his arm over her shoulder but this time she didn't move it. This time she had a feeling of safety and she liked it. For some reason, while she was in his arms she felt at home. A place she hadn't been in a long time. Lizzy took his hand but she didn't move it. She just laced hands with his, hoping the feeling would increase. And it did.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 pm
Nick smiled. He had never felt this happy. As the sky darkened, he moved closer to her by the minute.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 pm
Lizzy smiled as she could feel his warmth. Even as the wind blew cold air, she couldn't feel any chills. She didn't shiver because she could felt warm under his touch. Again, she looked up at the stars.

You don't know what you've got until it's gone. She thought. In a weird way, it wasn't her thought. It was as if her mother was putting those words into her head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 pm
Nick smiled at her. He held her close to him, pressing himself against her. He kissed her cheek  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:53 pm
Lizzy looked at Nick. "What was that for?" She asked. Suddenly, she realized her cheeks were burning and her heart was beating fast. It felt like it was going to pop out of her chest and do the river dance. Lizzy tried to control her breathing as best as she could.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 pm
"Well.....you are...erm.....well....I dont know..."he said nervously.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Lizzy looked into his eyes and saw another world. A world that made her feel joy and peace instead of anger and hate. If a kiss on the cheek made me feel like that....I wonder........ She thought and crashed her lips with his.

The kiss was different this way. This time her body felt like it could fly and float away. If it wasn't for him holding her down she probably would have. Lizzy didn't know how long the kiss last but they pulled away at the same time. Very interesting. She thought again. This time her breathing had increased.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff